"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pictures on the menu gave you 12 different types of chicken nuggets to chose from.

You walked in and expected a steak:manny:

Name of the restaurant is Chicken Nuggets R’ us, they still order a Philly cheesesteak

it wasn’t funny when you posted it in the other thread bcuz the irony is you’re the screaming guy...ppl were in the thread complaining to others who had complaints about the game...and you and one or two other guys started screaming that ppl were needlessly “bytching” and “whining” only for CDPR to turn around and acknowledge that folks were right to complain...no one attacked or “yelled” at anyone for enjoying the game...unlike the meme y’all didn’t continue to “enjoy” the game...y’all became obsessed with those who didn’t share your opinion and started “yelling” about ppl being “broke”, “too stupid” to understand RPG games, etc. instead of “enjoying” the game and discussing it with like-minded posters

We want to talk about the game in the game thread but yall keep flooding it with comparison videos and bickering about the damn car tires not smoking.

Yall nikkas want us to hate the game like yall do and you’re determined. I’m in the thread because i want to talk about guns and cyberware mods but yall got 12 post saying the same thing you were saying friday

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Pictures on the menu gave you 12 different types of chicken nuggets to chose from.

You walked in and expected a steak:manny:

That makes no sense. You've been promised a steak. You're going to whatever the best steak house in the area is. You've been told that their steak is on point. You look at reviews and it's all about the steak. You were promise some shyt that is going to melt in your mouth. But you get there and you're telling me that I should be happy with chicken nuggets? The steak is what was promised. So it is expected.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas want us to hate the game...

nope...y’all wanted ppl to love the game to the point of not questioning it

at first ppl criticized the game directly...they did not attack ppl for liking it

however there were several underhanded comments made toward ppl who initially criticized the game...and that’s when it got ugly...now you want to hide your hands and act like that didn’t happen after CDPR acknowledged they fukkED up

I’m in the thread because i want to talk about guns and cyberware mods but yall got 12 post saying the same thing you were saying friday

it’s an open discussion...you’re free to talk about what you want with other like-minded posters in here...if the game was that enjoyable to you then differing opinions wouldn’t stop you from doing that...this isn’t your first day on thecoli...that’s just how threads go...the problem was you inserted yourself in the side conversation folks were having regarding the complaints and started belittling those who didn’t have the same opinion as you...if you didn’t do that...cats would’ve said there piece and k.i.m. you can’t just start shytting on dudes for not having the same opinion as you then get “upset” when they respond in kind

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Name of the restaurant is Chicken Nuggets R’ us, they still order a Philly cheesesteak

We want to talk about the game in the game thread but yall keep flooding it with comparison videos and bickering about the damn car tires not smoking.

Yall nikkas want us to hate the game like yall do and you’re determined. I’m in the thread because i want to talk about guns and cyberware mods but yall got 12 post saying the same thing you were saying friday

you could literally...just not reply and let the people complaining complain amongst themselves.

I spent 70 on this and since I got it for the 5 I'm not getting refund so until they fix the shyt yeah i'm going to voice my displeasure about shyt. Its a message board, thats how these work. I'm sure you're aware.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you could literally...just not reply and let the people complaining complain amongst themselves.

I spent 70 on this and since I got it for the 5 I'm not getting refund so until they fix the shyt yeah i'm going to voice my displeasure about shyt. Its a message board, thats how these work. I'm sure you're aware.

Any other games coming out or released you interested in? :sadcam:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They made a new one that was pretty good, check that one out instead.

I suggest you wait for teh new version of cyberpunk also

The 95 Dredd still exists. That's all that matters.

And I am waiting for the new version of Cyberpunk. The free one they said they're going to give out because it's not fair to make people buy the game a second time. The version their asses should have released in the first place.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That makes no sense. You've been promised a steak. You're going to whatever the best steak house in the area is. You've been told that their steak is on point. You look at reviews and it's all about the steak. You were promise some shyt that is going to melt in your mouth. But you get there and you're telling me that I should be happy with chicken nuggets? The steak is what was promised. So it is expected.
Again they put out literally HOURS of gameplay before the game came out.

How in the hell can y’all argue they oversold the game.

That shyt does not compute to me. Maybe you and others let the internet hype you up to unrealistic expectations, but CDPR themselves were very open on what to expect from the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

right...dude acting like ppl are slapping the controller out his hand

he disrespectfully inserted himself in the side conversation and added more fuel to that fire smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Further proof that the game is ass..

Imagine how dry and empty this thread would be if it was speaking solely on the game play
Conversely it proves how compelling the game is.

nikkas was offered refunds, but still in here talking about how much they dislike the game :mjlol: