"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I tried to revisit but started tonight and it'd flames :noah:

It looks good on PS5 :ehh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:why:Breh are some of yall serious with this bullshyt in this thread? I came in this game not expecting the Mona Lisa, but ended up trying to polish the titties:whew:. Sure the game is a mess, but folks forget that 90 percent of open world games always end up having problems. From GTA 3 all the way up to this game, there has been bugs and weird shyt that not even a NASA team can fully patched. I grew up on San Andreas where I seen patrol cops sticking up from the ground or pop ins out of the ass in Saint's Row.

Bottom line, we all in agreement that if you cop the PS4 or XBone copy of Cyberpunk, you took the biggest L and should be ashamed of yourself:deadmanny:

PC Gang in this bytch:ohlawd:

Bunch of peasants talkin about how trash the game is.

PC Gang
full

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
now who's switching it up? but shyt lets not leave out melee weapons too. hacks don't count. you could've looked up the weapon count of GTA at release too.

i haven't told one person in here what to do with their own money or even rated the damn game better than x or y. you know you don't talk to people like this in real life :mjlol:

and for the record, the games i stan don't even get talked about on this forum :dead:

the fact they don't even realize its apples and oranges is just disingenuous as hell
Who switched what up? :what:

I can't find the weapon count for GTA at release but its currently 63 weapons for SP on PC (no mods)...Considering they don't add anything to SP that count is pretty much what it was at PC launch...

Weapons in GTA V

Grand Theft Auto V features 94 separate weapons.

• 31 of these are Online-exclusive.
  • 46 of these were added as part of a DLC.
  • 29 of these are exclusive to the enhanced version of the game (Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC).
  • 52 of these are completely new.
  • 6 of these are single-player exclusives.
  • 12 are "Mark II" variations and upgradable from their base versions.

You don't have many varying different weapon types in CP...Like I said, you have the same weapon type with a different skin and rarity...You know this though and continue to play stupid because that's what you stans do...

Fine add the two damage hacks in there...you still don't have "many more weapon" in Cyberpunk...Men lie, women lie, numbers don't son...

Furthermore, one can't help but laugh at the irony in this thread...yall stanning a game whose premise is rebelling against the corporate machine and then you come on here and emotionally stan a corporation that intentionally deceived and mislead consumers to juice up their preorder sales and secure senior exec bonuses...

Comedy...

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I can't find the weapon count for GTA at release but its currently 63 weapons for SP on PC (no mods)...Considering they don't add anything to SP that count is pretty much what it was at PC launch...

Weapons in GTA V

You don't have many varying different weapon types in CP...Like I said, you have the same weapon type with a different skin and rarity...You know this though and continue to play stupid because that's what you stans do...

Fine add the two damage hacks in there...you still ain't touching GTAV SP weapon count...Men lie, women lie, numbers don't son...

Furthermore, one can't help but laugh at the irony in this thread...yall stanning a game whose premise is rebelling against the corporate machine and then you come on here and emotionally stan a corporation that intentionally deceived and mislead consumers to juice up their preorder sales and secure senior exec bonuses...

Comedy...
GTA could have a million weapons and all of them you just hold the lock on and spam the shoot button.

Stop it. You’re only making yourself look bad. Go play those other way better games.:cheers:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Weapons in GTA V

Fine add the two damage hacks in there...you still ain't touching GTAV SP weapon count...Men lie, women lie, numbers don't son...

Comedy...
you not even reading your own posts now... 94 weapons but how many were there at release? dlc?

imagine being this furious about a game where you gotta google some old shyt and then being too upset to even read the info you pull.

and the weapon types are different enough to warrant entire skill trees behind them. trying to pick up some other reductive argument makes zero sense here. its not your typical bullshyt rockstar shooting experience at all where every gun can be used the same way because every enemy is going to be doing the same things... but its been a dumb ass comp from the jump anyways because people like you are trying to compare all games with open worlds next to each other when that's as bad faith as it gets.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Had my first playthrough without any serious glitches or crashes. Almost reminded me what fun was like.:heh:

I haven't done a single story mission in Act 2 yet, been mostly doing side missions. My gear is ridiculous, somewhere along the way I picked up crafting specs for a 55.something armor mod and it barely costs anything to craft them so I got like 10 sitting in my inventory. I got one on my t-shirt, one on my visors, two on my jacket. If I can get some shoes and pants that allow mods I'm going to be indestructible for the foreseeable future. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
GTA could have a million weapons and all of them you just hold the lock on and spam the shoot button.

Stop it. You’re only making yourself look bad. Go play those other way better games.:cheers:
im saying

there's more variety in just the shotguns than everything in GTA. cyberpunk is almost borderlands-tier when it comes to the weapons and the thing i was most concerned about with this game prior to release was the gunplay of all things.

there's some REAL shyt to complain about in this game but some of this stuff is straight nonsense and reaches....
Had my first playthrough without any serious glitches or crashes. Almost reminded me what fun was like.:heh:

I haven't done a single story mission in Act 2 yet, been mostly doing side missions. My gear is ridiculous, somewhere along the way I picked up crafting specs for a 55.something armor mod and it barely costs anything to craft them so I got like 10 sitting in my inventory. I got one on my t-shirt, one on my visors, two on my jacket. If I can get some shoes and pants that allow mods I'm going to be indestructible for the foreseeable future. :mjlol:
yeah i'm just cleaning out side stuff in act 2 right now. got the akira bike a while back and whoever in here said that motorcycles was the way to go was spittin facts :wow:

about to try these street races later

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
PS3 GTA V were even driving in the wrong direction during a mission is game over, is still being referenced here :russell:.

I loaded it up just to take me back, it was good for what it was but its boring now.

Next.