"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Imagine being so emotional you accuse someone of not reading when in fact your reading comprehension failed you...:dead:

you not even reading your own posts now... 94 weapons but how many were there at release? dlc?

Who switched what up? :what:

I can't find the weapon count for GTA at release but its currently 63 weapons for SP on PC (no mods)...Considering they don't add anything to SP that count is pretty much what it was at PC launch...

Grand Theft Auto V features 94 separate weapons.

• 31 of these are Online-exclusive.
  • 46 of these were added as part of a DLC.
  • 29 of these are exclusive to the enhanced version of the game (Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC).
  • 52 of these are completely new.
  • 6 of these are single-player exclusives.
  • 12 are "Mark II" variations and upgradable from their base versions.
All the numbers are right fukking there bruh, with a complete breakdown of online and DLC...:heh:
Anyone whose played GTAV knows Rockstar has not released any DLC for SP post PC launch...That's what the whole damn fanbase been complaining about for years now...

You know you're wrong, been flat out proven wrong with numbers, but you're still juelzing and making a damn fool of yourself...:heh:

You can continue to do that on your own now cuz there is no point in continuing this if all you keep doing is juelzing and moving goal posts...Bottomline is, there simply aren't "many more weapons" to be found in Cyberpunk...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who switched what up? :what:

I can't find the weapon count for GTA at release but its currently 63 weapons for SP on PC (no mods)...Considering they don't add anything to SP that count is pretty much what it was at PC launch...

Weapons in GTA V

You don't have many varying different weapon types in CP...Like I said, you have the same weapon type with a different skin and rarity...You know this though and continue to play stupid because that's what you stans do...

Fine add the two damage hacks in there...you still don't have "many more weapon" in Cyberpunk...Men lie, women lie, numbers don't son...

Furthermore, one can't help but laugh at the irony in this thread...yall stanning a game whose premise is rebelling against the corporate machine and then you come on here and emotionally stan a corporation that intentionally deceived and mislead consumers to juice up their preorder sales and secure senior exec bonuses...

Comedy...

yea you definitely bullshytting :russ:

Wanna know how I KNOW you never played either game?

When GTA Online first got big there was huge outrage about how there were only like 6 weapons worth using. 2 of the shotguns, and the difference being one had slightly more range and the other being the bullup.

Sniper rifles were ass in multiplayer because the pan speed was slow. So you'd just use whatever one you could find with the best scope. Lord help you if the player you tried to snipe was too far away because the game's draw distance wouldn't sync the minimap.

No one used any pistol or handgun. Period.

Assault rifles and smgs were your best choice. There was no measurable difference between them as its not like COD where your Time To Kill mattered. GTA Online was about first shot wins as the netcode was so buggy.

Launchers and grenades rounded out the list.

There was little variety in the weapon types, and even on single player NO ONE cared. There is no meaningful weapon discussion in GTA communities because they don't mean anything. You can't even see the stats for them, R* gave us those bars for comparison but they don't mean anything.

And of course GTA wouldn't have this because...it's NOT an RPG and its NOT a shooter. Games like CB2077 and Borderlands 3 put more into their weapon game than GTA 5 did.

So you sitting here trying to tell people that played these games for real that GTA has more weapon development than CB has you lookin like you suck major dikk right now. We know you don't fukk with the game but this is wild energy you putting out here to prove a point that no one who played GTA would agree with. And I used to run with Coli brehs on GTA Online back in the day so say something stupid.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You tell me why people keep bringing GTA up. :manny:Compare this to Skyrim or something. The GTA comparisons are dumb

bcuz some of the same ppl who are now saying the game shouldn’t be compared to GTA were comparing cyberpunk to GTA and hyping it up early on and saying this game would “destroy” it and so on...not you as far as I know but I posted one such quote from someone else earlier on...some ppl in here are being disingenuous just for the sake of argument

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Had my first playthrough without any serious glitches or crashes. Almost reminded me what fun was like.:heh:

I haven't done a single story mission in Act 2 yet, been mostly doing side missions. My gear is ridiculous, somewhere along the way I picked up crafting specs for a 55.something armor mod and it barely costs anything to craft them so I got like 10 sitting in my inventory. I got one on my t-shirt, one on my visors, two on my jacket. If I can get some shoes and pants that allow mods I'm going to be indestructible for the foreseeable future. :mjlol:

you say that now. Lol trust I was running around with 100+ armor and got diced up by some bytch in a cult real quick.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall dont want to compare gta to cyberpunk but will flood the thread with GTA comparisons. Yall sit here and say “ well of COURSE you can’t do that in GTA” but when we say, why would cyberpunk try to do everything gta does when they’re different games yall get confused. :mindblown:

nigguh. :gucci:

...it will surpass gta and RDR for open world experiences as well

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

• 31 of these are Online-exclusive.
  • 46 of these were added as part of a DLC.
  • 29 of these are exclusive to the enhanced version of the game (Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC).
  • 52 of these are completely new.
  • 6 of these are single-player exclusives.
  • 12 are "Mark II" variations and upgradable from their base versions.
keep jumping up and down for '94' weapons though :dead:
you say that now. Lol trust I was running around with 100+ armor and got diced up by some bytch in a cult real quick.
i know who you're talking about and that's why i keep those quickhacks ready :whoa:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why:Breh are some of yall serious with this bullshyt in this thread? I came in this game not expecting the Mona Lisa, but ended up trying to polish the titties:whew:. Sure the game is a mess, but folks forget that 90 percent of open world games always end up having problems. From GTA 3 all the way up to this game, there has been bugs and weird shyt that not even a NASA team can fully patched. I grew up on San Andreas where I seen patrol cops sticking up from the ground or pop ins out of the ass in Saint's Row.

