"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
before i pull the trigger. i have a ps5...i was about to use this gift card from gamestop to buy 2077 do i buy the ps4 version? or do i have to download it

Buy the ps4 version you will get automatically upgraded to the ps5 version when they release it

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Y'all haven't played enough rpgs when you type this. There are rpgs that either don't have a story at all or barely have one like icewind dale.

dialogue "trees" don't make a game an rpg. The Walking Dead and David cage games have them in abundance and they aren't rpgs. Baldur's Gate barely had any dialogue trees or branching dialogue and legend of grimrock doesn't have any and they're all rpgs.

Y'all nikkas kill me when you cherry pick words out of an argument and fail to address the actual argument. nikka did I say dialogue trees make a game an RPG? :camby:

As far as your first sentence, that is true that there are RPG games that don't have a "narrative" in the traditional sense, i.e. a lot of dungeon crawlers and H&S games. How you're spinning this to argue that Cyberpunk 2077 isn't a real RPG is not something I'm gonna go back and forth about though and least of all with a cherry-picking ass nikka.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I emailed ProjectRed for a return - still havent gotten a response. So, I contacted Amazon and they are accepting returns of it.

So, if you purchased on Amazon, they are acccepting returns, no questions asked

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
before i pull the trigger. i have a ps5...i was about to use this gift card from gamestop to buy 2077 do i buy the ps4 version? or do i have to download it

dont buy it bro just wait to see what they do and if they fix it

i tried to run through it on ps5 and almost everytime i tried to enjoy it some bullshyt would glitch or bug or i would crash

last time i tried to play it was yesterday i crashed in less than thirty minutes and put it up

i know some folk are saying they're not having issues, it sounds more like a roulette than anything

if you got money to play that random game with and hope it works fine for you, go for it, if not just get up on some other game even if its older - its not even that enjoyable without bugs in my opinion but thats up to you to decide

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I'd wait till at least march or so before I would buy. even on the 5 this shyt is a technical mess.

Some of these bugs are hilarious though. Had a nikka just floating in the air shooting into the ether just now. I shot him and he glitched back to the ground dead :dead: shyts preposterous the stuff you encounter

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
eqQe34V.jpg

Man Panam is wifey status in a cbyerfuture full of heartless thots...:mjcry:

I'm looking crisp got my camron pink hat on...:wow:

And look what I found, MINES NOW no eddies required!!!!

jk82Ly9.jpg

:gladbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As much fun as I’m having with the game i look forward to playing through it again, with all the improvements and patches, the next gen upgrade and whatever free DLC is coming out for it. Apparently they are also working on improving a lot of the AI also.

I think the game is fine but i know playing witcher 3 when it came out vs playing it now is an entirely difference experience. I’ll do my second playthrough once the first expansion dlc comes out.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont buy it bro just wait to see what they do and if they fix it

i tried to run through it on ps5 and almost everytime i tried to enjoy it some bullshyt would glitch or bug or i would crash

last time i tried to play it was yesterday i crashed in less than thirty minutes and put it up

i know some folk are saying they're not having issues, it sounds more like a roulette than anything

if you got money to play that random game with and hope it works fine for you, go for it, if not just get up on some other game even if its older - its not even that enjoyable without bugs in my opinion but thats up to you to decide

i didnt have to pay for it with my cash..... i had a old gaemstop gift card calling my name. so i copped if i dont play alot until the the upgrade its okay. ive just been trying to get into different games other than sports games so this is where i was trying to start

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i didnt have to pay for it with my cash..... i had a old gaemstop gift card calling my name. so i copped if i dont play alot until the the upgrade its okay. ive just been trying to get into different games other than sports games so this is where i was trying to start

If you’re on ps5 its still fun, though there are a lot of crashes and minor glitches.

It’s best to just go into it with an open mind.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A 4 is way too generous, I seriously don't get how you score an unplayable game that constantly crashes your console anything but a flat 0...

Greed is the only reason a last gen console version of this game even exist...

The fact they made a strong effort to hide the performance issues before launch should open them up for a class action law suit...

Refund or no refund, what they tried to pull here to milk the console market should not be allowed to slide...

I honestly believe y'all brehs just say anything. Explain what a class action law suit is, and then explain how you get one based on US law going against a company based in Poland that has no American subsidiary to target. Please. go ahead.