"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I mean, I got it already. Got passed act 1 and put it down. The open world aspects just feel unfinished.
The bold is exactly the problem...

If you play it as a linear story driven game, you could find some enjoyment...

The story and missions are passable, its everything else that makes an open world game that isn't...

Like I said, its an early access game, not a finished product...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...it’s literally the only games I’ve really been addicted to this entire year.

it was the pathless for me prior to this...but that was too short...I’m gonna easily put 100 hours into this...which is atypical for me since I’m not too heavy into FPS or RPG games...this hits both points tho and I’m still addicted to playing it...to be fair ghost of tsushima was addictive for me too

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im just so pissed thinking about all the content they cut.

I never really paid too much attention to that...I think I watched the 45 minute gameplay video they had and that was pretty much it...my main thing personally was how underwhelming the game looked prior to that last patch...I’m not gonna front like I’m above appreciating/wanting up to date graphics for a game...it’s literally half the experience of video games

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I honestly believe y'all brehs just say anything. Explain what a class action law suit is, and then explain how you get one based on US law going against a company based in Poland that has no American subsidiary to target. Please. go ahead.

You won't get a response to this lol.