"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I admit that people should do better as consumers and stop falling for buzzwords like "groundbreaking, generational, transcendent gaming experience" to hype themselves out of the realm of anything realistic and that there is no talking point that is going to eradicate the fact that cross gen games in development hell always take the hit on the lowest platforms. :unimpressed:

You want to roll out bed hating on people that may or may not spend their own money for one game - do it for the other as well if you don't want to come across so flat.

nikka I bought this game and spent 200 on GI week one. I spent my money on both games. What the fukk are you going on about with this hate shyt. I'm hating on myself? :mjlol:

I said CDPR is wrong for their distrustful statements and they agree as they released a statement saying as much
I said Mihoyo has trashed monetization and if you want to roll frequently you will not be f2p, I was right

You literally grasping at straws trying to make me look wrong over CDPR selling a game that shouldn't even have been released on current gen consoles. Like I said, ya'll are weird. These companies don't love you breh, its no need to defend their every move.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this game is pretty groundbreaking. :yeshrug:
no its not :mjlol: the OG deus ex did almost all of this shyt over a decade ago
nikka I bought this game and spent 200 on GI week one. I spent my money on both games. What the fukk are you going on about with this hate shyt. I'm hating on myself? :mjlol:

I said CDPR is wrong for their distrustful statements and they agree as they released a statement saying as much
I said Mihoyo has trashed monetization and if you want to roll frequently you will not be f2p, I was right

You literally grasping at straws trying to make me look wrong over CDPR selling a game that shouldn't even have been released on current gen consoles. Like I said, ya'll are weird. These companies don't love you breh, its no need to defend their every move.
the fact that you think i'm defending a company at this point and not just pointing out the fact that you rather just post in a thread to hate than about what you actually enjoy says enough really. there isn't a company worth defending anywhere. take a dap since you want one so bad

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
smh these mofos knew what they were releasing . If this was EA or Ubisoft my YT recommendations would be filled with videos thrashing them and etc.......

Yes, i understand that the PS4 and Xbox are "old" but this game was announced with that in mind, so in theory the game should be working just fine on the 4 since it was in theory made with the architecture in mind.......

so what would have happened if the PS5 was never announced would we still get this glitch fest, low resolution trash???? that's my question:patrice::gucci:

All these fake trailers, embargos only showing the P.C version, explains a lot, this is real slimy business:martin:

This what we call in my line of work unfair and deceptive business practices ( credit bureau fcra talk)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The fact that people keep picking out different games in whole different genres and saying “this game did it better” proves this game is pretty groundbreaking.

None of those games did ALL of this on a AAA level and that’s what makes this game groundbreaking to me.

Yeah gunplay with Sci-Fi powers was better in deus ex, but cyberpunk does the hacking, and branching dialogue stuff better. Beyond that Deus Ex was nowhere near a living open world the way Cyberpunk is.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the best graphic settings for PS5?

I think this game looks and plays fine but I also only started gaming again this year after at least a 10 year break.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact that people keep picking out different games in whole different genres and saying “this game did it better” proves this game is pretty groundbreaking.

None of those games did ALL of this on a AAA level and that’s what makes this game groundbreaking to me.

Yeah gunplay with Sci-Fi powers was better in deus ex, but cyberpunk does the hacking, and branching dialogue stuff better. Beyond that Deus Ex was nowhere near a living open world the way Cyberpunk is.
Honestly, I think Deus Ex's smaller city/multiple locations layout may have been the way to go for some of this as well... And for its time? I think that was a bigger leap than this is. I wouldn't put the dialogue over Deus Ex yet either but maybe it gets there in the end.

Only thing really groundbreaking this year was Half-Life: Alyx imo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

the fact that you think i'm defending a company at this point and not just pointing out the fact that you rather just post in a thread to hate than about what you actually enjoy says enough really. there isn't a company worth defending anywhere. take a dap since you want one so bad

A couple of days ago I said this game despite all its faults was pure crack :jbhmm:

The only reason the game isn't a 9 to me is the immersion breaking bugs and crashes :jbhmm:

I'm going to hop on this shyt today and run through act 2 even despite it crashing every other fukking hour :jbhmm:

I plan on doing a second playthrough after I finish as a full hack build :jbhmm:

Yup sounds like I hate this game and am not just being critical as a paying consumer. You looking clownish now, tighten it up beloved.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, funny how Valhalla has been out for over a month and still has tons of game breaking bugs. No one flooding those threads with anguish and resentment though. :jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
smh these mofos knew what they were releasing . If this was EA or Ubisoft my YT recommendations would be filled with videos thrashing them and etc.......

Yes, i understand that the PS4 and Xbox are "old" but this game was announced with that in mind, so in theory the game should be working just fine on the 4 since it was in theory made with the architecture in mind.......

so what would have happened if the PS5 was never announced would we still get this glitch fest, low resolution trash???? that's my question:patrice::gucci:

All these fake trailers, embargos only showing the P.C version, explains a lot, this is real slimy business:martin:

This what we call in my line of work unfair and deceptive business practices ( credit bureau fcra talk)

Naw, its our fault for thinking a game that started development 8 years ago would play at a serviceable level on current consoles. hell it doesn't even have to look pretty. just fukking run at a decent level.

We'll be smarter next time though. The Ceo, Lead programmer, Keanu, and his auntie will have to publicly come out and say the game runs well for me to believe them :jbhmm: