"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They be skimp as hell with eddies. Spent hours gringing yesterday doing gigs (failed one) and I'm only up 30K+ in eddies. Just made it to da interlude.

After a couple of perks which you can get early and jacking into access points you'll be rolling in cash. There's also other things that will naturally have you with a lot of money.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The overall discourse including the poster that I quoted is not about bugs.

If all people were saying was “there’s lots of bugs in this game” then there would be no argument or back and forth in this thread. The game clearly has lots of bugs. But that ain’t what we are talking about in here.

sure pal...as I said your analogy was a horrible one within the context of the discussion with the person you quoted...don’t try to switch up now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
getting a refund doesn’t absolve someone of their right to criticize a product, service etc.

ppl paid for the game...the ability to criticize it is free

using YOUR example, getting a ticket refund doesn’t change the opinion that a movie was shytty and I imagine the person will continue to express the movie is bad whenever the conversation comes up

I guess i can’t relate to this because usually when I don’t like something I just tend to move on and forget about it for the most part. I was a big game of thrones fan and after the last season I was just kind of over it. I don’t think i thought about it again after the finale and a couple discussions.

Now if they ate 60 dollars of my money and left me ass out I’d be a little more upset, but if someone was like, “naw well fix things as much as we possibly can, but we also understand tahts an inconvenience and well give you your money back” I’m not sure I would have all this energy left over.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The overall discourse including the poster that I quoted is not about bugs.

If all people were saying was “there’s lots of bugs in this game” then there would be no argument or back and forth in this thread. The game clearly has lots of bugs. But that ain’t what we are talking about in here.

Kilbert talking about class actions lawsuits and keeping a game he wants a refund for :deadmanny:

These dudes all over the place with their anger they can't even think straight

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
After a couple of perks which you can get early and jacking into access points you'll be rolling in cash. There's also other things that will naturally have you with a lot of money.
One of the first few things I upgraded was getting that 100% more from jacking into access points

Now I just gotta figure out how to properly do them lvl 3 grabs

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Who is trying to make it seem like these gripes aren't legit. People are just tired of the same folks coming in here to try and make people feel like shyt for enjoying the game with the constant bashing. This is especially for a game that is actively giving out refunds. Literally you can just refund it and go about your day but niccas typing paragraphs because this the biggest sticky thread at the moment and they need to be heard.

You make solid points because when TLOU2 dropped, it was dudes making complaints when they hadn't even played da game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
sure pal...as I said your analogy was a horrible one within the context of the discussion with the person you quoted...don’t try to switch up now

I waited years to buy and play a game sold on lies so Im entitled to bash it for a few days...
Nope

He was talking about game mechanics just like everyone else.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Exactly.

These clowns defending this mess are the types that go a restaurant and their order is all fukked ip but scared to tell the waiter..

And I don't want to bytch about shyt. In general I'm having fun. The one thing that I did not doubt is that there would be a solid rpg story. That I'm not complaining about. I also have no doubt that in a year, this game will have been patched enough that it is a solid experience all around. I didn't pay full price for a game to be a beta tester. I also didn't pay full price, for a PS4 game, that I am lucky enough to play only because I have a PS5. The system that it wasn't marketed for. Same goes for anyone with last and next gen Xbox consoles.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of the first few things I upgraded was getting that 100% more from jacking into access points

Now I just gotta figure out how to properly do them lvl 3 grabs

I posted about how to do it in the thread a few days ago. But essentially you just do t click anything since the timer doesn't start until you do. Look for the level 3 code and find out where to start. If the codes have shared terms, then you can buffer multiple codes and get rewards on all 3 levels. I pretty much do it consistently now because it's super easy once you get used to it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EpLwDrwXYAAf49c

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you initially said he was talking about borderlands...he wasn’t...now you’re switching up again...it was a horrible analogy within the context of the conversation you were having

I’m specifically talking about the guys complaining the game isn’t like GTA or Borderlands.

but here is the full conversation...

