"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Was this oversold on a last gen 7 year old console? Yes.

Is this game trash on next gen and pc? No.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Is that really surprising though given every indication about the game leading up to the release? A lot of people may feel “duped”, but I feel like they should have known what was coming.

A non-gamer has an excuse. Everyone else not so much.

If you read the email - they said that they intentionally did not show footage of it running on last gen. consoles...but now want to applogize.

They admited to being deceptive - I can see a class action lawsuit, thats why they are offering refunds...Crooks

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
still trying to figure out what I did wrong, I think I fast forwarded the clock too far

From the moment I stepped in the apartment I knew there were going to be alt endings
If you want to know
you have to press the blue questions too. then go to the grave to see who Andrew is. Then tell the cops you went to the grave.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Anyone else experiencing stick drift? This is when the camera slowly drifts to the right by itself without you touching the right thumbstick. Starting to get really fukking annoying - I just researched it and it seems like theres a ton of other people experiencing the same.
It happens to me after loading or cutting to a new scene, but it stops as soon as I use the stick.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm assuming you're playing on a last gen console because on PC I'm definitely not getting any last gen vibes...

Visually this is a very impressive game...

Gameplay is where it falls flat, very disappointing...
breh this game has worse physics than gta v and it doesn't look impressive

:comeon:

when the hype wears out we can have some honest conversations

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Get outta your feelings little man. A sandbox game in first person is absolutely stupid. Tou nerds get all butthurt when people don't like exactly what you like. Rockstar was smart enough to make GTA & RDR third person with the option to play in first person.

I don't think that a a sandbox game needs to be in 3rd person. I much rather prefer 3rd person. Especially if I'm creating a character. As someone who has played plenty of both 1st and 3rd, this game being in 1st person only, doesn't make it any more immersive as CDPR claimed it would. I'm sticking to what I read a few years before they made their big presentation at E3. That they intended for the game to have both perspectives, like Fallout and Elder Scrolls, but they had to cut one because of time and money. The fact that my V had her t*ts hanging out of her shirt, and ones with a dikk had theirs hanging outside their pants, tells me that they had problems with with the character models for the main character. So instead of dealing with it, they just put the whole thing in 1st person. They're full of shyt and simply didn't want to say that they were having issues. So they said it was a creative decision and all the 1st person Stans ate it up. The fact that they put out PS4 and Xbox One versions, the console generations that this game was marketed for, that are unplayable, is proof enough to me that they're full of shyt. They're the new Bethesda. The previous gaming world darling.

For the record, I'm enjoying the game a lot. I'm sure by this time next year, after a hundred patches, the game will be perfect.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Good, now nikkas can stop bytching and leave us along :camby:. Also glad they set expectations letting nikkas that have last gen consoles their game won't look like next-gen or PC.

They still won't do it though. A few of them have made it clear that they'd rather just complain constantly.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you read the email - they said that they intentionally did not show footage of it running on last gen. consoles...but now want to applogize.

They admited to being deceptive - I can see a class action lawsuit, thats why they are offering refunds...Crooks

I’m referring to gamers/non-gamers. Gamers should have known what was going on as this isn’t the first time something like this happened and still fell for the okkie dokke.

If you paid attention to all of the shyt surrounding this game and still bought it day one knowing it wasn’t ready, then you deserved to be duped.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
With how trash this gunplay is at the beginning I doubt y'all really wanted this to be 3rd person.

Imagine trying to scan, do quickhacking and all that fly shyt in 3rd person. Yall wouldn't want that. Fallout got away with that shyt cuz it had VATs but the 3rd person gunplay in that game was unbearably bad.