"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We gotta put pressure on the industry thinking its Ok to release these uncooked chicken ass games.
Maybe we should stop putting pressure on them to release the games if they arent finished.

I was in every delay thread saying they should take their time and release it when it's ready while most people on this site were saying they had more than enough time to get it right and they need to release it now.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
35 hours in and I’m :scust: at any reviewer saying they beat this in 20 hours

mfs must have not done shyt and probably had super low street cred when they beat the main story, probably got a shytty ending too:hhh:

I’m just now getting more familiar with some of the districts I’ve been doing work in but even still there’s so much to do since you keep getting fed more missions the more your street cred rises.

I’m definitely gonna continue to take my time with this game and try to learn these streets inside and out:obama:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Maybe we should stop putting pressure on them to release the games if they arent finished.

I was in every delay thread saying they should take their time and release it when it's ready while most people on this site were saying they had more than enough time to get it right and they need to release it now.

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with delays. The game is ready when its ready.
And I been on record on here being hesitant about CBP on last gen consoles especially after they had numerous delays
The writing was on the wall, but people refused to see it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The backlash that CDPR is getting is just gonna make them go OT trying to make up for what they did, thus making an even better game out of it to save their reputation. Either way I still win. :manny:

Yeah, i already love the game now but if they go ALL OUT like no man’s sky level, to win fans back? Whew boy i can’t wait to play this shyt in the spring again.

Everyone who’s highly enjoying the game now is gonna be eatin once they start adding a bunch of free shyt in like they did witcher, they might even give us a expansion for free at this rate

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yep, same nikkas. Crying about glitches and bugs in here for PAGES were the same nikkas talking about cancelling they preorders and boycotting them for another delay.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

mfs must have not done shyt and probably had super low street cred when they beat the main story, probably got a shytty ending too:hhh:

I’m 40+ hours in and I still get bodied walking into like 50% of neighborhoods, I don’t even have my third tier quickhacks or weapons yet.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with delays. The game is ready when its ready.
And I been on record on here being hesitant about CBP on last gen consoles especially after they had numerous delays
The writing was on the wall, but people refused to see it.

It really does feel like a next-gen game crammed onto the PS4/X1 consoles. On Series X it doesn’t feel like a current gen game at all despite it technically playing in backwards compatibility mode, so I couldn’t imagine playing it on my base PS4 or X1:huhldup:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I’m just now getting more familiar with some of the districts I’ve been doing work in but even still there’s so much to do since you keep getting fed more missions the more your street cred rises.

I’m definitely gonna continue to take my time with this game and try to learn these streets inside and out:obama:

Yeah there's a ridiculous amount of content. This definitely ain't a "review" game or a "streamer" game.