"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Payday"

You clearly do not understand the concept
of how a Class Action Lawsuit functions.

A class action lawsuit is when a large group of people come together and file complaint against a company that sold a product with an unfair business practice. If the group gets large enough, then a law firm will pick up the case and seek damages for those in the group.

This type of lawsuit simply demands a refund of the purchase price of the item that to have purchased. In most cases you would need to show a proof of purchase, etc to get reimbursement.

So your concept of "pay day" is ignorant and judging by your response, im not suprised that you think Cyberpunk is a great game

Ok sure. Well when you get that Class Action lawsuit going be sure to show us your check goofy

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Lies.

Combat is much better, branching dialogue, player customization, mission structure. Level design.

There’s plenty to like in cyberpunk over GTA.
nikka WTF are you talking about...

Combat? Cyberpunk has one of the worst shooter AI I have ever seen...

Look at this shyt...

And did you seriously say player customization? :russ: GTA SP and Online on launch literally had triple the customization content and I'm just referring to PLAYER...We're not even going to discuss VEHICLE customization which doesn't exist in Cyberpunk...

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Ok sure. Well when you get that Class Action lawsuit going be sure to show us your check goofy

No need.

ProjectRed got ahead and of the curve and saw that there was grounds for a lawsuit, so they are issuing refunds directly throught them.

So I will get my refund from them directly and ill be glad to show you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol: This shyt would probably make my switch explode like a grenade.

How they got Witcher 3 and Doom to work on a Switch idk but it ain't happening this time pimp

tenor.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Combat? Cyberpunk has one of the worst shooter AI I have ever seen...

Look at this shyt...

And did you seriously say player customization? :russ: GTA SP and Online on launch literally had triple the customization options and I'm just referring to PLAYER...We're not even going to discuss VEHICLE customization which doesn't exist in Cyberpunk...

stock goofy response. "this isn't call of duty blah blah blah, gun physics don't matter..." :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Cyberpunk has one of the worst shooter AI I have ever seen...

Look at this shyt...

And did you seriously say player customization? :russ: GTA SP and Online on launch literally had triple the customization options and I'm just referring to PLAYER...We're not even going to discuss VEHICLE customization which doesn't exist in Cyberpunk...

And this the goofy shyt y’all do. Find a clear bug/inconsistency and then try to put it out as representative of the entire game

GTA AI is broken :mjlol:

GTA shooting mechanics are notoriously shyty which is why most people play with auto aim.

I’m talking about customization on how you play the game, not cosmetic stuff.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Graphically, shyt looks amazing on the Series X.

ya I watched another comparison video (PS5 v XSX v stadia v PC) and outside of PC, the XSX is the closest you’re going to get to 4K resolution albeit at 30 FPS which I don’t mind

it took every fiber of my being not to play the game for too long yesterday cuz I really want to jump back in it but I’m waiting for my XSX to ship...gonna start the game over as a street kid this time

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why are people comparing the game to GTA anyway? They are completely different games.

Cyberpunk is more akin to games like fallout, elder scrolls, and outer worlds. At what point did people start expecting a futuristic GTA type experience?

GTA5 released as broken mess too on ps3/360, nikkas just forgot.

No its not. Its closer to borderlands with a great main story narrative. This game flow is nothing like skyrims imo

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No need.

ProjectRed got ahead and of the curve and saw that there was grounds for a lawsuit, so they are issuing refunds directly throught them.

So I will get my refund from them directly and ill be glad to show you.

There was no lawsuit coming so stop your nonsense. 2K Games and EA would have been litigated to oblivion if that was even remotely possible. You're just butthurt.