"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Trying to get into this but graphically the game is horrible on PS4 Pro, driving controls are absolute trash and I feel like enemies take a billion bullets to get rid of.

Only just done the mission where you get the flathead bot off that gang in the food processing place though so hoping things open up a bit more. Any tips for improving my weapons/combat stats?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
If I had to rate the PC version in its current state, I'd give it a 7.5/10.

I really like this game, but the technical issues are getting annoying. Taking a break until patches start rolling out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel like enemies take a billion bullets to get rid of.

We just heard this from other posters here the game is an RPG!!!!:heh: not a shooter plus the bad guys have armor and cybernetics they not gonna be easy to kill...:dahell: your guns better be up to snuff here...

You gotta pour into your character to build his stats...and get him stronger this ain't COD, :dahell:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just heard this from other posters here the game is an RPG!!!!:heh: not a shooter plus the bad guys have armor and cybernetics they not gonna be easy to kill...:dahell: your guns better be up to snuff here...

You gotta pour into your character to build his stats...and get him stronger this ain't COD, :dahell:
The two barrel shotgun does a good amount of damage i like to use that to mix it a bit seeing how the primary way I fight is with Gorilla Arms

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man I got a message from the corporate chick from the get the robot mission at the start :mjlol:

She tells me to come to the motel. I go thinking she got some high paying shyt lined up

She up there in some wild S&M outfit

No words exchanged. Straight to slamming ass

And then she dips :deadmanny:

I did that mission too, but be honest I don’t even remember who she was. I was just like whoever she is must want this cyber D if she inviting me to a hotel.

Can we keep cars we steal?
No but a few days ago I parked a car kinda on the sidewalk and I drove back past it today and it was still there.
However I stole another car last night and stepped out if it, did the wait a few hours option and it disappeared.

don’t know what they intended with the car stealing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The two barrel shotgun does a good amount of damage i like to use that to mix it a bit seeing how the primary way I fight is with Gorilla Arms

I got the lizzie gun that shoots like 500dps :noah:per shot plus thermal damage and my perks for rifles is crazy... :ohlawd: killing the bad guys is so much fun...:heh: it takes more than just firepower to run up in these places...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
jeez there's no way you can do everything in this game in less than 100 hours.

They were not kidding when they said there are a lot of side missions. Has to be AT LEAST 100 of them.

Yeah I keep thinking I'm getting close to wrapping up my sidequests but my street cred keeps going up and I keep getting missions. It was annoying when the game first started because it was overwhelming but now I actually think it's fun. The side missions aren't super repetitive or anything.

Despite it's flaws I'm having much more fun with this game than I ever did with GTA V. The missions are absolutely insane.
Hopefully CDPR can fix and enough things to take the game from a 7.5-8/10 to the legendary 10/10 it can be.
I never want to go back to Rockstars garbage character movement.
Here it's quick, I can plan and execute several maneuvers quickly. "Suicide one guy, cyberpsychosis the other, headshot homie on roof, then slide to cover." All in 3 seconds.

Just did that mission when you try to speak with Hanako, its the best yet. Just action after action, action. Executed in a brilliant way.
When Oda pulled up I was shook but cripple movement made it easy. Then when Arasaka pulled through...

I didn't even know you could go back for Takemura, I just had the feeling you could and to my surprise it worked out. I love when games do this, no holding hands, just try something out and maybe you experience the unexpected.

Most beautiful game world I've ever been in too.

I didn't even know where Takemura was, the game just said escape so I did :snoop:

Oh well, breh deserved to die after that stupid ass plan he came up with