"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but I wasn’t talking about you...I don’t remember you obsessing over the tranny reviews...that was gizmo duck
My point was, everyone in here talking shyt about everything other than playing the game.

The one or two posts of tips/reflection/reactions get drowned in the fukkery.

@Gizmo_Duck isnt the only guilty party.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point was, everyone in here talking shyt about everything other than playing the game.

The one or two posts of tips/reflection/reactions get drowned in the fukkery.

@Gizmo_Duck isnt the only guilty party.

...and my point was I wasn’t singling you out directly which is why I wasn’t interested in your point...I’m not going to feel guilty about criticizing a game I’m playing in a discussion thread made to voice opinions about the game...so no there’s no guilt on my part for speaking on the game...gizmo SHOULD feel bad about attacking ppl for expressing a direct opinion about the game just bcuz it doesn’t fit his...playing the game is what led to a lot of the criticisms that ppl are speaking on so yes I have been speaking about the game favorably and unfavorably...dude on the other hand has spent his time speaking on posters more so than the game itself

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wasn’t funny when you posted it in the other thread bcuz the irony is you’re the screaming guy...ppl were in the thread complaining to others who had complaints about the game...and you and one or two other guys started screaming that ppl were needlessly “bytching” and “whining” only for CDPR to turn around and acknowledge that folks were right to complain...no one attacked or “yelled” at anyone for enjoying the game...unlike the meme y’all didn’t continue to “enjoy” the game...y’all became obsessed with those who didn’t share your opinion and started “yelling” about ppl being “broke”, “too stupid” to understand RPG games, etc. instead of “enjoying” the game and discussing it with like-minded posters

Yeah, I'mma need breh to tuck himself in for a bit on this one. The argument in the meme doesn't work when you're working overtime to shoot down people's complaints.

Since brehs is attempting (and failing, miserably) to approach with nuance, the move is to just talk about the game with people who enjoy it. I'm having fun with the game in spite of its flaws, but completely understand how someone wouldn't like it.

But on the other side, it's come corny shyt for brehs that don't like this game to spend their time shytting on people who are having a good time.

Basically, everybody needs to stop acting like some bytches in here. :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Conversely it proves how compelling the game is.

nikkas was offered refunds, but still in here talking about how much they dislike the game :mjlol:

Why would I take a refund when I have a PS5? The refund, isn't because people don't like the game. The refund is for people who were not fortunate enough to get a a next gen console, or chose to not get one, can't properly play the game on the previous gen console that the game was marketed for. Hell, CDPR was probably counting on more people having next gen consoles, instead of a lot of them being in the hands of scalpers, and those people would have just played their last gen game on next gen hardware. Also, why would I get a refund? Didn't CDPR say that the next gen update would be free to those who have current versions of the game? That it's not right to make those people pay for the game again. I'm not refunding anything.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why would I take a refund when I have a PS5? The refund, isn't because people don't like the game. The refund is for people who were not fortunate enough to get a a next gen console, or chose to not get one, can't properly play the game on the previous gen console that the game was marketed for. Hell, CDPR was probably counting on more people having next gen consoles, instead of a lot of them being in the hands of scalpers, and those people would have just played their last gen game on next gen hardware. Also, why would I get a refund? Didn't CDPR say that the next gen update would be free to those who have current versions of the game? That it's not right to make those people pay for the game again. I'm not refunding anything.
That’s on you.

I don’t know why you’d chose not to refund a product you don’t like :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...and my point was I wasn’t singling you out directly which is why I wasn’t interested in your point...I’m not going to feel guilty about criticizing a game I’m playing in a discussion thread made to voice opinions about the game...so no there’s no guilt on my part for speaking on the game...gizmo SHOULD feel bad about attacking ppl for expressing a direct opinion about the game just bcuz it doesn’t fit his...playing the game is what led to a lot of the criticisms that ppl are speaking on so yes I have been speaking about the game favorably and unfavorably...dude on the other hand has spent his time speaking on posters more so than the game itself
I wasn’t singling anyone out nor did I say you should be guilty.

I simply made an observation that this thread has gone far off the rails if the goal was to talk about actually playing the game.

As for @Gizmo_Duck i find his situation hilarious as he’s on the other side of the random hate he and the PS stans on this forum usually dish out and he don’t know how to act. I’m enjoying all of it to be honest:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok we get it. We've all been complaining about the complaining. Are we done now. Jesus fukking christ. Enough already. Ya'll really dragging this shyt out :snoop:

I’m done:pachaha:

and I have no issue with @Gizmo_Duck personally...just didn’t agree with the position he took in here

but he’s had a lot of informative game posts...my favorite game this gen is ‘the pathless’ which he put me on to

just making that clear cuz I don’t want admin to think I have an issue with him and block his posts from me :whoa:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah, I'mma need breh to tuck himself in for a bit on this one. The argument in the meme doesn't work when you're working overtime to shoot down people's complaints.

Since brehs is attempting (and failing, miserably) to approach with nuance, the move is to just talk about the game with people who enjoy it. I'm having fun with the game in spite of its flaws, but completely understand how someone wouldn't like it.

But on the other side, it's come corny shyt for brehs that don't like this game to spend their time shytting on people who are having a good time.

Basically, everybody needs to stop acting like some bytches in here. :mjlol:

I've said, even with my complaints, that the bones for a solid rpg are there. So I'm still enjoying it. That's the main thing for me in a rpg. Is the story, and the options to go forward in the story, there to put me in the game. For me they are. Other than that, the game isn't the next coming of video game Christ.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I have to agree. The shyt is underwhelming. Now I'm reserving some judgement until next year. By summer I will have upgraded my PC, and I'll be able to compare my PS5 experience. In general I have not been impressed. I feel like I'm playing any other Bethesda game. Which isn't a bad thing. With the exception of Fallout 76, I've enjoyed the Fallout and Elder Scroll games. I loved Dishonored. I loved The Outer Worlds. I love GTA V and RDR II. I loved The Witcher 3. It's giving me what I ultimately want. Which is a solid western RPG. But all the hype for this game, hype that CDPR put out, pretty much sold it as they're breaking new ground with gaming. And it's not. When comparing my experience with those games, to this, to me it's just along the line of those games, and hasn't advanced much. Especially for the amount of time that they've been developing the thing. I'm at the point of thinking that they got Keanu because they needed a selling point. Him as Johnny Silverhands adds nothing substantial to the game, other than "Hey, we got John Wick in our shyt yo!"

That's what I been feeling the longer I started playing. I agree that CDPR definitely let the hype go to stupid high levels, but I think people who been waiting on this game with crazy expectations are half the blame too. I knew I would be hype about it myself with this being a knew IP, but I also know, the better I don't know everything of the game, the better I'm off on enjoying it myself when I play it. Once I saw how people was watching everything about it, I'm like:hubie:.

They basically did the exact same shyt Rockstar did, might as well call them both twins at this point if you really look at the history of the video game industry. :mjlol: shyt, I even give them props even having the balls in doing that shyt in a time like this. CDPR was actually really smart in having him in the game, especially how well he's the most familiar face of anything in the "cyber world" and the big fan base of The Matrix. Mix those two back together, turning it into a new IP with a very good story, with new releases of consoles/graphic cards, with CDPR's best thing at building a believable world with great character development, and watch how fast the hype is boosted to cocaine levels of snort. CDPR knew to keep hype going by giving people the inside scoop daily till release time with the date pushed back till they feel like when is the best time to release, and you'd get the same shyt all over again with people thinking, "This is the game that's gonna change EVERYTHING!!!!!:wow::mjcry:"
the-video-game-cycle-what-to-expect-on-the-internet-2989868.png