"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m so glad i got a PS5 when I did because it’s clear Sony’s studios really found the magic loophole to get games to look as good as they have for it. The tech is old and busted. It’s like 7 iPhones ago

Daps
I think they had to go back and work on last gen stuff and that heavily impacted development. They couldn't have features like wall running and epic map events in PS5/Xbox/PC while older gen were sitting there stuck with slot machines for minigames. If we think people are upset now THAT would have been a riot.

Now the next gen versions probably getting pushed back into 2022(maybe even 23) cause of this mess smh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got my first legendary OS :wow:

Cost me like 35000 :francis:

That Ram increase though :mjlit:

fukk it these gangs, gigs,and access points bout to get me right :takedat:
I’m about to get that too. I have legendary body armor implant, legendary Smart Weapon implant, and I just fukked around and dropped $140,000 eddies on a legendary smart shotgun. I had to buy and dismantle so many soda cans to get that :whew:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Now the next gen versions probably getting pushed back into 2022(maybe even 23) cause of this mess smh

Well the main dude did clarify for the one caller that there wasn't technically a next gen or an old gen version. Sounds like they just worked on the game and realized "fukk, this won't work on old gen" and then shyt hit the fan. It wasn't a great approach but they probably didn't have the development staff to really bother with early optimization.

You can tell the investors are a bit wary too because a lot of the questions were about old gen/consoles with barely anything about PC performance. They are definitely going to be spending a lot of time catering to older gen.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I gotta say it again, the decision to make the character sidequests start in Act 2 was a bad one for pacing. Act 2 is WAY better than Act 1. Act 1 does not make a good first impression

might need to do it again if he offed himself

It's too late for me. Didn't know it was time sensitive. :beli:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Real shyt. I didn't fukkin want some goofy gta shyt. I wanted an rpg with fully fleshed out rpg gameplay mechanics and solid fps mechanics. And I got just that
This. Some of y 'all wanted GTA 2077 as opposed to an action RPG, cyberpunk, narrative-driven adventure game. The actual breadth of ability trees and the extent that you can apply them to this world is :mindblown:

Lame ass nikkas calling this an rpg when CDPR stopped calling it an rpg and started calling it action adventure. Y'all really believe having perks makes a game an rpg.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lame ass nikkas calling this an rpg when CDPR stopped calling it an rpg and started calling it action adventure. Y'all really believe having perks makes a game an rpg.

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED

"The official Twitter account for CD PROJEKT RED - the developer of critically acclaimed RPGs, The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077."

but wait

Cyberpunk 2077 — from the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

"Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification."

What's goin on here :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED

"The official Twitter account for CD PROJEKT RED - the developer of critically acclaimed RPGs, The Witcher franchise and Cyberpunk 2077."

but wait

Cyberpunk 2077 — from the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

"Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification."

What's goin on here :ohhh:

The game has skill checks, and level based weapons. It’s not really debatable whether its an rpg lol

I don’t even get the argument. People consider everything an rpg these days, yet the game with actual role playing is not an rpg? Lawd

Like I’ve seen people say Nier and horizon zero dawn are RPG’s.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh when you shoot nikkas numbers fly out :why: of course its an rpg

This how you know this is GOTY. Cause would trolls rather be in here arguing about stupid shyt than playing TLOU 2:banderas:

I’m not even trying to get too deep with it but what requirement of a role playing game would this game not satisfy? One of yall clear this one up for me.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The game has skill checks, and level based weapons. It’s not really debatable whether its an rpg lol

I don’t even get the argument. People consider everything an rpg these days, yet the game with actual role playing is not an rpg? Lawd

Like I’ve seen people say Nier and horizon zero dawn are RPG’s.
If this is your definition of rpg, then every game is an rpg. Uncharted 3 is an rpg, modern warfare is an rpg. Obviously that's cap.