"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Except these last gen consoles were current gen a month ago. They were current gen when this game was supposed to come out in the spring. Don't give me that last gen bullshyt. Spider-Man looked fantastic. The Last of Us Part 2 looked fantastic. And guess what, Cyberpunk 2077, wait for it, wait for it........ IS NOT A NEXT GEN GAME! It is a PS4, Xbox One and PC title. There will not be a next gen version until next year. So yes it is absolutely expected, and it matters fukking not how many delays they had, especially after they said it runs fine on PS4 and Xbox One, to expect it to be playable and look good on lest than month old last gen consoles that are the consoles they are available for.

meh at the end of the day all it is is a really high end PC game being massively scaled down for last gen consoles. The current gen version will be closer to vision to whats running on pc.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i'm on level 10 and still cant beat these twins :snoop:

let me slice these b*stards up :damn:

They really weren't that difficult, they never seemed to attack at the same time so I just dodged when one came in with that power shot, two pieced him, then backed up and waited for the other twin to try the same thing.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marketing is not development

a game gets delayed half a dozen times and people thought the last gen version (base models at that) would work well :dead: yal really just need to be better consumers. this was always gonna be shyt out the box on last gen and consoles overall

yal really feel lied to when you just played yourselves is all im saying :manny:

First and foremost: CDPR is absolutely foul for hiding current gen versions of the game until it was out, and then play dumb after. shyt is ridiculous.

However, you're absolutely right.

I didn't ride the hype train all the way, but I looked at the hour long demo from a couple years back, and read a couple of things about what they originally planned and then cut, along with reports that this was supposed to push PC hardware to its limits, and made my decision to only play this if I could get a PS5. Traditionally, games that come out in the transition of console generations are a crap shoot based off of the sheer amount of work needed to develop across so many platforms. No matter what, one console generation gets fukked. Either current gen runs like shyt, or next gen ends up with minimal improvements to justify it. Seeing as the norm appears to be the latter this time around, this wasn't hard to see coming.

Studios with far more money and resources behind them have struggled in this same situation. Remember when Ubisoft made separate games for each gen, and STILL fukked up Unity? CDPR hasn't proved they'd be different. Combined with the fact that even early looks from the content creators who had hitched their wagon to them were all Nvidia sponsored streams, it was obvious that fukkery was afoot.

Moral of the story: stop fukking preordering games so fukking early.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna go back to ignore this thread. I don't wanna troll and argue.

This is a good game with a lot of technical issues.

So far the narrative is expressed dope.

I see why they wanted this to be first person.

And surprisingly Stadia works well on my cheap ass phone (waiting for Chromecast Ultra in the mail).
A lot of technical issues doesn’t even begin to describe it. The game shouldn’t have been released on last generation devices in its current state if at all. The company hid the state of those games purposely. It’s disgusting.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
If this bytch dont let me in them guts :beli:

that lighting tho

xtPksBD.jpg
[/spoiler[

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Goddamn IGN did CDPR dirty with that thumbnail :russ:

A 4 is way too generous, I seriously don't get how you score an unplayable game that constantly crashes your console anything but a flat 0...

Greed is the only reason a last gen console version of this game even exist...

The fact they made a strong effort to hide the performance issues before launch should open them up for a class action law suit...

Refund or no refund, what they tried to pull here to milk the console market should not be allowed to slide...

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before i pull the trigger. i have a ps5...i was about to use this gift card from gamestop to buy 2077 do i buy the ps4 version? or do i have to download it