"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess i can’t relate to this...

well that’s the problem...your myopic thinking...bcuz you couldn’t relate to something you immediately dismissed the complaints (which CDPR has ultimately copped to) as “hating”

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I posted about how to do it in the thread a few days ago. But essentially you just do t click anything since the timer doesn't start until you do. Look for the level 3 code and find out where to start. If the codes have shared terms, then you can buffer multiple codes and get rewards on all 3 levels. I pretty much do it consistently now because it's super easy once you get used to it.
Yeah I'll figure it out,

ready to give
Adam Smasher
that work if I see him walking around...
Big ass metal bytch :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No I never said he was specifically talking about borderlands.

the context of my conversation the entire time in this thread has been about mechanics in comparison to other games. That’s literally all we’ve been talking about over the last five pages or so.

People posting comparison videos to a game with AUTO and THEFT in the title and mad that this game doesn’t have the same car and police mechanics/physics.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
well that’s the problem...your myopic thinking...bcuz you couldn’t relate to something you immediately dismissed the complaints (which CDPR has ultimately copped to) as “hating”

Nah cats are legit hating. Come on man how many mornings are some of these posters coming in here to complain before they even brush their teeth :pachaha:

I criticized this game too. Multiple times. But you don't see me raising a ruckus and trying to shyt on people that do enjoy it. Or coming in here comparing it to games it doesn't even compete with. There's def some salty dudes in here that are doing more than criticizing the game.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Who is trying to make it seem like these gripes aren't legit. People are just tired of the same folks coming in here to try and make people feel like shyt for enjoying the game with the constant bashing. This is especially for a game that is actively giving out refunds. Literally you can just refund it and go about your day but niccas typing paragraphs because this the biggest sticky thread at the moment and they need to be heard.

No one is trying to make anyone feel like shyt for liking anything. That's on you all. Maybe you all feel this way, because you know the shyt lackluster. So far I haven't seen anyone say that this game shouldn't be played. What I do see though, are people who love the game, and feel some type of way that others don't feel the same. They feel some type of way, because everyone else isn't on the shared experience hype train. So pretty much, your enjoyment of the game is dependent of everyone else liking the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This entire thread has become an argument as to what people are arguing about. :deadmanny:

The criticisms have been made, they have been noted, and the people in power are fixing them. Why can’t people who are enjoying the game just talk about things in the game without being flooded with pages talking about the same shyt a week later?

There’s a whole other thread to talk about the graphics/bugs

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
consumer-alert-tyson-recalls-chicken-nuggets-100198.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it wasn’t funny when you posted it in the other thread bcuz the irony is you’re the screaming guy...ppl were in the thread complaining to others who had complaints about the game...and you and one or two other guys started screaming that ppl were needlessly “bytching” and “whining” only for CDPR to turn around and acknowledge that folks were right to complain...no one attacked or “yelled” at anyone for enjoying the game...unlike the meme y’all didn’t continue to “enjoy” the game...y’all became obsessed with those who didn’t share your opinion and started “yelling” about ppl being “broke”, “too stupid” to understand RPG games, etc. instead of “enjoying” the game and discussing it with like-minded posters