"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I gotta add in to laugh:

people say current gen and next gen

next gen is now nikka.... current gen is old gen :russ: if you wanted adjustable graphics settings you gotta grab a PC for that
I understand the aspect of being lied to and wanted a refund... but you could have at least looked at the reviews on those old ass consoles
it takes 10 seconds to type that shyt in youtube and check it out. Unplayable frames and shyt are obviously unacceptable but like I said before
If you look at XB360/PS3 to PS4/XB1 to PS5/XBSX in graphic comparison on GTA V .... you have your answer right there as the quality you were gonna get
Its like if they dropped GTAV right now and you bought it for older gen... of course you're gonna get a neutered shyt show... you think it was a mistake that they waited for new consoles to roll out before releasing this?
Civilian density was fixed and people bring up the demo showing of the game... of course the demo is scaled up, that's what 99% of demos are. If your older generation consoles sounded like jet engines loading and playing games 5 years ago
Did you really expect them to load a whole city with 5 floors of shyt with elevators, sharp graphics and missions around every corner? Last generation was struggling to even load trees and horses and shyt with 3 deer running away.
There is simply no downgrade for creativity and function its impossible, something would have to be sacrificed and in a game where everything matters... its just not going to happen like that. You cant push the limit of something without sacrificing something else, think about how stupid it sounds. If you wanted to push the limits of your gameplay you wouldnt be gaming on last generation in the first place :mjlol: If you got a chevy cruze you aint gonna see the Lexus features... sadly this game came at the wrong time because its only gonna get worse from here for people who didnt upgrade. Unless you are playing the copy and paste games like Madden/Fifa/2k... shyt that doesnt take up a wild amount of assets

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Requested a refund
Between the bugs and lackluster open world game is mid tbh

Happy for you. Enjoy your post cyberpunk 2077 life

z6gOFb5dhsxz-lJand2xE8w1TYhALD_qQ65pe90OpSPKUyjYQPVeL5LVBkkILdt0TuB2Qv3EJyS4aUA9yVgbIYoYt_e3GZhC1PfLdYMXI0AoFA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I gotta add in to laugh:

next gen is now nikka.... current gen is old gen :russ: if you wanted adjustable graphics settings you gotta grab a PC for that
I understand the aspect of being lied to and wanted a refund... but you could have at least looked at the reviews on those old ass consoles
it takes 10 seconds to type that shyt in youtube and check it out. Unplayable frames and shyt are obviously unacceptable but like I said before
If you look at XB360/PS3 to PS4/XB1 to PS5/XBSX in graphic comparison on GTA V .... you have your answer right there as the quality you were gonna get
Its like if they dropped GTAV right now and you bought it for older gen... of course you're gonna get a neutered shyt show... you think it was a mistake that they waited for new consoles to roll out before releasing this?
Civilian density was fixed and people bring up the demo showing of the game... of course the demo is scaled up, that's what 99% of demos are. If your older generation consoles sounded like jet engines loading and playing games 5 years ago
Did you really expect them to load a whole city with 5 floors of shyt with elevators, sharp graphics and missions around every corner? Last generation was struggling to even load trees and horses and shyt with 3 deer running away.
There is simply no downgrade for creativity and function its impossible, something would have to be sacrificed and in a game where everything matters... its just not going to happen like that. You cant push the limit of something without sacrificing something else, think about how stupid it sounds. If you wanted to push the limits of your gameplay you wouldnt be gaming on last generation in the first place :mjlol: If you got a chevy cruze you aint gonna see the Lexus features... sadly this game came at the wrong time because its only gonna get worse from here for people who didnt upgrade. Unless you are playing the copy and paste games like Madden/Fifa/2k... shyt that doesnt take up a wild amount of assets

This the game people saying is better than Cyberpunk:mjlol:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I gotta add in to laugh:

They should’ve copied r* and added a blanket of smog/fog like that

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I never wanted or expected anything other than a Bethesda style game in a modern city.

What hype y’all talking about? That’s all they ever advertised as. And they did a really good job at it. They’ve done a better job with the Bethesda formula than any Bethesda game. On top of that they built a more detailed city than any game in any genre. Admittedly some of the small open world details are lacking compared to GTA, but it does so much more in other areas. You wouldn’t even expect a Bethesda game to hold up to GTA in living world details.

So they out Bethesda’d Bethesda, Built a city to rival a GTA game, RPG mechanics outdo any other action rpg game. Level of detail on a scale we’ve never seen in a game before. Gunplay better than most games that are not pure shooters

And y’all still in here disappointed?? :mindblown:

da hell did y’all expect/want

This. Some of y 'all wanted GTA 2077 as opposed to an action RPG, cyberpunk, narrative-driven adventure game. The actual breadth of ability trees and the extent that you can apply them to this world is :mindblown:, and yet you don't feel like you're breaking the game because your opponents - and NPCS - have access to the exact same tech that you do. Once you invest your time (which is what you expect to do in any RPG game ever made) the gameplay opens up to the point where you damn near can play like a superhero on some Crackdown type shyt if you wanted to. This is waaay beyond GTA's scope gameplay wise, it's more like choose your own playstyle in a ridiculously detailed open world that gives you a ton of side missions to experiment with different approaches & mechanics. The gunplay in this game is worlds better than GTA and the hacking is worlds better than Watch Dogs.

I understand folks being disappointed if they're playing this on consoles (I'm playing on PC w/ RTX 2080 & i9 9900k) but in terms of the amount of fun I've had already (I'm still in the middle of the 2nd act, have spent a lot of time on side content) this game is easily 9/10. Honestly I haven't ran into too many bugs either, I had one gig side-quest where a hostage I had to collect glitched, and one time when a character endlessly repeated their canned "waiting for a response" dialogue after the conversation had already ended. Aside from that, this has been everything I wanted out of an action RPG and more :wow: This game is ambitious, fun af, incredible graphics and the story delivers on drama & worldbuilding, this is Deus Ex on crack.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brain dance will go down as one of the best “detective mechanics” in modern gaming.

For 10 years now investigations have been following glowing footprints outside of Detroit: become human. Like no one was really trying to push the idea further at all. Brain dance is actually fun, i look forward to investigations for once.