"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
In terms of its mechanics, it like elder scrolls the same way fallout is similar to elder scrolls.

Changing the settings and weapons will make the gameplay feel different but the elements of a western rpg are all there.

In borderlands you cant choose to avoid combat altogether and build a character that focuses on stealth, hacking and non lethal weapons. You cant build a character based strictly off melee combat, You cant choose to talk your way out of situations. This is an rpg game, its nothing like borderlands.

A looter shooter is nothing like borderlands? Tell me more:skip:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They gon defend this shyt to the death breh. shyts bizarre. You can like the game and admit their rollout was mad shytty

Yeah, Tribalism has gone crazy in recent years. There's a need for some to defend everything to the point where that their sanity becomes questionable.

I blame the MAGA movement for normalizing this way of thinking

This has been the case in gaming for awhile now. Wasn't always like this, but the connectivity of the internet definitely triggered tribialistic instincts in gamers. A lot of them have subconsciously attached their identity to their particular affilation or preferred entertainment. A critique on those things are no longer critiques on that specific medium or piece of media, but an attack on them personally.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In terms of its mechanics, it like elder scrolls the same way fallout is similar to elder scrolls.

Changing the settings and weapons will make the gameplay feel different but the elements of a western rpg are all there.

In borderlands you cant choose to avoid combat altogether and build a character that focuses on stealth, hacking and non lethal weapons. You cant build a character based strictly off melee combat, You cant choose to talk your way out of situations. This is an rpg game, its nothing like borderlands.

Amara in BL3 and Athena in TPS can do melee. It won't be like CP2077 at all as BL games don't suit melee characters well which is why there's always complaints about those builds.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
ya the GTA V glitches/hacks were insane...only reason I didn’t complain tho is bcuz my online character “profited” off the glitches/hacks and even tho R* took my money away on the PS3 it somehow transferred over when I moved my character to the XB1...that was primarily online tho...I don’t remember the campaign starting off anywhere near as glitchy as this game has to the point that the company has urged sony and MS to honor refunds or will do so themselves if they don’t
I'm sure the campaign wasn't as glitchy as this game is on ps4/X1, but that shyt did have a ton of bugs and shyt that would cause you to need to reload a save during a mission.

Gamers just didn't bytch as much when that game released because outrage culture wasnt popular back then. We were just happy to finally be playing the game, yeah it looked nothing like what was shown leading up to release and was a mess that ran framerates in the low 20s at best but we had it.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Amara in BL3 and Athena in TPS can do melee. It won't be like CP2077 at all as BL games don't suit melee characters well which is why there's always complaints about those builds.
In borderlands you pick one of four classes and are locked into that class with their specific perks for the duration of the playthrough.

They are nothing alike.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
He'll make 14 other threads every other day posting 3 second clips stating the game is broken too.. .

Then when asked "why didn't you get your refund?"

it'll be "They should fix their game"

I've been asking the same question for days & still haven't gotten an answer. It's pretty comical at this point to be honest. I guess they spent $60 to try to sway opinions :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He'll make 14 other threads every other day posting 3 second clips stating the game is broken too.. .

Then when asked "why didn't you get your refund?"

it'll be "They should fix their game"

And nikkas try and sit here and tell me, “but but but why cant you just see that we are giving constructive criticism???” They obviously just wanna be in the popular thread for no reason :mjlol:

Like nikka go play immortal fenyx rising already. I already got nikkas pming me talking about “this is what I deserve for my xbox threads” LOL

No amount of trolling the thread is gonna make this game any less piff to me. If anything going back and forth with yall is just cementing why i like it even more. Cause R* games are wild formulaic to me at this point and yall gassing them makes me realize we really dont have the same taste in games

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is not a looter shooter
:stopitslime:

Unless you do nothing but hack, you shoot shyt, you loot said bodies. All drops are randkmized and your damage is predicated mostly on pure dps. Am I missing something? Sounds like the classical defintion of a looter shooter to me

My statement wasnt even a knock on the game and yet look how defensive yall got. Telling :mjlol: