"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good, now nikkas can stop bytching and leave us along :camby:. Also glad they set expectations letting nikkas that have last gen consoles their game won't look like next-gen or PC.

"We should have paid more attention to making sure it worked on PS4 and XBox"

My god. CDPR basically told these nikkas they were no longer the chosen ones and they holding shyt up. That corporate ether :wow:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Anyone else experiencing stick drift? This is when the camera slowly drifts to the right by itself without you touching the right thumbstick. Starting to get really fukking annoying - I just researched it and it seems like theres a ton of other people experiencing the same.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This might be one of the dumbest comments in this thread and this shyt is 171 pages.
Get outta your feelings little man. A sandbox game in first person is absolutely stupid. Tou nerds get all butthurt when people don't like exactly what you like. Rockstar was smart enough to make GTA & RDR third person with the option to play in first person.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get outta your feelings little man. A sandbox game in first person is absolutely stupid. Tou nerds get all butthurt when people don't like exactly what you like. Rockstar was smart enough to make GTA & RDR third person with the option to play in first person.

Nah you just dumb. Sandbox games have been around for decades, with 1st person being popular for a long, long time. The fact you think 3rd person in a sandbox is some requirement shows you were just talking outta your ass. Hold your L and keep it moving.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good, now nikkas can stop bytching and leave us along :camby:. Also glad they set expectations letting nikkas that have last gen consoles their game won't look like next-gen or PC.
I’m pretty sure people knew last gen wasn’t going to run like current BUT what they released was some bs :francis:

I’m enjoying it but had BioWare or Bethesda done this we know how the universal reaction would’ve went down

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m pretty sure people knew last gen wasn’t going to run like current BUT what they released was some bs :francis:

I’m enjoying it but had BioWare or Bethesda done this we know how the universal reaction would’ve went down

Is that really surprising though given every indication about the game leading up to the release? A lot of people may feel “duped”, but I feel like they should have known what was coming.

A non-gamer has an excuse. Everyone else not so much.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that really surprising though given every indication about the game leading up to the release? A lot of people may feel “duped”, but I feel like they should have known what was coming.

A non-gamer has an excuse. Everyone else not so much.
True which is why I don’t care that’s it full of jank. This was very ambitious to begin with and we knew in here that last gen wasn’t going to be all that great. Al I wanted was the game to run like Fallout 4 and it does on base consoles. I’m not the biggest Witcher fan but I know CDPR fixes their games

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

It's an RPG. I think most RPGs are first person. GTA and RDR aren't RPGs.

Also, some developers just suck at making third person games. shyt The Witcher 3 controls like shyt. I'm assuming they tried to include both options, but third person was just to jarring for this game.