"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
chVBh1_LMvzBlQrmbFMCEmYGR2Kph4efAR6X4ORURnk6ZPf9BkbN_rLPswZS9hktbmDH-blzaFUwB4kQzGtKxYE8xgU4dSrmZJxwUjO5Ryr0vCnp7XFhc5wGQJ3lOu2yv3Iw5iO6XnLoIR-4rVRbOSuSUiHTitz2S3HVJDxd1mLeBb7xGCRKlTP5Y7YVzutQJNVbEurXn7Rpse6dRhzMyJeTqyFKh2VXjNyTLeFAIxD-oBzHxuVLVe1hXcR1LNeppXOt_V5WHaj6oNktuqq3sM5uebPJcytOYazVoBLjc3AyeWRMEgA9t456ORBgNXjUzQbPLvt8ZousC935kZV9SVi60bCOyG11vdr_h8OcSOQI26Kecbt3a8hKStHSE5OwHQqsAzeLa1WbVHYaX4keXJTmAgyG1L-oaBNkJLFyG2SXuDSpgvAkP0kg59V7a9uCA1kGp4T9XZ-hDldCC3gE5w74fyvjLzMfYKVs2_UHTOty6Jy2Oc3F0Epx6htttSptsJdIv7v5McZkO1wc9sQWTLshH1o4pWnB-poakaH1QrjQ8L4y9mMPAhuBEVBQYRYwTB5l1tdzCOpCLcePcHXmf7_s-SvhZHK81qgmd2CBCWEXVOXG6Emf2zGPgLXZQy6DpZyLGWl7xH8oXsCJWjFHlQdlaK6nVRrqFj4fIM8qKhqlJ_QphMh-D5BuCGZq9Jg=w1385-h969-no

:wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
In other news my street cred is almost 2x as my player level. Gonna finally go and do story missions again for a while. Some of these side missions had some crazy fights. One spot I died at least 20x fukking around until I realized you can't beat the enemy with a gun lol. Picked up a tire iron and went to work :whew:
My street cred is like 30:mjlol::mjlol:but imma level 22:mjlol::mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yep, same nikkas. Crying about glitches and bugs in here for PAGES were the same nikkas talking about cancelling they preorders and boycotting them for another delay.
You can go back and look at my post in those threads.

My exact words were "the same nikkas demanding they drop the game now will be the same nikkas complaining about the game being a buggy mess at launch"

Here we are
:francis:

It's clear from that conference call that the game wasn't ready and the people actually making the game were not comfortable with it releasing in that state. That's why you have the directors promising the bonuses if it hit a 90 on metacritic even tho it didnt, because the big heads in charge knew they fukked up rushing the game. They were probably afraid of more backlash from a delay till next year and talk of heavy crunch to get the game done.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can go back and look at my post in those threads.

My exact words were "the same nikkas demanding they drop the game now will be the same nikkas complaining about the game being a buggy mess at launch"

Here we are
:francis:

It's clear from that conference call that the game wasn't ready and the people actually making the game were not comfortable with it releasing in that state. That's why you have the directors promising the bonuses if it hit a 90 on metacritic even tho it didnt, because the big heads in charge knew they fukked up rushing the game. They were probably afraid of more backlash from a delay till next year and talk of heavy crunch to get the game done.

The the problem people want these AAA multi-million dollar games but they don’t want to see how much work goes into them and that the people investing in the game have a lot of say as to whe nits supposed to release and how.

If you’re a developer or even the project manager you can’t afford to say, ok yall lets keep pushing but dont worry about release dates, no one cares when we drop this. Because then you have these investors call up like “whats taking so long? Christmas is here yall promised this game a year ago wtf” now its crunch, you get bad publicity for that also, then on top of crunch you have the pandemic and now it’s fukk you pay me.

I’m not trying to throw bail to these “big” gaming studios but i also understand the human element behind them. People are working from home, around the clock to get this game to work. The ultimate goal of the game is that people enjoy it, and they make money. The nefarious stuff comes when you have demand from both from consumer and people funding the game to release it asap

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
they put pressure on themselves

THEY came up with the april date

THEY delayed it and came up with the september date

THEY delayed it and came up with the november date

THEY delayed it and came up with the december date

if fan pressure meant anything then the game would’ve been dropped september when folks initially complained about the april date...they delayed the game 3x and then fans get the blame bcuz they finally got antsy after the 3rd delay DAYS after the company flaunted preorder sales and heavily implied there’d be no further delays??? nah that’s not fair
Games get delayed all the time, nikkas act like waiting for cyberpunk was the only thing happening in their life at the time.

