"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am but nikkas are lying to themselves and being disingenuous if they say it ain't littered with bugs and glitches. Otherwise, it's enjoyable. Playing it on PS4 Pro.

I don’t think anyone has ever claimed that though. Most of us are just playing through it despite the jank because its fun underneath all that. Like i said, I’m enjoying my experience but I’m looking forward to playing it again in the spring once its cleaned up and with all the Free DLC and next gen updates.

It def needed a couple more months in the oven as far as stability goes. But i can only speak on the ps5 version. It’s probably a lot worse to get so many crashes and then it takes two minutes to get back into the game, on top of all the other stuff, unstable 30fps, low res, bad textures, pop in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm playing on Hard and anyone with a named health bar has my utmost respect. Got a full on Glass Cannon build

That’s how I’m playing also you just gotta be smart with those snipers, they will easily one shot you if you aren’t careful. I’m 100% netrunner build, If anything I wish i didn’t waste. Some points in some other skills trees, I’d be almost done with my hacking route by now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am but nikkas are lying to themselves and being disingenuous if they say it ain't littered with bugs and glitches. Otherwise, it's enjoyable. Playing it on PS4 Pro.
Series X only bugs I get is floating weapons from time to time. And the captions sometimes get stuck on the screen until I reload the save.

Other than that it’s smooth sailing :manny:

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I need help with a major bug, playing on a PS5.

Love Like Fire, doesn’t seem like I can continue. Certain enemies don’t take any damage. I killed them and shot up the funeral and still can’t continue.

Need answers to continue playing tonight, help me bruhs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FINALLY!!!

EpU02oKXEAEgmWS

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on Hard and anyone with a named health bar has my utmost respect. Got a full on Glass Cannon build with not a drop put into body.

Gotta be perfect or I get evaporated :mjlol:

Its pretty cool how you can sync up Blades/Cold Steel to inflate your health/armor in a lot ways and stretch things out when you get momentum going as long as you're killing something every 10 seconds give or take.

The life path stuff matters in some of the side quests you get but its obvious most people ain't playing this game as much as they're talking about it. I looked on Steam earlier and some of my achievements and I think it said something like 3% of all players total have put cyberware in every limb and system.

That's absurd imo :manny: the volume of some of this talk don't match up
Which sidequests? With 43 hours it seemed to be an extra dialogue box during conversations. I made another char after beating the game and aome aide stuff as a corpo n went nomad this time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny I found a special rare/iconic gun in the lizzies bar basement but it doesnt seem to shoot right...:patrice: it's a tech gun but everytime I charge it to shoot nothing happens..:what:

It seems that whenI aim it doesnt fire but free aim shooting is fine...:what: wtf???

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It's funny I found a special rare/iconic gun in the lizzies bar basement but it doesnt seem to shoot right...:patrice: it's a tech gun but everytime I charge it to shoot nothing happens..:what:

It seems that whenI aim it doesnt fire but free aim shooting is fine...:what: wtf???
The lizzie gun? If so that’s never happened to me.