"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Any other games coming out or released you interested in? :sadcam:

Once again you don't have to reply to me dawg. I'm not even going in hard on this shyt, at all. I said its a buggy mess that looks average. it is. Even the developers agree. I've still enjoyed my time with it. Just ignore me if its disrupting your gameplay that much.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine how dry and empty this thread would be if it was speaking solely on the game play

exactly...when the reviews first dropped literally the same nikka in here upset about the complaints wasted pages complaining about 2–JUST 2–tranny reviews which had absolutely nothing to do with the game...even AFTER the game dropped he was still obsessed with those tranny reviews...his problem is he’s going to obsess over any and all opinions that don’t match his

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
People posting comparison videos to a game with AUTO and THEFT in the title and mad that this game doesn’t have the same car and police mechanics/physics.

Well, GTA V is the bar. It's an open world game. You can steal vehicles. The vehicles have radio stations. The police will come after you if you commit crimes. So why shouldn't this be compared to it?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Well, GTA V is the bar. It's an open world game. You can steal vehicles. The vehicles have radio stations. The police will come after you if you commit crimes. So why shouldn't this be compared to it?

Because in 2077 police have teleportation devices but can't actually chase you in cars. Must be some legal reasons.

you aint know :jbhmm: We have evolved beyond such things :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody care about actually playing the game in here :mjlol:

including those who “enjoy” it

the chief dude in here arguing everyone’s opinions spent more time talking about a tranny review that NO ONE on this board was checking for than he has speaking about the actual game

Thread is dead breh.

...and this is subjective to you...despite the arguing...I’ve picked up some good info from the dudes in here on the low who really are in here just to talk about the gameplay

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cause it’s a whole different genre of game.

At least if you are gonna compare the two, talk about some of the things cyberpunk does better.

The general gameplay goals of both games are very different. It’s disingenuous to cherry pick little things in GTA and say how they are better than Cyberpunk, while ignoring the fact that they are a very different genre of games.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Unless you do nothing but hack, you shoot shyt, you loot said bodies. All drops are randkmized and your damage is predicated mostly on pure dps. Am I missing something? Sounds like the classical defintion of a looter shooter to me

My statement wasnt even a knock on the game and yet look how defensive yall got. Telling :mjlol:
It works exactly the same as games like fallout, randomized weapons with different stats, Is that a looter shooter too?

:stopitslime:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If complaints are bothering some of you to the degree you're genuinely becoming flustered and bothered, why not place those users on ignore? Or -- novel concept -- stop replying to their posts and simply respond to the other fonts in the thread that feel as warmly and satiated with the experience as you?

For all the banter about how much fun some of you are having and how much your personal enjoyment is being sapped by criticism of your favorite new piece of media, some of you are doing way more bickering than you are playing. The advice given for folks who are displeased is to get a refund and stop posting, but some of yall offering that advice can't even ignore posts on the topic that aren't aligning with what you think they should. How can you tell someone how to navigate a road you can't even travel yourself?

:skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
including those who “enjoy” it

the chief dude in here arguing everyone’s opinions spent more time talking about a tranny review that NO ONE on this board was checking for than he has speaking about the actual game

...and this is subjective to you...despite the arguing...I’ve picked up some good info from the dudes in here on the low who really are in here just to talk about the gameplay
Last 7 pages or so there’s like 2 posts with people actually talking about playing the game :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The advice given is for folks who are displeased is to get a refund and stop posting, but some of yall offering that advice can't even ignore posts on the topic that aren't aligning with what you think they should. How can you tell someone how to walk a road you can't even travel yourself?

this one nikka yesterday was trying to chastise ppl for complaining in the thread...but when I got on him he ultimately said he’s gonna post what he like...which left me no choice but to question his hypocrisy