"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The first night of release I was watching a streamer and dude nearly threw his controller because the cops were working him out and he couldn't see them in the walls :francis::mjlol:

:skip:

I remember I smoked somebody in some secluded spot with not a soul around the opps were on me immediately im like wjere the fukk these nikkas come from :mindblown:

Once I realized these dudes literally instant transmission to you I was like they really spent 8 years on this:leostare:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
My GOTY, haters will say I’m sucking polish dikk
:dame:
but it’s literally the only games I’ve really been addicted to this entire year.

It's actually pretty fun once you get used to the combat. I've been on it for a couple of hours and had one buggy breakdown. Pretty good game. Still buggy but those damn shootouts with the gangs...Damn!

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:skip:

I remember I smoked somebody in some secluded spot with not a soul around the opps were on me immediately im like wjere the fukk these nikkas come from :mindblown:

Once I realized these dudes literally instant transmission to you I was like they really spent 8 years on this:leostare:

Man same shyt happened to me. One of them NCPD missions. Clapped a few gangoons and cops started bucking at me out of nowhere.

I'm like yo y'all sent me out here to get busy wtf goin on :mjtf:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's actually pretty fun once you get used to the combat. I've been on it for a couple of hours and had one buggy breakdown. Pretty good game. Still buggy but those damn shootouts with the gangs...Damn!
Had a boss fight with a cyberpsycho sniper on an overpass earlier today. shyt was :wow::wow::wow: . Couldn't even keep him in my line of sight long enough to get my quickhacks off without getting one-tapped. It was really first to get caught slippin dies.
Man same shyt happened to me. One of them NCPD missions. Clapped a few gangoons and cops started bucking at me out of nowhere.

I'm like yo y'all sent me out here to get busy wtf goin on :mjtf:
Yeah I let them go first and die all the time now :unimpressed: