"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Naw, its our fault for thinking a game that started development 8 years ago would play at a serviceable level on current consoles. hell it doesn't even have to look pretty. just fukking run at a decent level.

We'll be smarter next time though. The Ceo, Lead programmer, Keanu, and his auntie will have to publicly come out and say the game runs well for me to believe them :jbhmm:

It didn’t start development 8 years ago it started after witcher 3

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh aint nobody checking nobody online for one. for two I wasn't trolling. As a player of dozens of gachas their monetization was and is still pure trash. And look what happened. nikkas in that thread who started f2p eventually went "well its only 60 dollars a month :ld: "

I was right at the end of the day :yeshrug:

IDK what this has to do with 2077 but keep going, this is more interesting than me turning on my 5 to play it :mjlit:

Fam generally speaking you're a good poster but you went full retard in that thread. And no, you weren't right about anything.

Cats explained why sports games monetization is far worse and your response was "I don't play sports games". Like that invalidates the example. :dead:

You claimed the game would never give anything free out and if it did it would be far in the future.

Meanwhile they gave out 1600 primogems in the last two weeks. Enough for 10 free pulls. And are literally giving out 75 free pulls in the next update. Two months into the game's life.

You played the game for like 3 weeks and made up your mind. Meanwhile they fixed and/or addressed damn near everything you were complaining about. This is why I told you it's silly to comment on a game you aren't even playing.

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

how many lies gon come out they lips then 11:47

An announcement isn’t development, thats pre-development. They were working on the witcher 3 in 2012

When Did Cyberpunk 2077 Start Development?
Cyberpunk 2077 development began after the release of the last DLC for The Witcher 3, Blood and Wine in 2015. The game was in its early planning stages with Cyberpunk game creator Mike Pondsmith as early as 2012, when the game was announced.

The game originally was intended for release in April 2020 and was then pushed back to September, and once again to November.

CD Projekt Red announced that the game had gone gold on Oct. 5. The master copy of the Cyberpunk 2077 was created, but as we all know too well, the game was once again delayed.

That being said, the game is likely still in development as CD Projekt Red goes into crunch mode for the game's new release date on Dec. 10. Cyberpunk 2077 will release for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia. Next gen and multiplayer will come in 2021.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Fam generally speaking you're a good poster but you went full retard in that thread. And no, you weren't right about anything.

Cats explained why sports games monetization is far worse and your response was "I don't play sports games". Like that invalidates the example. :dead:

You claimed the game would never give anything free out and if it did it would be far in the future.

Meanwhile they gave out 1600 primogems in the last two weeks. Enough for 10 free pulls. And are literally giving out 75 free pulls in the next update. Two months into the game's life.

You played the game for like 3 weeks and made up your mind. Meanwhile they fixed and/or addressed damn near everything you were complaining about. This is why I told you it's silly to comment on a game you aren't even playing.

Fred.

If thats true thats dope :yeshrug:

They definitely moved different than 99% of gacha devs then. I got a 5 now so I may hop back in :yeshrug:

See I can admit when I'm wrong, you presented flat out facts I cain really dispute :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Again.. I know we cant see our characters until moments like this... but the idle holding stance for a turret gun looks wildly uncomfortable :russ:
I know its big ass gun.. but its still hilarious.
55gGjv4.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If thats true thats dope :yeshrug:

They definitely moved different than 99% of gacha devs then. I got a 5 now so I may hop back in :yeshrug:

See I can admit when I'm wrong, you presented flat out facts I cain really dispute :yeshrug:

It is true. And hell, they've given out a fukk ton of primogems in the last month or so. Literally hundreds. You get 60 a day just doing some bullshyt 1-2 minute event that's going on right now.

Not to mention they're adding a whole new area in like 10 days.

I've gotten more enjoyment and content out of this "free" game than any other game I've played this whole year. :manny:

Fred.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again.. I know we cant see our characters until moments like this... but the idle holding stance for a turret gun looks wildly uncomfortable :russ:
I know its big ass gun.. but its still hilarious.
55gGjv4.png

I still havent even come across a turret i need to get back to the main story lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Also, funny how Valhalla has been out for over a month and still has tons of game breaking bugs. No one flooding those threads with anguish and resentment though. :jbhmm:

If you've been gaming for at least the last 10 years and ur are over 25 years old, u know that Ubisoft and EA Sports are games u buy on sale, no exceptions ,

What caused this game too be be "hated on" is that it took soo long, they kept delaying it and kept showing gameplay from the PC version ( giving folks a false sense of what the final product would be on the consoles) and u w wanna ask why people are hating.

Never mind the millions that pre-ordered it, mostly on console, old ones at that , of course nikkas are pissed. Besides AC games come out every year the average consumer is just:unimpressed: at this point with Ubisoft and EA

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
This game is actually very fun but like people have already stressed, the bugs and crashes can be so jarring. This is legit worse in terms of that than Fallout ever was. Don't care what anyone says.

Still putting a lot of hours into it and honestly, some of the longer quests are straight up amazing.

Picked the corpo run myself and will be interested in knowing how different the prologue is for other life paths.

Personally don't like the clothing system. I know it's an FPS but I hate the fact that you can't put together cool outfits, cause within 5 minutes of compiling an outfit you'll come across a pair of hot pants and a neon green tank top that have higher armour stats than your actual combat gear :gucci:

Not sure it's really a spoiler considering it was known it would happen before launch but

Damn Arasaka for doing Jackie like that man :to:and fukk Dex too. bytch ass:pacspit:

Adam Smasher :huhldup:

Also, everybody was going on about Judy pre-launch but
she ain't got shyt on Panam bruh :wow::whew: :ohlawd:
"You look like a cut of fukkable meat! Are you?":mjlit: