"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh the CEO came out and said the game ran well on consoles. Lets not blame the consumer here. How could anyone think a game that was in development damn near 10 years would still release in this state?
the fukk does that mean? :russ:the head of xbox gaming just told folks halo infinite would be in homes by xmas too.

games in development hell almost always end up jacked up on the lowest end of any cross gen release and there's a fukking a global plague on top of that too. but when people want to apply RDR2 comparisons in combination with ignoring the red flags? nah. consumer responsibility - especially when you combine both of those things. that's playing yourself

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200.gif

:dwillhuh:

*googles*

:huhldup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
the fukk does that mean? :russ:the head of xbox gaming just told folks halo infinite would be in homes by xmas too.

games in development hell almost always end up jacked up on the lowest end of any cross gen release and there's a fukking a global plague on top of that too. but when people want to apply RDR2 comparisons in combination with ignoring the red flags? nah. consumer responsibility - especially when you combine both of those things. that's playing yourself

Sure. Lets not blame the AAA studio but the consumer. Ya'll strange.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Weren't you in the Genshin Impact thread doing exactly that? :mjlol: stay consistent at least

Show me where I didn't call Mihoyo a greedy trash ass gacha company preying on degenerate gamblers:unimpressed:

Mihoyo isn't as big as CDPR mind you but go ahead, this can be an interesting convo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this thread is no different than all the people who claimed all of us who got next gen systems were beta testing and that we're suckers, while we insisted that even though we had some crashes and jank that we were enjoying our consoles. Im not understanding why that narrative is changing now with some of yall who also felt like it was fine for sony or microsoft to patch certain features and fix the stability over time

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Show me where I didn't call Mihoyo a greedy trash ass gacha company preying on degenerate gamblers:unimpressed:

Mihoyo isn't as big as CDPR mind you but go ahead, this can be an interesting convo.
You were trolling people who were enjoying the game :russ: saying that they were fukking up by indulging in it even if they were F2P or not whaling. @hex legit had to check you

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You were trolling people who were enjoying the game :russ: saying that they were fukking up by indulging in it even if they were F2P or not whaling. @hex legit had to check you

Breh aint nobody checking nobody online for one. for two I wasn't trolling. As a player of dozens of gachas their monetization was and is still pure trash. And look what happened. nikkas in that thread who started f2p eventually went "well its only 60 dollars a month :ld: "

I was right at the end of the day :yeshrug:

IDK what this has to do with 2077 but keep going, this is more interesting than me turning on my 5 to play it :mjlit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh aint nobody checking nobody online for one. for two I wasn't trolling. As a player of dozens of gachas their monetization was and is still pure trash. And look what happened. nikkas in that thread who started f2p eventually went "well its only 60 dollars a month :ld: "

I was right at the end of the day :yeshrug:

IDK what this has to do with 2077 but keep going, this is more interesting than me turning on my 5 to play it :mjlit:
You weren't talking about randoms - you were talking about people in the thread. This is cap. You want to play consumer responsibility when it serves your argument.

So why switch up when people are saying that GTA comparisons, the idea that this game would launch smoothly despite all the problems and delays, etc are fair game? Keep the same energy.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You weren't talking about randoms - you were talking about people in the thread. This is cap. You want to play consumer responsibility when it serves your argument

And I was right :dead:

Did cats who said they were going to be f2p end up not being f2p or not?

That proves that the monetization and Mihoyo by extension was trash :ld:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And I was right :dead:

Did cats who said they were going to be f2p end up not being f2p or not?

That proves that the monetization and Mihoyo by extension was trash :ld:
Right about what? People still play that game every fukking day and you dipped out because your shyt got tired there too.

Maybe stop trying to be right on the internet so hard and just be consistent with yourself :hhh: you don't need daps that bad do you?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Right about what? People still play that game every fukking day and you dipped out because your shyt got tired there too.

Maybe stop trying to be right on the internet so hard and just be consistent with yourself :hhh: you don't need daps that bad do you?

I dipped because I said I decided I'd play the game in a few years when the whole thing is done. I posted that multiple times. You can't admit CDPR misled their consumer base to the point you bringing up an entirely unrelated game, and still are wrong :dead:

You picking a really stupid hill to die on here to defend CDPR shytty rollout of this but go ahead fam get w/e you need to off your chest :dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I dipped because I said I decided I'd play the game in a few years when the whole thing is done. I posted that multiple times. You can't admit CDPR misled their consumer base to the point you bringing up an entirely unrelated game, and still are wrong :dead:

You picking a really stupid hill to die on here to defend CDPR shytty rollout of this but go ahead fam get w/e you need to off your chest :dead:
I admit that people should do better as consumers and stop falling for buzzwords like "groundbreaking, generational, transcendent gaming experience" to hype themselves out of the realm of anything realistic and that there is no talking point that is going to eradicate the fact that cross gen games in development hell always take the hit on the lowest platforms. :unimpressed:

You want to roll out bed hating on people that may or may not spend their own money for one game - do it for the other as well if you don't want to come across so flat.