"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s fine if your final opinion of the game is not as high as mine.

I’m only speaking about the goofy shyt in here with people complaining it doesn’t play like borderlands, or that you can’t dive out of the moving cars :mjlol:

There’s plenty to criticize as there is in any game, but people going way overboard in here.

IDK if you still talking about me but I wasnt complaining that it doesnt play like borderlands. I just said it reminds me of borderlands than skyrim. Ive ran through skyrim dozens of times. This doesnt feel like that at all to me. Thats simply my opinion. I mean no hate with it before yall try to hee haw troll me for ten more pages.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What Act are you in? You talking like somebody who hasn't done Panam, River, etc. side quests.

The 2nd River sidequest is the best mission in the game so far IMO

I did the panam shyt. At least the mainline quest. If thats the best mission I havent played it yet :yeshrug: i will at some point though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
IDK if you still talking about me but I wasnt complaining that it doesnt play like borderlands. I just said it reminds me of borderlands than skyrim. Ive ran through skyrim dozens of times. This doesnt feel like that at all to me. Thats simply my opinion. I mean no hate with it before yall try to hee haw troll me for ten more pages.
I’m just talking shyt breh.

As a huge fan of both borderlands and Skyrim this game plays absolutely nothing like borderlands other than the fact you have a gun.

but to each their own :cheers:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I did the panam shyt. At least the mainline quest. If thats the best mission I havent played it yet :yeshrug: i will at some point though

Hold ya horses, playa! :stop:

pKBTZ.gif

The best has yet to come :blessed:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
aight i guess i'll come back once the people who are upset with cdpr for lying to them feel vindicated and have their needs met.

:mjlol: I literally put this thread on ignore til release date because the "Big 3" (You, surf and Order) yelled me down for the smallest worry.

Not even a week later, user scores tanking, stock dropping, refunds issued! :hhh:

:mjgrin: Never opened my PS4 copy and will be sending it bike to Amazon soon

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
It’s fine if your final opinion of the game is not as high as mine.

I’m only speaking about the goofy shyt in here with people complaining it doesn’t play like borderlands, or that you can’t dive out of the moving cars :mjlol:

There’s plenty to criticize as there is in any game, but people going way overboard in here.

They're not going overboard. CDPR went there when they chose to make this 1st person. Which I fully believe it's because doing 3rd was too much for them. Going 1st person makes them fair game for comparison to other games that are their peers. I don't think Borderlands is a fair comparison because that game is primarily a 1st person shooter, with rpg elements. Cyberpunk is a rpg, with 1st person shooter elements, and is coming off as the beta for whatever 1st person shooters they may develop in the future. It's also an open world game. It has the elements of every other one out there. So it's fair for people to make that comparison as well.

Like I said in one of my replies. I have no doubt that this time next year, and beyond, they will have patched the hell out of this and it will be solid.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I’m the opposite right now...I’ve enjoyed spending more time exploring the city than sticking to the main missions...it is possible that the excitement might wear off once I become familiar with the city and if the side missions begin to develop a pattern
That's exactly where I am right now with the game. I'm still having lots of fun with it right now tho.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They're not going overboard. CDPR went there when they chose to make this 1st person. Which I fully believe it's because doing 3rd was too much for them. Going 1st person makes them fair game for comparison to other games that are their peers. I don't think Borderlands is a fair comparison because that game is primarily a 1st person shooter, with rpg elements. Cyberpunk is a rpg, with 1st person shooter elements, and is coming off as the beta for whatever 1st person shooters they may develop in the future. It's also an open world game. It has the elements of every other one out there. So it's fair for people to make that comparison as well.

Like I said in one of my replies. I have no doubt that this time next year, and beyond, they will have patched the hell out of this and it will be solid.

how the hell is this a beta?

its not fair to make up wild comparisons based on trailer hype videos and the low rungs of youtube comment sections and reddit. you couldn't even aim reliably in fallout without the vats system - you wouldn't compare it to doom eternal :dead:

if you gotta exaggerate so much, then the comp is probably disingenuous

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elon is exactly who this game is telling us to be cautious about :skip:

shyt, Elon Musk is this game in human form.

Hyped up by believers to be one thing, but clearly another.

Also, whoever made that thread needs to grow the fukk up. Out here acting like life is over because of a gotdamn video game.

Unless they're trolling. In which case, nice work. :ehh:

I've said, even with my complaints, that the bones for a solid rpg are there. So I'm still enjoying it. That's the main thing for me in a rpg. Is the story, and the options to go forward in the story, there to put me in the game. For me they are. Other than that, the game isn't the next coming of video game Christ.

Agreed. I think what makes the game so impressive is that it's still a really good game in spite of its numerous flaws. I'm taking it pretty slow through the main storyline, but they actually come up with a pretty solid in storyline reason why it would be as short as people are saying it is, and also why you would want to complete the main storyline first. Wasn't expecting that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's exactly where I am right now with the game. I'm still having lots of fun with it right now tho.

Yeah I decided to stop doing the gigs and the unmarked random missions on the map for now because those are kind of just tacked on.

The character sidequests I've been doing all of those. I feel like they should have labeled them differently and put some of them in Act 1 so that way the game was paced better. But it might have been cut to get the game out.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I caved and bought/DLed this morning. So far, I'm digging it. Haven't played straight through because I keep having to stop for work stuff, but I'm loving it. I also realize I haven't gotten anywhere yet so I'm keeping my head. About to do some training with this Militech software.