"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The Witcher 3: Released May 2015, updated with 18 patches by September 2016's patch 1.30. Patch 1.30 coincided with the Game of the Year Edition re-release, which incorporated all DLC, both expansions, and many more fixes. Consoles received more patches to improve performance on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro.

:hubie:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I keep thinking I'm getting close to wrapping up my sidequests but my street cred keeps going up and I keep getting missions. It was annoying when the game first started because it was overwhelming but now I actually think it's fun. The side missions aren't super repetitive or anything.

I didn't even know where Takemura was, the game just said escape so I did :snoop:

Oh well, breh deserved to die after that stupid ass plan he came up with
if you save him you get an achievement for one of the endings. Funny cuz you can see the same ending without him but wont get the achievement for that ending. I was lucky and had a a bunch of saves so once i realized that i loaded up and rushed through again to get it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if you save him you get an achievement for one of the endings. Funny cuz you can see the same ending without him but wont get the achievement for that ending. I was lucky and had a a bunch of saves so once i realized that i loaded up and rushed through again to get it

I guess I'll just wait until my 2nd run to do it.

But I can't express enough how much of an idiot Takemura is. :mjlol:

Smartest dumb nikka in video game history

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
My jumper on point now :wow: Peep the hustle though:

- blackmailed the ripperdoc for them wholesale prices
- corpo'd some sticky fingered lackey into selling me a $7500 spellbook for $1800 which I then flipped for $16000 because I knew what it was really worth :wow:

- Got my Nate Robinson on :ahh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My jumper on point now :wow: Peep the hustle though:

- blackmailed the ripperdoc for them wholesale prices
- corpo'd some sticky fingered lackey into selling me a $7500 spellbook for $1800 which I then flipped for $16000 because I knew what it was really worth :wow:

- Got my Nate Robinson on :ahh:

Details on that? My V is always down to run the finesse on some corpos.

--------

I'm not sure where or how I got it, but I ended up getting the Suicide cyberware mod. :wow:

Roll up to an encounter in stealth, run Breach Protocol to reduce resistances by 30% cast Suicide, which as of now spreads to one other enemy nearby. They body themselves. Cast Burn Synapses on the goon that comes over to investigate. Circle around and absolutely CRUSH some dude's skull with my silenced revolver. Ram had recovered, so I cast Burn Synapses again on the next guy I come across, and end it with the revolver.

This is some of the most fun non Doom combat I've played in a while. Once I started thinking of the cyberware mods as spells, it all fell into place. It's got me ready to start over again once I complete this playthrough because I put points into Body that I really don't need for my playstyle, and the only respect option I've seen respecs your perk points (for $100000 :francis:) only. If it weren't so expensive for me right now, I'd buy the respect just so I could get back that wasted point for the knife throwing perk.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
We gotta put pressure on the industry thinking its Ok to release these uncooked chicken ass games.

Blame preordering :manny:

These companies cashed out before the game even drops. All they need is to have it on shelves and collect the big bag

They doing shyt now like release day reviews. Hell the base console reviews didn't come out until days later. Chill for like a week and see what's up. Reviews, youtube videos, all that shyt and then buy the game.

Release hype got people acting crazy. New games come out they're like "fukk these $60 fam. We in here :blessed:"

Let that shyt blow over then in a few months they gonna be, "Only 33% off :patrice:I'll keep waiting"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:I caved in and copped. Going to see for myself what the deal is.

tenor.gif

IN

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame preordering :manny:

These companies cashed out before the game even drops. All they need is to have it on shelves and collect the big bag

They doing shyt now like release day reviews. Hell the base console reviews didn't come out until days later. Chill for like a week and see what's up. Reviews, youtube videos, all that shyt and then buy the game.

Release hype got people acting crazy. New games come out they're like "fukk these $60 fam. We in here :blessed:"

Let that shyt blow over then in a few months they gonna be, "Only 33% off :patrice:I'll keep waiting"

Facts. It's crazy because people haven preaching that preordering is entirely unnecessary for about 10 years now, but we still run into this situation at least once a year.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts. It's crazy because people haven preaching that preordering is entirely unnecessary for about 10 years now, but we still run into this situation at least once a year.
Once i saw that that they refused to allow console versions for review i knew we were about to see a shyt show. I already lean toward pc anyway for these big open world games but the hush hush on playstation/xbox sealed the deal for Cyberpunk for me:hubie:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
jeez there's no way you can do everything in this game in less than 100 hours.

They were not kidding when they said there are a lot of side missions. Has to be AT LEAST 100 of them.
that's it.

real missions?

not including those question mark discoveries ?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Question. I'm currently have the game stored on a HDD playing on my PS5. Will I get better performance/load times storing the game directly on my PS5?

EDIT: I was wondering the same about RDR2 also