It doesn't matter what they announced the release, if the shyt isnt ready then gamers need to start respecting the reality of the situation and be patient. It doesn't matter if it got delayed 3 more times, when its ready it'll be out

Imagine if Nintendo gave a fukk about fan backlash and just dropped that wack ass version of metroid prime 4 instead of realizing what they had wasn't working and called up retro studios because the game already had a planned release date.

The game was not gonna be ready and the fans would have been angry either way because the gaming community is full of embarrassing crybabies.

If they would have pushed the game back, gamers would have bytched.

If they would have dropped last gen support gamers would have bytched.

If they would have pushed back ONLY the last gen ports with only a pc release at launch gamers would have bytched.

The reality of the situation is that shyt didnt go as planned for cd project red in 2020, and instead of adding to the pressure, the gaming community should have encouraged them to take as much time as needed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What do yall think they should add to the game post release feature wise? For me...

• More life path story missions
    • More romance options even though PANAM!!!!!!
    • Barbershop
    • Customizable cars
    • New gun type
    • Super sprint
At first I thought it would be cool to customize your apartment but I honestly haven’t been to my apartment outside of story segments. It’s inconvenient to get there and theres really not much to do. If they can incentivize owning an apartment like they did with blood and wine, it could be cool

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The the problem people want these AAA multi-million dollar games but they don’t want to see how much work goes into them and that the people investing in the game have a lot of say as to whe nits supposed to release and how.

If you’re a developer or even the project manager you can’t afford to say, ok yall lets keep pushing but dont worry about release dates, no one cares when we drop this. Because then you have these investors call up like “whats taking so long? Christmas is here yall promised this game a year ago wtf” now its crunch, you get bad publicity for that also, then on top of crunch you have the pandemic and now it’s fukk you pay me.

I’m not trying to throw bail to these “big” gaming studios but i also understand the human element behind them. People are working from home, around the clock to get this game to work. The ultimate goal of the game is that people enjoy it, and they make money. The nefarious stuff comes when you have demand from both from consumer and people funding the game to release it asap
These companies need to stop announcing shyt years in advance.

The problem is they've been hyping this game up since it was just a concept. Putting all this hype about CDPR working on the greatest rpg game ever made when they havent even wrote a piece of code for the game yet. This game was announced nearly 8 years ago, but they didn't start actually making the game until 2016 when they were finished with the witcher 3.

Last year should have been the year we first heard about the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These companies need to stop announcing shyt years in advance.

The problem is they've been hyping this game up since it was just a concept. Putting all this hype about CDPR working on the greatest rpg game ever made when they havent even wrote a piece of code for the game yet. This game was announced nearly 8 years ago, but they didn't start actually making the game until 2016 when they were finished with the witcher 3.

Last year should have been the year we first heard about the game.

That’s too. But I know that will never happen. They just announced a new mass effect knowing damn well that shyt ain’t coming out for 5 years.

Starfield got announced what 2017 or 18? We’ll be lucky to see that game before 2023

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Details on that? My V is always down to run the finesse on some corpos.

--------

I'm not sure where or how I got it, but I ended up getting the Suicide cyberware mod. :wow:

Roll up to an encounter in stealth, run Breach Protocol to reduce resistances by 30% cast Suicide, which as of now spreads to one other enemy nearby. They body themselves. Cast Burn Synapses on the goon that comes over to investigate. Circle around and absolutely CRUSH some dude's skull with my silenced revolver. Ram had recovered, so I cast Burn Synapses again on the next guy I come across, and end it with the revolver.

This is some of the most fun non Doom combat I've played in a while. Once I started thinking of the cyberware mods as spells, it all fell into place. It's got me ready to start over again once I complete this playthrough because I put points into Body that I really don't need for my playstyle, and the only respect option I've seen respecs your perk points (for $100000 :francis:) only. If it weren't so expensive for me right now, I'd buy the respect just so I could get back that wasted point for the knife throwing perk.

