"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just bcuz you and a few ppl in this thread haven’t experienced it or are not on a PS4 doesn’t mean it’s not widespread...again it’s gonna look like I’m coming at you...but you are saying some silly things man

You can’t come here telling people they are shilling and throwing on the cape when yall are pointing at issues that...

1. Doesn’t apply to every platform, thus those of us playing and enjoying don’t care, so for people to come in who haven’t played the game and pretty much call us liar for saying so are just wasting their time.
  2. Comparing the game to other games and saying it’s missing features when no one promised this game would have car chases and barbershops, false expectations are something yall need to get over
  3. If you haven’t played the game (which al ot of people have already admitted) then you can’t tell me shyt cause you watched angry joe review for 40 minutes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: That’s cap. This ain’t more fun than Ghost.... yet.

how far have you played? I think it is as long as the side missions don’t get repetitive...act 1 of ghosts was great but I started feel like I was going thru the motions halfway thru the 2nd act

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:shaq2: That’s cap. This ain’t more fun than Ghost.... yet.

Ghost was fun for the first half for me. It tapered out well below the 30 hour mark. Great sword combat, beautiful environments, decent story. I found the characters and their arcs (aside from masako) to be a kind of bland, the actual world was ubi-softish, and the stealth was super undercooked. I also found it to be a little too easy, by the halfway point i was kind of done as far as expecting to see anything new.

It was good but cyberpunk is proving to have stronger legs for me, and I’m more interesting in the post release content

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t come here telling people they are shilling and throwing on the cape when yall are pointing at issues that...

1. Doesn’t apply to every platform, thus those of us playing and enjoying don’t care, so for people to come in who haven’t played the game and pretty much call us liar for saying so are just wasting their time.
  2. Comparing the game to other games and saying it’s missing features when no one promised this game would have car chases and barbershops, false expectations are something yall need to get over
  3. If you haven’t played the game (which al ot of people have already admitted) then you can’t tell me shyt cause you watched angry joe review for 40 minutes

you’ve done all that and so have many others in several threads...it wasn’t a problem then...now it’s a problem...yes that’s caping/shilling or flat out trolling...this is easily one of the top 2 most popular games of the year...so yes ppl will be in here expressing their opinions and it’s not even necessarily the same ppl but again it’s a popular game so you will have a myriad of ppl expressing their opinions some which will match yours and others that won’t

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I mean there's a whole layered progression system, way more weapons, better missions, better combat and characters too but lol aite

its wild what people keep focusing on

GTA never let me hack all the cameras in a compound with a glance, move some boxes around in side a building to get a better angle, then richochet a bullet off 2 walls to kill a VIP in one shot and make a quick buck without ever stepping foot inside...

A few in here only seem to know GTA & Call of Duty. Anything outside of that seems to overload the system. Dudes complaining for a week straight but still playing :dead:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Just realized i'm 63 hours in already :snoop:...and im max street cred.
Also really just now getting into the ACT 2 story lmao.... I see why yall rockin with Panam now :mjlit:
fu3Pvlu.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you’ve done all that and so have many others in several threads...it wasn’t a problem then...now it’s a problem...yes that’s caping/shilling or flat out trolling...this is easily one of the top 2 most popular games of the year...so yes ppl will be in here expressing their opinions and it’s not even necessarily the same ppl but again it’s a popular game so you will have a myriad of ppl expressing their opinions some which will match yours and others that won’t

Naw i really don’t spend that much time doing it. Valhalla for instance i had 3 or 4 post in that thread post release and that was a major release this year.

I really don’t spend mad long in threads in games I don’t care for posting videos and trying to prove it’s wack lol i don’t mind trolling or jokes but yall coming into the thread for over a week arguing with people and some of yall dont even own the game. That’s weird to me.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Armor and resistances matter when you're under prepared vs some enemies. Probably too much due to it being difficult to find some stuff early on. It is very easy to be a glass cannon in this game. Once they put in a few more unique encounters/promised features (like being hunted by other contractors) this shyt will be super piff.

They do have to balance the game a bit when it comes to cyberware builds. Some of the stuff you can do early on really throws a few parts of the game off.

Also - be wary of snipers. None so far have hit hard enough to 1 hit KO me yet, but you'll easily lose ~70% of your health in 1 shot. I'm not too far in though so I don't know how crazy they get but snipers are definitely real deal enemies unlike some other games. You can't stand in the open toe to toe with them, you WILL get murked.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw i really don’t spend that much time doing it.

that’s not what I said...I said you do it period...that’s why I pointed out that some of the ppl voicing the type of complaints you expressed are not necessarily the same ppl...but bcuz of the overwhelming anticipation for the game you’re going to get a lot of comments...some favorable some not...and they’re not all necessarily coming from the same ppl...my gripe isn’t a difference of opinion but your hypocrisy bcuz ppl aren’t saying what you want to hear about the game but I’ve seen you in threads doing the same shyt

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
It’s weird, they hate the game but in here trying to convince us GTA V is better for over a week now lmao a ps3 game

If they at least argued for witcher 3 it’d be fun

I don't even care if they think GTA is better. My question is STILL, if you genuinely don't like the game, why are you still playing it a week later?

I'm convinced that some of these guys in here secretly do like the game, but they just like playing devils advocate for some reason. They painted themselves into a corner & gotta keep it up now.