"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
walked into the apart where you talk to the guy who trying to run from mayor. And it’s raining, the piano is playing it self in the background the apartment architecture . This game really gives off the blade runner.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Dealing with these Maelstrom fukks after dealing with Royce went sideways. Motherfukkers keep killing me before I can get out.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm playing on hard and am getting my a** whipped at times
Same, some of these stealthy missions a real bytch on hard

guess I should put in for a refund... games obviously bugged... I should be able to one shot everyone and fly around the city like Captain BugaPunk :troll:

Daps
All this comes down to is a lot of confusion on what this game is meant to be.

That is an L for CDPR and their marketing.

I agree. The open world aspects feel totally different than the story missions. Almost like it’s a different game entirely.

I also don’t think a game that relies so heavily on stealth should be in the first person.

I do think that by February they’ll fix this. Idk, we got that patch two days ago that took that game from ok to tolerable in the span of two days. The BIG patches might fix most of it. Plus we getting another one in a few days.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
also don’t think a game that relies so heavily on stealth should be in the first person.

Normally i would agree with you but...

dishonored-2-cover.jpg

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
One of my missions is bugged :francis:

Game won't recognize me finding one of the missing Delamain Cars....I've gone back multiple auto save periods and its not working