"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
These two games will always be compared, but missions in Cyberpunk are so much better than GTAV. They have so much more complexity than GTA. It’s amazing how they were able to make linear style missions in an open world game. The writing is top notch as well.

Now if they can just fix these performance issues with the upcoming patches. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These two games will always be compared, but missions in Cyberpunk are so much better than GTAV. They have so much more complexity than GTA. It’s amazing how they were able to make linear style missions in an open world game. The writing is top notch as well.

Now if they can just fix these performance issues with the upcoming patches. :pachaha:

Yeah, i mean i didn’t really expect anything less. If theres one thing CDPR is known for it’s their side missions and character arch’s away from the main quest. I have still yet to see a game company really nail side quest/objective like they have even after the witcher 3. I always go into a game thinking said developer will finall get a grasp on how to make sidequest more interesting and nope, never any good lore or great enough reward, still, to this day in most games. They feel like a chore a lot of the time.

I just spent like 5 hours doing a side mission in this game and I had to double check to make sure it wasn’t a story mission. It was fukking hype the entire way through, huge set pieces and new characters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are the street races in this game fun at all? I’ve been avoiding doing them. I really don’t like racing segments in open world games whether its RDR or Witcher, whatever they are always just kind of annoying and not fun.

I can only imagine how doodoo they are in this game with the way the vehicles control. Uuurgh

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

The expectations they set was wild man :francis:

shyt just popped in my YouTube suggestions

I thought you met Panam and had a whole life before you left your clan.

NOPE.
Maaaan, that lifepaths trailer has the prologue tossed in to pad the time. They ain't shyt :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"You're not my type, holmes"

tenor.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Despite it's flaws I'm having much more fun with this game than I ever did with GTA V. The missions are absolutely insane.
Hopefully CDPR can fix and enough things to take the game from a 7.5-8/10 to the legendary 10/10 it can be.
I never want to go back to Rockstars garbage character movement.
Here it's quick, I can plan and execute several maneuvers quickly. "Suicide one guy, cyberpsychosis the other, headshot homie on roof, then slide to cover." All in 3 seconds.

Just did that mission when you try to speak with Hanako, its the best yet. Just action after action, action. Executed in a brilliant way.
When Oda pulled up I was shook but cripple movement made it easy. Then when Arasaka pulled through...

I didn't even know you could go back for Takemura, I just had the feeling you could and to my surprise it worked out. I love when games do this, no holding hands, just try something out and maybe you experience the unexpected.

Most beautiful game world I've ever been in too.

Last edited: