"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you dodge to the side and then dodge forward, you leap far as fukk with a sword:ohhh:

Chill breh. Some of these cats want GTA 5 melee combat instead where you 3 hit KO every NPC in the game no matter what weapon or preloaded animation combo plays.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One of my missions is bugged :francis:

Game won't recognize me finding one of the missing Delamain Cars....I've gone back multiple auto save periods and its not working

I had a problem with delamain cars too, go back to a save before you started and do his other quest or main quest first. It ended up working for me after i put the bugged one on the backburner

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
do I really have to pay this chick 15k? I really want my jumpy legs and don’t feel like giving away the majority of my savings

Daps
I still think the biggest travesty with the game so far is how they duped us with the intro. :francis:

They obviously cut it short for some reason but why? What was the whole point to the life paths if we all skipped our whole character arc just to make us a street kid?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Brain dance will go down as one of the best “detective mechanics” in modern gaming.

For 10 years now investigations have been following glowing footprints outside of Detroit: become human. Like no one was really trying to push the idea further at all. Brain dance is actually fun, i look forward to investigations for once.

This. The game with the best detective/investigative mini-game system before Detroit and Cyberpunk was LA Noire. Came out in 2010 but that shyt was ahead of its time when it dropped...Pushed my 360 to its limit :wow:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Bought a fukking car on accident :snoop:

They set us up by making the buy button the same as the open door button lol. shyt didn't even have a confirm option either, just took the eddies smooth outta my account :dead:

Just ended up saying fukk it since I was in the middle of something & didn't wanna reload the save.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Man i'm addicted to this game lol dude is at level 25 street rep and I'm only level 17. :ehh: Once I got some smart weapons I really started mowing down dudes :bustback::wow: My V is pretty stealthy overall with a lot of tech and intelligence so I go and in out of eras. I just did that Panam mission where you
Save Saul I just snuck in, knocked a few guys out, turned off the cameras, found Saul on the monitor grabbed him and snuck back out. :sas1:

Last edited: