"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye yo...
The more I play, the more I love the game.

Graphically, shyt looks amazing on the Series X.

The issues of bugs and dumb ass AI are the immersion breakers.

I'm extremely happy I immediately started my run through on extra hard.

It kind of makes up for a lot of the silly shyt.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
taking a badly designed game and turning up the settings doesn't make it better... if you gonna call people morons don't set yourself to be one.

it's not console gamers fault that you can jump out of a moving car and land on your feet and the car stops damn near on a dime. that's just bad design. but I see this is about to be the plea copping store for fanboys...
Oh no, the game is ruined now :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
taking a badly designed game and turning up the settings doesn't make it better... if you gonna call people morons don't set yourself to be one.

it's not console gamers fault that you can jump out of a moving car and land on your feet and the car stops damn near on a dime. that's just bad design. but I see this is about to be the plea copping store for fanboys...
It’s only “bad mechanics” cause you expect it from GTA.

In reality jumping out the car to injure yourself is a novelty. Something you’d never do in real life. And something you don’t do much in GTA unless you are just fukking around. There’s no real gameplay implications from doing it other than fukkery.

You concentrate on trivial stuff like that and call it “bad design” while ignoring the multitude of things it does better than GTA.:martin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you’re not “allowed” to make comparisons to GTA or other R* open-world games unless it’s in CDPR’s favor :mjlol:
Why are people comparing the game to GTA anyway? They are completely different games.

Cyberpunk is more akin to games like fallout, elder scrolls, and outer worlds. At what point did people start expecting a futuristic GTA type experience?

GTA5 released as broken mess too on ps3/360, nikkas just forgot.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
breh this game has worse physics than gta v and it doesn't look impressive

:comeon:

when the hype wears out we can have some honest conversations

This thread is comedy...

Got attacked yesterday by a mental midget juelzing stan for being HONEST about the games many shortcomings and now I'm being accused of being dishonest for praising the one thing it does well (graphics)...:heh:

I CLEARLY in the same post you quoted, said the gameplay is disappointing...So I don't get why you post a video comparing GAMEPLAY elements (ie physics) and call me dishonest...

The only two things Cyberpunk does better than GTA is GRAPHICS and STORY...Anyone that says otherwise is either a Rockstar hater or a complete idiot...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s only “bad mechanics” cause you expect it from GTA.

In reality jumping out the car to injure yourself is a novelty. Something you’d never do in real life. And something you don’t do much in GTA unless you are just fukking around. There’s no real gameplay implications from doing it other than fukkery.

You concentrate on trivial stuff like that and call it “bad design” while ignoring the multitude of things it does better than GTA.:martin:
you don't know what I expect which is a next gen game...

don't tell me what I think. I posted a side by side comparison video and you reacted in anger at the evidence it presented. miss me.

stop juelzing and explaining shyt away. the physics are trash. don't tell me I don't need something because I won't use it :laff:

this is ridiculous. I don't need to see a bullet splash in water either but it makes things better... cut it out goofy. don't @ me with this bullshyt :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only two things Cyberpunk does better than GTA is GRAPHICS and STORY...Anyone that says otherwise is either a Rockstar hater or a complete idiot...
Lies.

Combat is much better, branching dialogue, player customization, mission structure. Level design.

There’s plenty to like in cyberpunk over GTA.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I never wanted or expected anything other than a Bethesda style game in a modern city.

What hype y’all talking about? That’s all they ever advertised as. And they did a really good job at it. They’ve done a better job with the Bethesda formula than any Bethesda game. On top of that they built a more detailed city than any game in any genre. Admittedly some of the small open world details are lacking compared to GTA, but it does so much more in other areas. You wouldn’t even expect a Bethesda game to hold up to GTA in living world details.

So they out Bethesda’d Bethesda, Built a city to rival a GTA game, RPG mechanics outdo any other action rpg game. Level of detail on a scale we’ve never seen in a game before. Gunplay better than most games that are not pure shooters

And y’all still in here disappointed?? :mindblown:

da hell did y’all expect/want

What they advertised. :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you don't know what I expect which is a next gen game...
This is the most advanced game you will play for a long time. They may have chosen to put the resources into things that don’t appeal to you, but this is the most “next gen” game out right now.

don't tell me what I think. I posted a side by side comparison video and you reacted in anger at the evidence it presented. miss me.

stop juelzing and explaining shyt away. the physics are trash. don't tell me I don't need something because I won't use it :laff:
The side by side video was cherry picked nonsense. And I don’t care how you chose to play a game. I just find your criticisms silly and cherry picked. :manny:

this is ridiculous. I don't need to see a bullet splash in water either but it makes things better... cut it out goofy. don't @ me with this bullshyt :laff:
But bullets going through walls, and destructible physics based environments don’t matter tho:mjlol:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
nikka shut up :mjlol:

You hoping for a payday because you got disappointed. There won't be a damn lawsuit because some people couldn't figure out the PS4/Xbox would have issues when they made it clear that's why the game was delayed in the first place.

"Payday"

You clearly do not understand the concept
of how a Class Action Lawsuit functions.

A class action lawsuit is when a large group of people come together and file complaint against a company that sold a product with an unfair business practice. If the group gets large enough, then a law firm will pick up the case and seek damages for those in the group.

This type of lawsuit simply demands a refund of the purchase price of the item that to have purchased. In most cases you would need to show a proof of purchase, etc to get reimbursement.

So your concept of "pay day" is ignorant and judging by your response, im not suprised that you think Cyberpunk is a great game.

ProjectRed got ahead and of the curve and saw that there was grounds for a lawsuit, so they are issuing refunds directly throught them