"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Voodoo brehs running this internet shyt :whoo:

It's funny how you can ask Placide why they call themselves the Voodoo Boys when they don't even practice voodoo

Breh is like, "That's not what we call ourselves :birdman:"

"Fine don't tell me what you call yourselves"

":birdman:"
That's what I thought to at first...

Don't read if you haven't finished their whole quest line...

Whole crew is a bunch of fukkbois...

They try to zero your ass out in the theatre to cover their tracks and then lie to your face about it...

When the option came up to give them that work, I did not hesitate...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is her voice actress the same as her mo-cap actress? I don’t want to ruin the fantasy:lupe:

I don't think she's based on any real person. In most games the mocap actor and thw voice actor are the same person. :patrice:

Hold on let me do some research.

Edit: just discovered that keanu doesn't even voice act his character. We might have hope. :ohhh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is her voice actress the same as her mo-cap actress? I don’t want to ruin the fantasy:lupe:

Reddit detectives believe it is jessica szohr

MV5BMTg0MDMwMDcxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUwMzE3Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR141,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I kinda of see the resemblance. :patrice:

Wait? What? Keanu isn’t doing his VA?

Yeah i just looked it up and he doesn't do his VA. Unless imdb and a few other sites are wrong, he doesn't. It kind of makes sense because he does sound slightly different and honestly being a VA and a mocap actor for a game are 2 different jobs. Keanu would have to be in the booth for a long ass time if he also was a VA and his rates are probably very expensive.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Reddit detectives believe it is jessica szohr

MV5BMTg0MDMwMDcxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUwMzE3Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR141,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I kinda of see the resemblance. :patrice:

Yeah i just looked it up and he doesn't do his VA. Unless imdb and a few other sites are wrong, he doesn't. It kind of makes sense because he does sound slightly different and honestly being a VA and a mocap actor for a game are 2 different jobs. Keanu would have to be in the booth for a long ass time if he also was a VA and his rates are probably very expensive.

Lol i was joking it’s Keanu doing his lines. He even went back to CDPR and asked to double his part in the game.

Keanu Reeves Got Cyberpunk 2077 Devs to Double His Lines

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i'm on level 10 and still cant beat these twins :snoop:

let me slice these b*stards up :damn:
I beat these guys in my first attempt and it was literally the first side activity I did. Starting to think maybe I glitched it or something from the way brehs in here talk like this fight is supposed to be hard. :russ:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
marketing is not development

a game gets delayed half a dozen times and people thought the last gen version (base models at that) would work well :dead: yal really just need to be better consumers. this was always gonna be shyt out the box on last gen and consoles overall

yal really feel lied to when you just played yourselves is all im saying :manny:

Except these last gen consoles were current gen a month ago. They were current gen when this game was supposed to come out in the spring. Don't give me that last gen bullshyt. Spider-Man looked fantastic. The Last of Us Part 2 looked fantastic. And guess what, Cyberpunk 2077, wait for it, wait for it........ IS NOT A NEXT GEN GAME! It is a PS4, Xbox One and PC title. There will not be a next gen version until next year. So yes it is absolutely expected, and it matters fukking not how many delays they had, especially after they said it runs fine on PS4 and Xbox One, to expect it to be playable and look good on lest than month old last gen consoles that are the consoles they are available for.