"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's actually pretty fun once you get used to the combat. I've been on it for a couple of hours and had one buggy breakdown. Pretty good game. Still buggy but those damn shootouts with the gangs...Damn!

Yeah, I’m all for people having complaints about a lot of the bugs, glitches, crashes and overall horrible performance with last gen, but the combat and open world/story are really fun, I’m not even sure how it can be argued.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man same shyt happened to me. One of them NCPD missions. Clapped a few gangoons and cops started bucking at me out of nowhere.

I'm like yo y'all sent me out here to get busy wtf goin on :mjtf:

Im just amazed they shipped it with cops being like that :mjlol: I thought it was a bug. Its not :mjlol:

Oh well. At least its funny.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had a boss fight with a cyberpsycho sniper on an overpass earlier today. shyt was :wow::wow::wow: . Couldn't even keep him in my line of sight long enough to get my quickhacks off without getting one-tapped. It was really first to get caught slippin dies.

This fight came out of nowhere for me, I just saw shyt going down and jumped in. He didn’t stand a chance:yeshrug:

Daps
Yeah, I’m all for people having complaints about a lot of the bugs, glitches, crashes and overall horrible performance with last gen, but the combat and open world/story are really fun, I’m not even sure how it can be argued.

Cause they talked this up like this would be game changing. They did, not us. Then they intentionally pulled so much from the game. I’m less worried about the bugs and more about that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...the combat and open world/story are really fun, I’m not even sure how it can be argued.

idk probably something called opinions

...and this is coming from somebody who likes the gameplay but doesn’t expect that everyone else should to the point I feel it’s not debatable...that’s just weird

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause they talked this up like this would be game changing. They did, not us. Then they intentionally pulled so much from the game. I’m less worried about the bugs and more about that.

Every game cuts content though and none of the stuff they cut was gaming changing either. Apartment customization, cars, subway? All those things can be added back in with update.

The most significant thing they cut was the wall running/clinging but they said they could build enough enviornments about the mechanic to make it worth it.

Daps
Every game cuts content though and none of the stuff they cut was gaming changing either. Apartment customization, cars, subway? All those things can be added back in with update.

The most significant thing they cut was the wall running/clinging but they said they could build enough enviornments about the mechanic to make it worth it.

Im mainly talking about cutting the whole intro. Making us believe picking a life path actually mattered then giving us a montage through all that content.

Imagine playing San Andreas, getting an intro with cj, then a montage skipping through all the grove street shyt in act 1.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im mainly talking about cutting the whole intro. Making us believe picking a life path actually mattered then giving us a montage through all that content.

Imagine playing San Andreas, getting an intro with cj, then a montage skipping through all the grove street shyt in act 1.

GTA San Andreas was GOAT level when it dropped. That's when R* took the storytelling to a new level.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Finally got my tv/monitor. To my PC steam brehs does the hotfix download automatically? Where do you get the patches/hotfixes?
when you download the game, you'll get the latest version. patches should be installed automatically, or it will prompt you that an update is available when you launch the game

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am but nikkas are lying to themselves and being disingenuous if they say it ain't littered with bugs and glitches. Otherwise, it's enjoyable. Playing it on PS4 Pro.

Experiences vary by system. Some dudes are running this game on systems built like fukking Optimus Prime so they have 0 issues lol.

Then you got dudes with 8 year old hardware asking why did God do this to them :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This fight came out of nowhere for me, I just saw shyt going down and jumped in. He didn’t stand a chance:yeshrug:
I'm playing on Hard and anyone with a named health bar has my utmost respect. Got a full on Glass Cannon build with not a drop put into body.

Gotta be perfect or I get evaporated :mjlol:

Its pretty cool how you can sync up Blades/Cold Steel to inflate your health/armor in a lot ways and stretch things out when you get momentum going as long as you're killing something every 10 seconds give or take.

The life path stuff matters in some of the side quests you get but its obvious most people ain't playing this game as much as they're talking about it. I looked on Steam earlier and some of my achievements and I think it said something like 3% of all players total have put cyberware in every limb and system.

That's absurd imo :manny: the volume of some of this talk don't match up