"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got my tv/monitor. To my PC steam brehs does the hotfix download automatically? Where do you get the patches/hotfixes?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
eqQe34V.jpg

Man Panam is wifey status in a cbyerfuture full of heartless thots...:mjcry:

I'm looking crisp got my camron pink hat on...:wow:

And look what I found, MINES NOW no eddies required!!!!

jk82Ly9.jpg

:gladbron:

spoiler your answer but how you get that whip breh?:lupe:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m sure if it were up to the management and developers thats what they would have done. Investors see too much money on the table with last gen to pass it up. I also believe they wanted to rush out for christmas sales.

The game is pushing high end pc’s to the max there’s no way this was gonna run on ps4/ and xone. The outrage would have been pretty severe nonetheless if they cancelled it.

People were cancelling their preorders and sending them death threats for delaying it in November.
They made up the entire development budget on PC alone so they didnt even need a last gen port to be successful.

The game would have still sold a ridiculous amount of units on consoles when people eventually got their hands on a next gen console.

I dont think this negative press and stock price drop was worth the extra profits early on from past gen consoles. At this point not cancelling the game on last gen hardware has done more harm to the company than any negative press they would have gotten for dropping those platforms.

This shyt has been an embarrassment for the company and no profit gain can make up for that.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
game could end up selling more too
a true next game that takes full advantage of the ps5 and xsx
pc sales are a given
people would buy a ps5 and xsx just to play cyberpunk but people kept arguing w/ me about them needing last gen for money
they ain't gonna sell shyt on the ps4/x1
so the irony is it will end up selling as if they made it a next gen game anyway
now people are angry and might not buy the game ever again out of spite
others are waiting for the next gen versions

the way this shyt sold they could've told last gen its just not gonna happen and made out just fine. They recouped ALL of their development cost in less than a week. These dudes got a hit even with the game not being completely finished.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much fun as I’m having with the game i look forward to playing through it again, with all the improvements and patches, the next gen upgrade and whatever free DLC is coming out for it. Apparently they are also working on improving a lot of the AI also.

I think the game is fine but i know playing witcher 3 when it came out vs playing it now is an entirely difference experience. I’ll do my second playthrough once the first expansion dlc comes out.
Looking forward to patches + DLC like a mug

:banderas: GOTY confirmed for 2020 and 2021