"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
spoke way too soon ... I just talked with cops

realized earlier that I was naked and put on clothes ... apparently the game glitched and I havent had pants on this whole time

Didnt know till I hopped on my motorcycle to make some phone calls and my enormous penis was blowing in the wind
:mjlol:
Did you ever
put on clothes after your character took a shower after the araska mission?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:mjlol:
Did you ever
put on clothes after your character took a shower after the araska mission?

Yeah what's wild is that's when I caught that I didn't have any on at first. :russ: I was like Damn that wouldn't have been a good look at all. Then after riding around the city for a good 2 hours I came home...got my shyt straight and went back out. Zoomed out to drive and boom...leather jacket and helmet but no pants :mj:

I had to take it off and on to get it to show :dame: cops were about that freedom though

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's just some bugs and little moments where it's not polished that takes me out. Like certain graphical bugs, dead AI or things just not working right. At times this game feels like it needed more time in the oven. Feels more like a Bethesda game at times than anything else.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
There's just some bugs and little moments where it's not polished that takes me out. Like certain graphical bugs, dead AI or things just not working right. At times this game feels like it needed more time in the oven. Feels more like a Bethesda game at times than anything else.

On top of that, sudden breaks in dialogue like during my ride with Dex. shyt was lil....awkward lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
These BD investigations can be real challenging lol

I’m trying to find clues to this Relic that one of the Arasaka family members knows about

That first relic one is probably the hardest one. They get easier after that. I realized if you just go straight into editing mode and just keep pressing r1 to switch between them all it'll highlight when you need to search for something and after you find it you can just press play. I haven't had to rewind a BD once I figured that out.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
While it could still be polished, my game graphics-wise looks better than some of the hideous footage that was shared in this thread both shortly before and during release day...Especially that pic of Rex smoking his blunt in the back of the limo. Rex on my end looked more similar to the next gen/PC image of him than the last gen image of him looking like a base PS3 character. I think that pic was from a PS4 Pro too, which is funny considering that I’m playing on my Slim :patrice:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The storyline and theme is great, I’m into it. But the shyt honestly looks and feels like a 360 xbox game.... it’s like they’ll pan across the scenery and the shyt looks Garbo...

Im a casual gamer. The last games I’ve actually PURCHASED are Streets of Rage 4, Ghost of Tsushima, Red Dead just for reference. I’m no expert here.

I bought this off the hype and it has that storyline engaging potential, but the shyt is garbage looking and “feeling”.

I can’t think of anything to call it other than “ghetto” I guess. Yes, this gameplay is ghetto as fukk. shyt freezing on my barely used PS4.

sometimes I punch people and they just freeze in place.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm a stan because I understand how the crafting system works in the game? nikka put a tampon on. You in here crying because the game isn't just handing you legendary shyt on a fukking platter? You still don't understand those junk items serve a purpose. Try crafting ammo with legendary components. :dead:

Just stick to simple shyt like call of duty. Don't want you to overload your system.

Maybe if you keep whining on here, the developers will deposit legendary components to your account.
The only one not understanding how shyt works in this convo is your mental midget ass...

Moved the goal posts from deconstructing junk to get rare/epic components to now its needed for ammo...as if there isn't plenty of ammo everywhere...:dead:

nikka put a dikk in your mouth and stop quoting me with your retarded ass stan juelzing...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The storyline and theme is great, I’m into it. But the shyt honestly looks and feels like a og x box game.... it’s like they’ll pan across the scenery and the shyt looks Garbo...

Im a casual gamer. The last games I’ve actually PURCHASED are Streets of Rage 4, Ghost of Tsushima, Red Dead just for reference. I’m no expert here.

I bought this off the hype and it has that storyline engaging potential, but the shyt is garbage looking and “feeling”.

I can’t think of anything to call it other than “ghetto” I guess. Yes, this gameplay is ghetto as fukk. shyt freezing on my barely used PS4.

sometimes I punch people and they just freeze in place.
I'm assuming you're playing on a last gen console because on PC I'm definitely not getting any last gen vibes...

Visually this is a very impressive game...

Gameplay is where it falls flat, very disappointing...

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
The only one not understanding how shyt works in this convo is your mental midget ass...

Moved the goal posts from deconstructing junk to get rare/epic components to now its needed for ammo...as if there isn't plenty of ammo everywhere...:dead:

nikka put a dikk in your mouth and stop quoting me with your retarded ass stan juelzing...

Keep crying about a video game though. Too stupid to understand simple mechanics :umad:

"Too many ashtrays & bubblegum packs in this game. I'm gonna run to the internet to cry about it.":dead:

Suck a dikk. Butthurt ass nikka.