I have to agree. The shyt is underwhelming. Now I'm reserving some judgement until next year. By summer I will have upgraded my PC, and I'll be able to compare my PS5 experience. In general I have not been impressed. I feel like I'm playing any other Bethesda game. Which isn't a bad thing. With the exception of Fallout 76, I've enjoyed the Fallout and Elder Scroll games. I loved Dishonored. I loved The Outer Worlds. I love GTA V and RDR II. I loved The Witcher 3. It's giving me what I ultimately want. Which is a solid western RPG. But all the hype for this game, hype that CDPR put out, pretty much sold it as they're breaking new ground with gaming. And it's not. When comparing my experience with those games, to this, to me it's just along the line of those games, and hasn't advanced much. Especially for the amount of time that they've been developing the thing. I'm at the point of thinking that they got Keanu because they needed a selling point. Him as Johnny Silverhands adds nothing substantial to the game, other than "Hey, we got John Wick in our shyt yo!"

I never wanted or expected anything other than a Bethesda style game in a modern city.

What hype y’all talking about? That’s all they ever advertised as. And they did a really good job at it. They’ve done a better job with the Bethesda formula than any Bethesda game. On top of that they built a more detailed city than any game in any genre. Admittedly some of the small open world details are lacking compared to GTA, but it does so much more in other areas. You wouldn’t even expect a Bethesda game to hold up to GTA in living world details.

So they out Bethesda’d Bethesda, Built a city to rival a GTA game, RPG mechanics outdo any other action rpg game. Level of detail on a scale we’ve never seen in a game before. Gunplay better than most games that are not pure shooters

And y’all still in here disappointed?? :mindblown:

da hell did y’all expect/want

What they advertised. :hhh:

What did they advertise that’s not there? They put out hours of gameplay leading up to the release.

Let's start with a functioning game on PS4 and Xbox One. The hours of gameplay is what they're supposed to do. What they was supposed to deliver, was all the hype from all the Night City Wires, hyping this up as the next greatest gaming experience. This immersive cyber punk experience. I'm not arguing that underneath it all is a good game. The bones of it is. At the end of the day though, meh for the overall experience.

And for the record, I never fell for any of the hype. I thought that them, doing 1st person only for creative reasons, was nothing but spin to cover their asses.

Stop it. We were clearly not talking about bugs :stopitslime:

If the “night city wires” were showing you gameplay.

How the hell did they advertise something that wasn’t there?? :dahell: they showed exactly what to expect in the game.

Specifically whats missing that they advertised? Not some vague jewelz answer. Give a specific thing they hyped up and is not there?

The gun mechanics suck. The game is no more immersive in 1st person than it would have in 3rd. Keanu is out of place. Night City is meh. In fact it's boring. The music sucks. Your character class doesn't mean jack shyt ultimately. So far me being a Nomad has only given me extra dialog options every now and then. Character creation is pointless. I like the game, I'm having fun, but it doesn't live up to the hype. In fact it just meets the expectations of a AAA game. The main thing saving it for me is the story.

So you’re just content with playing and constantly complaining about games you find no joy in? :hhh:

Dumb ass didn't I say that I'm enjoying playing it? I will bytch about something I paid full price for, and has underdelivered, all I want. If you don't like it, fukking ignore me. No go finish sucking CDPRs dikk.

Exactly.

These clowns defending this mess are the types that go a restaurant and their order is all fukked ip but scared to tell the waiter..

Nah yall nikkas walked in the chicken spot and got mad when they ain’t got no burgers :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you initially said he was talking about borderlands...he wasn’t...now you’re switching up again...it was a horrible analogy within the context of the conversation you were having

but here is the full conversation...

No I never said he was specifically talking about borderlands.

the context of my conversation the entire time in this thread has been about mechanics in comparison to other games. That’s literally all we’ve been talking about over the last five pages or so.