"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Konpeki Plaza mission and Parade mission are better than any mission in GTAV :banderas:

The complexity of enemies make combat so unpredictable and fresh every time. Some enemies can dodge smart weapons, some enemies are snipers, you have robots and turrets, cameras that can alert more enemies. Enemies that can hack your cyberware, etc. While GTA just have you hordes and hordes of walking paper targets. You can even lean around cover like in R6S.

Well, the FIRST heist is better than konpeki plaza IMO, but the game has already had like 4 missions better than most if GTA5 and im only halfway done :whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't wait to get home and play some more I got no time to complain... :ohlawd:

It's like a regular dude that bangs a prestigious supermodel and goes that's it?!?:mjgrin:

Looking a gift horse in the fukking mouth muthafukkas...:mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Konpeki Plaza mission and Parade mission are better than any mission in GTAV :banderas:

The complexity of enemies make combat so unpredictable and fresh every time. Some enemies can dodge smart weapons, some enemies are snipers, you have robots and turrets, cameras that can alert more enemies. Enemies that can hack your cyberware, etc. While GTA just have you hordes and hordes of walking paper targets. You can even lean around cover like in R6S.

Breh the FIRST time I pinged a room and saw a big red outline I was like what's that?

Walked around the corner and a big ass turret hanging from the ceiling nearly tore me up! All that stealth shyt went out the window. nikkas started runnin up in the room like

tenor.gif

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: y'alls combat Ai was shyt

I was getting flanked by these araska goons at every turn

:mjcry:
When can we talk a plotlines spoilers some of this shyt was piff and the endings are deff something I wanted to get into

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So i think i ran into a game breaking glitch. Luckily i made a bunch of saves n I recommend yall do the same so you aint gotta backtrack.

before the beat on the brat championship match, I accidentally called Mitch Anderson. The game glitched to where even when i hung up hed call back immediately so i couldnt ever talk to coach fred to do the championship, or anynother npcs. I tried closing the game and reloading, restarting my pc, and when i load the save, Mitch instantly calls me, and keeps calling the second i hang up.

Dont call Mitch, might break your game. :whoa:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They have roughly 4 weapon types for each class which they change skins and rarity on...:heh:

You know this but you're going to continue playing the dumb stan act...

You stans are beyond ridiculous and think its ok to flat out misleading dudes...
now who's switching it up? but shyt lets not leave out melee weapons too. hacks don't count. you could've looked up the weapon count of GTA at release too.

i haven't told one person in here what to do with their own money or even rated the damn game better than x or y. you know you don't talk to people like this in real life :mjlol:

and for the record, the games i stan don't even get talked about on this forum :dead:
Since we comparing GTA to this can we compare Saints Row to this? What about sleeping dogs? What a stupid fukking conversation
the fact they don't even realize its apples and oranges is just disingenuous as hell

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So i think i ran into a game breaking glitch. Luckily i made a bunch of saves n I recommend yall do the same so you aint gotta backtrack.

before the beat on the brat championship match, I accidentally called Mitch Anderson. The game glitched to where even when i hung up hed call back immediately so i couldnt ever talk to coach fred to do the championship, or anynother npcs. I tried closing the game and reloading, restarting my pc, and when i load the save, Mitch instantly calls me, and keeps calling the second i hang up.

Dont call Mitch, might break your game. :whoa:

oh it's like that huh? :ohhh:

1377475597_tumblr_m6lda0aNhC1qg6qi8o1_500.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:why:Breh are some of yall serious with this bullshyt in this thread? I came in this game not expecting the Mona Lisa, but ended up trying to polish the titties:whew:. Sure the game is a mess, but folks forget that 90 percent of open world games always end up having problems. From GTA 3 all the way up to this game, there has been bugs and weird shyt that not even a NASA team can fully patched. I grew up on San Andreas where I seen patrol cops sticking up from the ground or pop ins out of the ass in Saint's Row.

Bottom line, we all in agreement that if you cop the PS4 or XBone copy of Cyberpunk, you took the biggest L and should be ashamed of yourself:deadmanny:

PC Gang in this bytch:ohlawd:

Daps
Had a shootout with tygerclaw in a club, then next thing I’m downstairs from the club I just had a shootout in having a calm ass convo with JS :stopitslime:

These developers didn’t really think much at all did they? Why aren’t there swarms of angry Tygerclaws chasing me? why am I now having a casual convo a flight below their territory?