"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So you’re just content with playing and constantly complaining about games you find no joy in? :hhh:

Dumb ass didn't I say that I'm enjoying playing it? I will bytch about something I paid full price for, and has underdelivered, all I want. If you don't like it, fukking ignore me. No go finish sucking CDPRs dikk.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Finished Act 1 today and the game has been a glitchy mess since. :snoop:

Had to reload broken side missions three times, in some areas textures started taking ten seconds to pop in and I fell through a floor into a building with invisible walls I couldn't go through. Then I fell into oblivion and the game respawned me in the same glitched out room.:snoop:

This game is the modern day NBA Elite...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you clear a room out and whats left? dozens of drops of loot with varying stats. you see a pistol, its dps is higher than the one you currently own. there is no logical reason not to pick up that pistol and replace your old one besides you like the old ones aesthetics. How is that not a looter shooter? Yes there are perks and such tied into this that have rpg elements but outside of several they are once again purely dps based. How is this not more akin to a borderlands than a skyrim?
You get in a car and what do you do? Drive fast.

Must be a racing game :mjlol:

In cyberpunk you don’t even have to shoot. You can complete most/all missions without even pulling out a gun.

And you are entirely wrong in saying stats don’t matter with guns. You literally can’t even use some guns depending on your stats. And your stats do have a profound effect on damage and other aspects of the guns.

It’s like Skyrim in the fact that you have a choice on how to build your character and how to play.(I.E. Role Playing Game) You can put a lot of your stats into dialogue or tech stuff and avoid most fights, or you can put all your stats in machine guns and run in like Rambo. Or you can chose something in between. You don’t even have to pick up loot if you don’t want to. Can just buy stuff. It’s all about choice.

In a “looter shooter” you loot and shoot, that’s it. You can’t even holster your gun in borderlands, you’re supposed to shoot everything that moves. Cyberpunk is not that, at all.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
you clear a room out and whats left? dozens of drops of loot with varying stats. you see a pistol, its dps is higher than the one you currently own. there is no logical reason not to pick up that pistol and replace your old one besides you like the old ones aesthetics. How is that not a looter shooter? Yes there are perks and such tied into this that have rpg elements but outside of several they are once again purely dps based. How is this not more akin to a borderlands than a skyrim?

I wouldn't use Borderlands as an example. Mainly because Borderlands is primarily a shooter first, and rpg a distant second. I think a better example is The Outer Worlds.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't use Borderlands as an example. Mainly because Borderlands is primarily a shooter first, and rpg a distant second. I think a better example is The Outer Worlds.

I've never played the outer worlds but I've played skyrim extensively over the years and played borderland and this feels closer to bland than skyrim to me.

On the topic of people not being able to voice criticisms in general thats retarded. Imagine paying for a movie ticket, thinking some things about the movie weren't good and people getting legit angry at you for voicing it :mjlol:

lames.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah.

The crazy thing is, im pretty sure they are going to offer refunds and allow people to keep the game.

So you would be stupid not to ask for a refund

:hhh:

Been posting in a thread for a game he hates since that release at 7PM last week. Probably already bought the OST too.

That commitment to what you love to hate :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
No disrespect to you but it always confused me when people said that cdpr made a better open world than Rockstar. I know im in the minority but Witcher 3 to me was pretty bland open world wise. The npcs had zero personality, you could barely interact with them, yes the size of the map was huge and diverse but it was basically the same creatures just reskinned

Loved Witcher 2 but Witcher 3 was :yeshrug: open world wise

I can't say shyt about games I haven't played (Cyberpunk) but RDR2 is clearly at the top or near it when it comes to open world games that came out this gen, & R* knows how to make these games in their sleep. That world (RDR2) is alive in a way that most other games could only dream of doing. The encounters with NPC are insane as well as graphics being great, & that's on top of a great story with memorable characters.

R* is on top until further notice

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Dumb ass didn't I say that I'm enjoying playing it? I will bytch about something I paid full price for, and has underdelivered, all I want. If you don't like it, fukking ignore me. No go finish sucking CDPRs dikk.

Exactly.

These clowns defending this mess are the types that go a restaurant and their order is all fukked ip but scared to tell the waiter..

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I've never played the outer worlds but I've played skyrim extensively over the years and played borderland and this feels closer to bland than skyrim to me.

On the topic of people not being able to voice criticisms in general thats retarded. Imagine paying for a movie ticket, thinking some things about the movie weren't good and people getting legit angry at you for voicing it :mjlol:

lames.
Word.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I meant the in car music. It's doing nothing for me. I can drive around without it. The game's score in general is fine.

nah was just fukking with you...that’s your opinion which I can’t knock in all seriousness

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think y'all are arguing semantics over shared common mechanics between a standard WRPG and looter shooters. It's pretty easy, since looter shooters are quite literally just taking RPG elements and putting them in the shooter realm.

I think the real difference is progression. In a looter shooter, progression in the end will almost entirely base itself around the gear you pick up, to the point where your gear score/power level/whatever actually ends up being your real progression scale, and that's dictated solely by what drops you get.

Whereas in a RPG, gear is important, but it's meant more to work in service of the character build you put together.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

lames.

And if the theater gives you your money back how long will you continue to sit and talk about how much you hate the movie?