"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you read the email - they said that they intentionally did not show footage of it running on last gen. consoles...but now want to applogize.

They admited to being deceptive - I can see a class action lawsuit, thats why they are offering refunds...Crooks

nikka shut up :mjlol:

You hoping for a payday because you got disappointed. There won't be a damn lawsuit because some people couldn't figure out the PS4/Xbox would have issues when they made it clear that's why the game was delayed in the first place.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh this game has worse physics than gta v and it doesn't look impressive

:comeon:

when the hype wears out we can have some honest conversations

you’re not “allowed” to make comparisons to GTA or other R* open-world games unless it’s in CDPR’s favor :mjlol:

...it will surpass gta and RDR for open world experiences as well

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you’re not “allowed” to make comparisons to GTA or other R* open-world games unless it’s potentially in CDPR’s favor :mjlol:
I love CDPR but they dropped the ball on this one. shyt feel like watch dogs all over again.

I really hate to see rockstar winning like this but they are not getting adequate competition on a game that is going on 3 generations :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
breh this game has worse physics than gta v and it doesn't look impressive

:comeon:

when the hype wears out we can have some honest conversations

This goofy ass cherry-picked nonsense:mjlol:

GTA is better cause you can sit still and burst your tires :mjlol:

Bullets splash water in gta, but ignore the fact that cyberpunk bullets can go through walls and actually destroy/alter the environment. And there’s dozens more types of guns a bullets.:stopitslime:

Police are more angry in GTA :dead:

fukk outa here buddy, you want GTA gotta wait 8 years till Rocktar gives you one :camby:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love CDPR but they dropped the ball on this one. shyt feel like watch dogs all over again.

I really hate to see rockstar winning like this but they are not getting adequate competition on a game that is going on 3 generations :dead:

Why would the games be competing? Serious question. Did I miss that Cyberpunk was supposed to go up against GTA? Since when were they catering to the same market?

oh shyt just saw @surf post. Gizmo got put on that summer jam screen :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ya scary right? shyt like that is the difference between being hot for 8 months and 8 years... all those little but very important things they overlook about the physics are what keep people going back to a game because the world feels "alive"

just the way the environment reacts to damage is off putting to me like when you look at the 2 videos when something is smoking taking bullets or exploding the shyt looks a lot less realistic on Cyberpunk than GTA V even with the better graphics.