"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
My first car purchase. Quadra Avenger.:whew:
Interior lights dancing on the dash.:ohlawd:
BC5Q4EOo_o.png

YUc1XvBV_o.png

L4whVsYO_o.png
Vehicle Customization should have never been cut.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
yoooo wtf??!?!!??! The car I copped is some dusty dune buggy looking shyt.

I swear it looked better in the pic the Fixer sent me :mjcry:
Breh I just kept doing gigs, and side quests till the right car popped up. Dino Dinovic came thru and had I to grabbed it. It cost 55K, but it's worth every penny. Now I can pay Rogue that 15K in peace. :wow:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never knew they planned to have it in the game. :ohhh:

They cut a lot of features. Hence why I think they should've delayed it till next year. In hindsight you can tell they just tried to do too much at once. For some people like myself this game is good enough to justify the price tag. For others they feel the game didn't deliver on some of the promised features and they have legit merit with those gripes.

Last year they had melee combat where you saw the player character running on walls with the mantis blades and the bot being controlled to do tech stuff. They cut so much for gameplay reasons and that resulted with the Lifepath decision instead of character classes.

What they've essentially released is ~80% of the foundation of the game with a decent amount of playable features. The fact they kept cutting things this year while planning for a release means the project timeline got fukked up badly. Add in covid and they were in a shythole.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I’ve been running around using katana only as much as possible. Been saying fukk stealth and just running in like a mad man slicing people up and running away to heal. I’m tryna get in panam’s punani :shaq:
Best most enjoyable way to play this IMO...

Gunplay is straight trash because of the horrible AI and stealth/netrunner is OP broken...

Running in decapitating everyone is satisfying as fukk...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, you need it.... Its essential. I can't believe I was ever strolling around with 4 RAM in my head. You can't even effect some of the leveled up enemies and defense systems with less than 6 some times. Plus it gives you a bigger buffer (more sequence selections) in the hacking minigame thing. Makes it possible to easily lock up all 3 datamining options - not just one. Having more than just two quickhacking options is a necessity too.

When I'm sneaking into a compound I got 4 or 5 hacks going at once sometimes. It'll pay for itself faster than anything else. Just opens up so much of the game... I had it before doing the first heist and I can't imagine doing it with the standard version.

shyt, its actually dope too because in some of the boss fights I'll be having a sword fight while having a quickhack fight at the same time :wow:

I have the rare OS that gives me like 7 base. 3 more would be nice though. I’m on my way towards maxing my quick hacks tree out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its so weird I grinded my way to unlock the crafting perk for the epic weapons but they wont let me make them... I'm probably too low level right now...:beli:

Daps
:ld: That conference call didn’t leave me too optimistic for you last gen Brehs.

I’d be willing to bet that all the cool shyt they talked about doing that hot scrapped from this version is all gonna be in the next gen version.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ld: That conference call didn’t leave me too optimistic for you last gen Brehs.

I’d be willing to bet that all the cool shyt they talked about doing that hot scrapped from this version is all gonna be in the next gen version.

I think they had to go back and work on last gen stuff and that heavily impacted development. They couldn't have features like wall running and epic map events in PS5/Xbox/PC while older gen were sitting there stuck with slot machines for minigames. If we think people are upset now THAT would have been a riot.