"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
No Clyde Drexler money, Jumping out the gym. :banderas:

j1vmOhf.png

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Keep crying about a video game though. Too stupid to understand simple mechanics :umad:

"Too many ashtrays & bubblegum packs in this game. I'm gonna run to the internet to cry about it.":dead:

Suck a dikk.
The stan with his panty's all wet and notted up going on a wild juelzing tanget because unlike him, I don't stan games and call fllaws out is calling me mad...:mjlol:

bu bu bu but I need to craft ammo with ash tray components and bubble gum...:dead:

Stay mad stanley...:umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think sometimes the fixers ruin some quest. Like They tell me some shyt is going down and to collect a reward at so and so location but if they weren’t there to tell me i would have naturally come across it and had to figure out if something was wrong to begin with. That’s whats good about witcher and fallout.

It would work better if maybe they called you afterward or just gave you vague hints
No Clyde Drexler money, Jumping out the gym. :banderas:

j1vmOhf.png

I need these fukking leg mods :bryan:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
The stan with his panty's all wet and notted up going on a wild juelzing tanget because unlike him, I don't stan games and call fllaws out is calling me mad...:mjlol:

bu bu bu but I need to craft ammo with ash tray components...:dead:

Stay mad stanley...:umad:

I see your autism is starting to act up. What exactly am I mad about? :russ:

I actually understand the game & what I'm doing. You're the one who came on here crying because there's no flying cars in the game & you couldn't understand the loot system. Are you 12? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I think sometimes the fixers ruin some quest. Like They tell me some shyt is going down and to collect a reward at so and so location but if they weren’t there to tell me i would have naturally come across it and had to figure out if something was wrong to begin with. That’s whats good about witcher and fallout.

It would work better if

I need these fukking leg mods :bryan:

shyt is clutch man. I use the double jump mod instead of the other one.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This game is actually very fun but like people have already stressed, the bugs and crashes can be so jarring. This is legit worse in terms of that than Fallout ever was. Don't care what anyone says.

Still putting a lot of hours into it and honestly, some of the longer quests are straight up amazing.

Picked the corpo run myself and will be interested in knowing how different the prologue is for other life paths.

Personally don't like the clothing system. I know it's an FPS but I hate the fact that you can't put together cool outfits, cause within 5 minutes of compiling an outfit you'll come across a pair of hot pants and a neon green tank top that have higher armour stats than your actual combat gear :gucci:

Not sure it's really a spoiler considering it was known it would happen before launch but

Damn Arasaka for doing Jackie like that man :to:and fukk Dex too. bytch ass:pacspit:

Adam Smasher :huhldup:

Also, everybody was going on about Judy pre-launch but
she ain't got shyt on Panam bruh :wow::whew: :ohlawd:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
This might explain why people with alright pc's are having performance problems with cyberpunk