"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after a day to think about all the storylines..... the Witcher 3> Cyberpunk and its not even close. ill give my official opinion next year after the dust has settled but as of now the witcher 3 is the king of the the decade. don't regret the binge I did for this game. knowing what I know now it an 8/10 minus the bugs. 6/10 with bugs. I had a good Time and regret nothing. I would pay again for this.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What type of missions were you doing?

I need the super jump before i move on
Gigs, taking out gangs, doing police jobs, and recycling (buy cans, break em down, and sell the raw components). I also pick up every single piece of clothing and guns and sell them all. It took all day, but my V is a monster now :whew:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Personally don't like the clothing system. I know it's an FPS but I hate the fact that you can't put together cool outfits, cause within 5 minutes of compiling an outfit you'll come across a pair of hot pants and a neon green tank top that have higher armour stats than your actual combat gear :gucci:

Even though you rarely see V, the game desperately needs a transmog system. I can't wrap my head around why it isn't standard out the gate for these games that tie stats to certain outfits. Odyssey eventually implemented one that was flawless. Hopefully CDPR follows suit and makes it possible down the line.