Yeah combat is flames, I enjoy the stealth too and especially in the missions where you're kidnapping mothafukkas. I remember I had to case some tyger claw nightclub out to get this dude who was snuff filming a bunch of hookers who were connected with the Moxes. I deducted that the nikka was probably on the 2nd floor so instead of dealing with any of the hired help I Ass-Creed'ed my way up the ventilation shafts up to the 2nd floor, choked the nikka out and whisked him out the same window I came through, left like 30 goons hanging none the wiser :mjlol: and then I dumped him in a Mox trunk, his fate was sealed and he aint even know it :picard:

As far as the dirty doc, he's up near the big roundabout in Kabuki. You have to do the side mission attached to his shop, his ripperdoc shop is physically connected to the maelstrom den you have to clear in order to get the intel you use to blackmail him.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Cyberpunks development cost is in the 100s of millions.

If the 2nd big patch in February doesn't iron out the majority of things, might be a wrap
What do yall think they should add to the game post release feature wise? For me...

• More life path story missions
    • More romance options even though PANAM!!!!!!
    • Barbershop
    • Customizable cars
    • New gun type
    • Super sprint
At first I thought it would be cool to customize your apartment but I honestly haven’t been to my apartment outside of story segments. It’s inconvenient to get there and theres really not much to do. If they can incentivize owning an apartment like they did with blood and wine, it could be cool

I don't remember them adding much new features to the witcher 3 main. That expansion is a long way out.

You got too much faith in these brehs.

Hope I'm wrong :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
My jumper on point now :wow: Peep the hustle though:

- blackmailed the ripperdoc for them wholesale prices
- corpo'd some sticky fingered lackey into selling me a $7500 spellbook for $1800 which I then flipped for $16000 because I knew what it was really worth :wow:

- Got my Nate Robinson on :ahh:
I yoked that bytch and hacked her laptop for that full $17000...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cyberpunks development cost is in the 100s of millions.

If the 2nd big patch in February doesn't iron out the majority of things,

I don't remember them adding much new features to the witcher 3 main. That expansion is a long way out.

You got too much faith in these brehs.

Hope I'm wrong :yeshrug:

Just trying to compare it with the free DLC witcher 3 got. A lot of features were added in the expansions but the freebies were good.

Below you will find a list of all 16 DLC packs released since launch:

• Temerian Armor Set - New corpo outfits
  • Beard and Hairstyle Set - Barbershop with new hair and beards
  • New Quest – ‘Contract: Missing Miners’ - New gig
  • Alternative Look for Yennefer - Alternate looks for romance options
  • Nilfgaardian Armor Set - New Nomad outfit
  • Elite Crossbow Set - Elite sniper rifles
  • New Quest – ‘Fool’s Gold’ - New Job
  • Ballad Heroes’ Neutral Gwent Card Set - No Gwent in this game, could be something else
  • New Quest – ‘Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear’ - New Gig
  • Alternative Look for Triss - see above
  • New Quest – ‘Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted’ - New Gig
  • Skellige Armor Set - New Street Kid outfit
  • Alternative Look for Ciri - See Above
  • New Quest – ‘Where the Cat and Wolf Play…’ - New Gig
  • New Finisher Animations - this could be something new also that will enhance the aesthetic of gun or melee
  • NEW GAME +.

And blood and wine alone added:
Gameplay
The new region of Toussaint has never before been seen in The Witcher series and contains:

• Over 90 new quests. -gigs
  • Over 40 new points of interest. -same, new districts to explore though
  • Over 30 hours of new adventures. -yep
  • Dynamic Point of Interest system – interacting with the main POI of a given area will affect adjacent points of interest (e.g. killing bandits in their main hideout located in a ruined castle will affect the number of enemies in surrounding camps). territory mode
  • 14000 lines of dialogue (Hearts of Stone had 6000 lines). yep
  • 100 individual pieces of armour (this includes new witcher sets). wow
  • More than 30 new weapons. yep
  • More than 20 new monsters. new gangs
  • New Game + maximum level increased to 100. same
  • All new armour dye mechanic – every piece of witcher gear can have its color changed by using a dye. Dyes can be obtained in various ways: they can be bought from the new dye merchant; crafted from a recipe; dropped as loot. Dyes can only be obtained in Toussaint. clothes dying, highly needed
Mutations
For main page, see Mutations (Blood and Wine). -this could be actual implannt aesthetics

hearts of stone

they added the runewright system which was an entire new gameplay/customization mechanics, new love interest, tons of new missions and stories, weapons, clothing, and an entirely rebuilt UI

Now if we get something similar to this for free and more? I’m def happy

Last edited: