"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Voodoo brehs running this internet shyt :whoo:

It's funny how you can ask Placide why they call themselves the Voodoo Boys when they don't even practice voodoo

Breh is like, "That's not what we call ourselves :birdman:"

"Fine don't tell me what you call yourselves"

":birdman:"

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Lol that ain't even remotely what I said. What makes the game an RPG is that your character's story (i.e. your playthrough) is interweaved with the overarching narrative to the point where, over time, your in-game choices will literally change what happens in the world, making it feel like your own adventure instead of a scripted one.
Y'all haven't played enough rpgs when you type this. There are rpgs that either don't have a story at all or barely have one like icewind dale.
In a game like RDR2 or GTA 5, your character's story is separated from the overarching narrative. There is side content and there are systems that give you the illusion of "player choice" (i.e. honor meter) but in reality, your honor meter has zero impact on the overarching narrative. It has impact on NPC behavior, but literally nothing else. Mass Effect's honor meter on the other hand grants you the ability to make different choices in its dialogue trees that completely shift the overarching narrative as well as the side-content narratives. Just because a game has systems that somewhat mimic RPGs doesn't make them RPGs.
dialogue "trees" don't make a game an rpg. The Walking Dead and David cage games have them in abundance and they aren't rpgs. Baldur's Gate barely had any dialogue trees or branching dialogue and legend of grimrock doesn't have any and they're all rpgs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y'all haven't played enough rpgs when you type this. There are rpgs that either don't have a story at all or barely have one like icewind dale.

dialogue "trees" don't make a game an rpg. The Walking Dead and David cage games have them in abundance and they aren't rpgs. Baldur's Gate barely had any dialogue trees or branching dialogue and legend of grimrock doesn't have any and they're all rpgs.
I already told you what makes a RPG.

You were wrong. Drop it and move on :camby:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Which is why they should've said fukk these impatient internet lames and stockholders and did like Nintendo - we release when we're ready.
You mean the paying customers already giving the passes?

:unimpressed:

This game was supposed to come out in April...their problems started way before Dec 2020 and even before Dec 2019.

Again, yall finding every angle to continue to stan CDPR.

Not to mention they've been straight up lying about the state of the game for a couple months.

Stop, this is 100% their fault...and I can't believe you've got me defending gamers in general.

I think they had to go back and work on last gen stuff and that heavily impacted development. They couldn't have features like wall running and epic map events in PS5/Xbox/PC while older gen were sitting there stuck with slot machines for minigames. If we think people are upset now THAT would have been a riot.
That's bullshyt.

Nba 2k21 has an entirely different MyCareer next gen and last gen

That's exactly what they shouldve done

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

This game was supposed to come out in April...their problems started way before Dec 2020 and even before Dec 2019.

Not to mention they've been straight up lying about the state of the game for a couple months.

Stop, this is 100% their fault...and I can't believe you've got me defending gamers in general.

That's bullshyt.

Nobody care when it was “supposed” to come out. Don’t matter if it takes them 30 years, it’s their game.

Game was delayed multiple times trying to get last gen versions up to par. They should have/could have just canceled the last gen versions. But they decided to get them to an almost acceptable level and drop the game instead of delaying it for everyone while they tried to get the last gen versions ready. Getting a huge game like this working on 7 platforms during a worldwide pandemic is a huge task. I think they should be commended for even releasing this game as they did.

Playing on Series X in a selfish way I’m glad they did it. I’ve honestly had minimal bugs, outside of general open world fukkery, and the game looks good.

fukk dem last gen peasants:manny:

Daps

That's bullshyt.

:what:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
After another session.... I'll negotiate with some of these gangs. But with others its on sight :unimpressed:

Every Scav and everyone that loves em is going straight to hell. I'll even give these fixers a discount for the opportunity.

that reminds me i gotta figure who i wanna rock with :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm gonna go back to ignore this thread. I don't wanna troll and argue.

This is a good game with a lot of technical issues.

So far the narrative is expressed dope.

I see why they wanted this to be first person.

And surprisingly Stadia works well on my cheap ass phone (waiting for Chromecast Ultra in the mail).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What's the best VR head set on PC, I already know the shyt gonna be slap

I’ve heard of games not being be specifically for VR have a lot of trouble with motion sickness. People were getting really sick playing phasmophobia because it wasn’t tuned for VR play. I’ve heard of it happening with a lot of other games also.

If CDPR can fit an actual VR version into this somewhere down the line it would be dope af though

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That's bullshyt.

maybe you should listen to the investor conference call and tell me what CDPR says then