Bottom line, we all in agreement that if you cop the PS4 or XBone copy of Cyberpunk, you took the biggest L and should be ashamed of yourself:deadmanny:

PC Gang in this bytch:ohlawd:

a majority of the complaining stopped when @Rain stepped in...I even backed out the thread just to take a break...and dudes who are supposedly intent on “enjoying” the game are STILL fussing about ppl complaining even tho it died down...I thought the game was fun but apparently it can’t be that much fun as dudes again shifted from talking about the game to arguing folks down about the same bullshyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bcuz some of the same ppl who are now saying the game shouldn’t be compared to GTA were comparing cyberpunk to GTA and hyping it up early on and saying this game would “destroy” it and so on...not you as far as I know but I posted one such quote from someone else earlier on...some ppl in here are being disingenuous just for the sake of argument
out of context comparisons need to find the proper context then :mjlol:

coming from people who obviously ain't played the game and relying on reviewers who used pre-patched content too? I'm only here because I gotta maintain an online status in this lecture. Some of these people wake up and go to bed spitting talking points that they don't even grasp fully.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
This is getting a lot better for me. Once you realise you need to do side missions and activities to build your character up the game opens up more - I just spent the past few hours doing those NCP jobs and taking out gang hide outs - got some decent weapons out of that but need more components for upgrades. Those hacking mini games are hard as fukk - no idea how to do them.

Question about gun fights - when having shoot outs with gangs ill get a message pop up saying Im overheating or something? whats that about?

This just one of those games that requires patience and time. I'm still really unhappy about how it looks on PS4 Pro - it's like playing on PS2 at times. Just had my first crash as well, when I rebooted it had reset all my graphics settings.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
out of context comparisons need to find the proper context then :mjlol:

coming from people who obviously ain't played the game and relying on reviewers who used pre-patched content too? I'm only here because I gotta maintain an online status in this lecture. Some of these people wake up and go to bed spitting talking points that they don't even grasp fully.

I’m just calling out gizmo’s trolling cuz he’s fueling a lot of the bullshyt discussion in here...in many of his posts he cannot comment on the game without making snide comments about others who don’t feel exactly as he does...but when valhalla dropped, he went in the thread calling the game trash without playing it...god forbid someone did the same in this thread the nikka would have a conniption

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The people who thought this would be some gta type game are stupid as fukk, why do you gotta argue an equally dumb comparison just because they were dumb enough to make that non connection first?

Anyone who wasnt expecting a fallout type experience and were expecting a game where you could drive around the city causing random chaos while getting chased by the cops were obviously misinformed on what this game was.

We might as well compare grand theft auto to breath of the wild with some of the dumb arguments in here.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is getting a lot better for me. Once you realise you need to do side missions and activities to build your character up the game opens up more - I just spent the past few hours doing those NCP jobs and taking out gang hide outs - got some decent weapons out of that but need more components for upgrades. Those hacking mini games are hard as fukk - no idea how to do them.

Question about gun fights - when having shoot outs with gangs ill get a message pop up saying Im overheating or something? whats that about?

This just one of those games that requires patience and time. I'm still really unhappy about how it looks on PS4 Pro - it's like playing on PS2 at times. Just had my first crash as well, when I rebooted it had reset all my graphics settings.
The hacking was difficult for me until I realized I could scroll within the highlighted row or column. You're not really locked into picking certain things. I kinda figured it out after a while, but watching a video on it may help. I think a visual aid there would answer a lot of your questions.

If you're into datamining or breach protocol fukkery, you need to figure it out though. You won't get far down either tree without understanding how to do it.

That overheating thing means that a Netrunner is somewhere cooking your shyt tho :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
yea you definitely bullshytting :russ:

Wanna know how I KNOW you never played either game?

juelzing bulshyt...
I never payed either game according to the stans...they KNOW everything...

AKiZinz.png

:heh:

I don't hate this game, I hate the liars and fool ass stans that have taken over this thread...

The difference between me and yall is clear to anyone who has an unbias view, I don't mindlessly pretend the game is flawless and brush off key issues folk have with it...I don't pretend its better than other open world games when it clearly fails in multiple areas those games exceeded in...I don't lie about shyt I ACTUALLY played...and most importantly, I come through the receipts...

That's the reality of this whole back and forth...