"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
And this the goofy shyt y’all do. Find a clear bug/inconsistency and then try to put it out as representative of the entire game

GTA AI is broken :mjlol:

GTA shooting mechanics are notoriously shyty which is why most people play with auto aim.

I’m talking about customization on how you play the game, not cosmetic stuff.

This nikka just posted a gameplay video from a 20 year old game...:dead:

Why not take it back further to GTA London bruh while you're at it...

This thread is comedy...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This nikka just posted a gameplay video from a 20 year old game...:dead:

Why not take it back further to GTA London bruh while you're at it...

This thread is comedy...
I just posted the first video that came up. This new enough for you? :usure:

Or this

How about this one???

qIjNjEpRp6E

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
There was no lawsuit coming so stop your nonsense. 2K Games and EA would have been litigated to oblivion if that was even remotely possible. You're just butthurt.

ProjectRed stated where they were in violation.

They admitted to not showcasing the game on last gen hardware prior to release.

That is grounds for a lawsuit. They know and understand this - so, thats why they are jumping out front and offering refunds.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ProjectRed stated where they were in violation.

They admitted to not showcasing the game on last gen hardware prior to release.

That is grounds for a lawsuit. They know and understand this - so, thats why they are jumping out front and offering refunds.

They gon defend this shyt to the death breh. shyts bizarre. You can like the game and admit their rollout was mad shytty

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
What did they advertise that’s not there? They put out hours of gameplay leading up to the release.

Let's start with a functioning game on PS4 and Xbox One. The hours of gameplay is what they're supposed to do. What they was supposed to deliver, was all the hype from all the Night City Wires, hyping this up as the next greatest gaming experience. This immersive cyber punk experience. I'm not arguing that underneath it all is a good game. The bones of it is. At the end of the day though, meh for the overall experience.

And for the record, I never fell for any of the hype. I thought that them, doing 1st person only for creative reasons, was nothing but spin to cover their asses.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
don’t ask me...ask @Gizmo_Duck :pachaha:
He started this shyt?
@Gizmo_Duck

:stopitslime:

But seriously, if we really gonna compare the state of this game at release to gta5, then it's only fair we compare it to the launch of gta5.

GTA 5 released with frame dips into the teens, NPCs vanishing in front of you or acting buggy in some manner, cars dropping through the floor, textures loading in slow, all that.

Gta online was so buggy at launch, people couldn't get pass the tutorial for weeks, and there was almost no content even when the game wasn't crashing.

It took months of patches before that game was in a comparable state to gta4 was at launch. And you couldn't even buy a "good" version of that game at launch because it didn't hit ps4/X1 for a year after release and didn't come to PC until 2 years after launch.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Brehs with Ryzen CPU and seeing performance issues. You can use this mod if you don't want to wait on patch from CDPR. Its just unzip drag & drop. MY CPU wouldn't go above 40% utilization before I did it and now I'm getting higher usage that allows me to actually use ray tracing on medium. I ran it most of the day yesterday.

Performance Overhaul at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But seriously, if we really gonna compare the state of this game at release to gta5, then it's only fair we compare it to the launch of gta5.

GTA 5 released with frame dips into the teens, NPCs vanishing in front of you or acting buggy in some manner, cars dropping through the floor, textures loading in slow, all that.

Gta online was so buggy at launch, people couldn't get pass the tutorial for weeks, and there was almost no content even when the game wasn't crashing.

It took months of patches before that game was in a comparable state to gta4 was at launch. And you couldn't even buy a "good" version of that game at launch because it didn't hit ps4/X1 for a year after release and didn't come to PC until 2 years after launch.

ya the GTA V glitches/hacks were insane...only reason I didn’t complain tho is bcuz my online character “profited” off the glitches/hacks and even tho R* took my money away on the PS3 it somehow transferred over when I moved my character to the XB1...that was primarily online tho...I don’t remember the campaign starting off anywhere near as glitchy as this game has to the point that the company has urged sony and MS to honor refunds or will do so themselves if they don’t

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let's start with a functioning game on PS4 and Xbox One.
Stop it. We were clearly not talking about bugs :stopitslime:
The hours of gameplay is what they're supposed to do. What they was supposed to deliver, was all the hype from all the Night City Wires, hyping this up as the next greatest gaming experience. This immersive cyber punk experience. I'm not arguing that underneath it all is a good game. The bones of it is. At the end of the day though, meh for the overall experience.

And for the record, I never fell for any of the hype. I thought that them, doing 1st person only for creative reasons, was nothing but spin to cover their asses.
If the “night city wires” were showing you gameplay.

How the hell did they advertise something that wasn’t there?? :dahell: they showed exactly what to expect in the game.

Specifically whats missing that they advertised? Not some vague jewelz answer. Give a specific thing they hyped up and is not there?

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
They gon defend this shyt to the death breh. shyts bizarre. You can like the game and admit their rollout was mad shytty

Yeah, Tribalism has gone crazy in recent years. There's a need for some to defend everything to the point where that their sanity becomes questionable.

I blame the MAGA movement for normalizing this way of thinking

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I'm just gonna rush and finish this, too much fukkery going on to sit on the sidelines :whew:

Game is solid, my main issues with the inventory management, using consumables it's too much of pain to go into the menu screen.. and I hated having to constantly scan rooms so I don't miss every item

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No its not. Its closer to borderlands with a great main story narrative. This game flow is nothing like skyrims imo
In terms of its mechanics, it like elder scrolls the same way fallout is similar to elder scrolls.

Changing the settings and weapons will make the gameplay feel different but the elements of a western rpg are all there.

In borderlands you cant choose to avoid combat altogether and build a character that focuses on stealth, hacking and non lethal weapons. You cant build a character based strictly off melee combat, You cant choose to talk your way out of situations. This is an rpg game, its nothing like borderlands.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
There was no lawsuit coming so stop your nonsense. 2K Games and EA would have been litigated to oblivion if that was even remotely possible. You're just butthurt.
Exactly... How many games has EA fukked up

Although they are being obliterated in courts across the globe for loot boxes and being fined $500k per week for openly defying court orders... and rumblings of suits in Cali over loot boxes now... EA is the example of a court worthy company