"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's a shame so much controversy surrounds this game.

But as much as I want to blame these spoiled fans it's CD's red fault too.

The core of the game is great, and the story is engaging.

Game will get nothing but better if they support it

Not really a matter of IF, just when. I’m sure the people disappointed with teh performance and graphics issues will eventually pick it up again and get the full experience +.

CDPR earned a lot of good will over the years with witcher 3. I’d be they’re willing to do a lot to rebuild their reputation at this point because it was scummy of them to not show the last gen consoles and block gameplay footage from being used in reviews.

They were in a lose lose situation here but there were lesser evils they could have chosen. They could have cancelled last gen in the beginning on the year and delayed it for next gen and pc.

They could have delayed it AGAIN until feb-march, but then theres still the matter of the game looking like poop on last gen compared to current and pc still.

And there’s this option, release it as it is and patch it out and give people the option of keeping it, refunding it, and getting upgrades.

I cannot imagine the amount of shyt they would have gotten for cancelling last gen editions when over 100 million people haven’t upgraded. Plus from an investors standpoint its leaving a lot of money on the table

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Had a few crashes. One right before the interlude and another omafter I completed a mission. Not too bad.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Me personally, after playing Witcher 3, I knew what to expect when it came to the open world. They great thing is, they've created a big detailed world here. And they're good at supporting their games with DLC and updates. So I look forward to more stories they create here in addition of the QoL improvements.

This has some of the best collection of side content of any RPG alongside W3. CDPR did it again there. HoS/B&W were the best parts of Witcher 3 so I know they got more heat coming that will outdo even this. :ehh:

They need to improve the driving controls though :beli:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Me personally, after playing Witcher 3, I knew what to expect when it came to the open world. They great thing is, they've created a big detailed world here. And they're good at supporting their games with DLC and updates. So I look forward to more stories they create here in addition of the QoL improvements.

This has some of the best collection of side content of any RPG alongside W3. CDPR did it again there. HoS/B&W were the best parts of Witcher 3 so I know they got more heat coming that will outdo even this. :ehh:

They need to improve the driving controls though :beli:

The amount of content they pumped into that IP is insane. They're a small studio too so its even more amazing some of the stuff they're able to do.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Down to 89 metacritic score now on PC. I told y'all it was overrated.