"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
They dropped the ball on last gen. But on PC this is quite possibly the greatest looking game of all time. (imo)

I get being upset, but people are talking like the last gen version is the only version that exists.

Witcher 3 was buggy, had horrible controls, and looked meh when it dropped too and ended up being classic and CD put in OT to fix all of it.

Let us not forget the GAME itself is a lot of fun, very engaging, and very immersive too.

Buy it on PC or wait for the next gen patch, but this is not a game I would miss out on in the long term. If they dropped this next gen only and put that extra time into upgrading the visuals instead of trying to get it to run on decade old hardware, all the upset people would be calling it classic. That is CD Projekts fault don't get me wrong, it's just underneath this drama there is a game that pushes the immersion, and visuals of games to a new level.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
What makes you feel that way breh? :jbhmm:

I have to agree. The shyt is underwhelming. Now I'm reserving some judgement until next year. By summer I will have upgraded my PC, and I'll be able to compare my PS5 experience. In general I have not been impressed. I feel like I'm playing any other Bethesda game. Which isn't a bad thing. With the exception of Fallout 76, I've enjoyed the Fallout and Elder Scroll games. I loved Dishonored. I loved The Outer Worlds. I love GTA V and RDR II. I loved The Witcher 3. It's giving me what I ultimately want. Which is a solid western RPG. But all the hype for this game, hype that CDPR put out, pretty much sold it as they're breaking new ground with gaming. And it's not. When comparing my experience with those games, to this, to me it's just along the line of those games, and hasn't advanced much. Especially for the amount of time that they've been developing the thing. I'm at the point of thinking that they got Keanu because they needed a selling point. Him as Johnny Silverhands adds nothing substantial to the game, other than "Hey, we got John Wick in our shyt yo!"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love CDPR but they dropped the ball on this one. shyt feel like watch dogs all over again.

I really hate to see rockstar winning like this but they are not getting adequate competition on a game that is going on 3 generations :dead:

I like the game a lot and think the campaign is already far better than GTA V but yes GTA V did a much better job of paying attention to “minor” open-world details that help bring it to life/make it more realistic...the main thing I wanted that compares to GTA was the ability to switch POVs...but after really becoming invested in the game I’m glad that they did a “forced” 1st person view

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They dropped the ball on last gen. But on PC this is quite possibly the greatest looking game of all time. (imo)

I get being upset, but people are talking like the last gen version is the only version that exists.

Witcher 3 was buggy, had horrible controls, and looked meh when it dropped too and ended up being classic and CD put in OT to fix all of it.

Let us not forget the GAME itself is a lot of fun, very engaging, and very immersive too.

Buy it on PC or wait for the next gen patch, but this is not a game I would miss out on in the long term. If they dropped this next gen only and put that extra time into upgrading the visuals instead of trying to get it to run on decade old hardware, all the upset people would be calling it classic. That is CD Projekts fault don't get me wrong, it's just underneath this drama there is a game that pushes the immersion, and visuals of games to a new level.

stop it and just let these dudes be angry. KilbertArenas gonna still be in here on Christmas posting about how CDPR delayed his refund check.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This the real Panam brehs :beli:

tenor.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why would the games be competing? Serious question. Did I miss that Cyberpunk was supposed to go up against GTA? Since when were they catering to the same market?

oh shyt just saw @surf post. Gizmo got put on that summer jam screen :mjcry:
they compete for the same base consumers and their attention plus engagement and they are also judged based on their peers.
competition is good for the consumers also... rockstar need to be put on their toes because they are sitting fat in the open world arena. look at what Madden did to football :scust:

2k got live out the paint and became the madden of NBA games :scust:

c'mon son. from a development standpoint this game is a fail it doesn't live up to the hype. I was not surprised though, they've been selling us on cut scenes forever.
This goofy ass cherry-picked nonsense:mjlol:

GTA is better cause you can sit still and burst your tires :mjlol:

Bullets splash water in gta, but ignore the fact that cyberpunk bullets can go through walls and actually destroy/alter the environment. And there’s dozens more types of guns a bullets.:stopitslime:

Police are more angry in GTA :dead:

fukk outa here buddy, you want GTA gotta wait 8 years till Rocktar gives you one :camby:
my nikka don't even at me with this emotional drivel... i don't have a horse in this race. the video is a direct comparison of in game physics wtf are you arguing? not everything is about opinions. :skip:

do you nikkaz really have no other mode except fanboy shyt? like every conversation is an argument or a disagreement. fukk outta here. I don't work for either side. I'm a gamer showing you evidence that the in-game physics are underwhelming and you respond with fukking emotional outburts. I didn't say I wanted anything neither. sit your ass down and don't engage again until you can reign in your emotions, you not my child but I will check you if you insist on acting like one :ufdup:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread is doing numbers because of fukkery.

Imagine what'll happen if the next patch comes out and breaks the PS5/X1 versions too :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is doing numbers because of fukkery.

Imagine what'll happen if the next patch comes out and breaks the PS5/X1 versions too :whew:

they better get the next gen iterations right out the gate :usure:

but if/when they do drop the official next gen versions there will have to be reviews for the PS5/XSX as there currently are none and if they can work out all the kinks I would not be surprised to see 9.5-10s

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have to agree. The shyt is underwhelming. Now I'm reserving some judgement until next year. By summer I will have upgraded my PC, and I'll be able to compare my PS5 experience. In general I have not been impressed. I feel like I'm playing any other Bethesda game. Which isn't a bad thing. With the exception of Fallout 76, I've enjoyed the Fallout and Elder Scroll games. I loved Dishonored. I loved The Outer Worlds. I love GTA V and RDR II. I loved The Witcher 3. It's giving me what I ultimately want. Which is a solid western RPG. But all the hype for this game, hype that CDPR put out, pretty much sold it as they're breaking new ground with gaming. And it's not. When comparing my experience with those games, to this, to me it's just along the line of those games, and hasn't advanced much. Especially for the amount of time that they've been developing the thing. I'm at the point of thinking that they got Keanu because they needed a selling point. Him as Johnny Silverhands adds nothing substantial to the game, other than "Hey, we got John Wick in our shyt yo!"
I never wanted or expected anything other than a Bethesda style game in a modern city.

What hype y’all talking about? That’s all they ever advertised as. And they did a really good job at it. They’ve done a better job with the Bethesda formula than any Bethesda game. On top of that they built a more detailed city than any game in any genre. Admittedly some of the small open world details are lacking compared to GTA, but it does so much more in other areas. You wouldn’t even expect a Bethesda game to hold up to GTA in living world details.

So they out Bethesda’d Bethesda, Built a city to rival a GTA game, RPG mechanics outdo any other action rpg game. Level of detail on a scale we’ve never seen in a game before. Gunplay better than most games that are not pure shooters

And y’all still in here disappointed?? :mindblown:

da hell did y’all expect/want

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Niccas comparing this to GTA. They really should of just released a PC version. Would of cut out the moronic console fan base.
taking a badly designed game and turning up the settings doesn't make it better... if you gonna call people morons don't set yourself to be one.

it's not console gamers fault that you can jump out of a moving car and land on your feet and the car stops damn near on a dime. that's just bad design. but I see this is about to be the plea copping store for fanboys...