"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
The side quest in this game are poorly executed :francis: kinda disappointing actually. I wonder if it’s cause it’s in first person. Yea, we need an option to play in third person.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The side quest in this game are poorly executed :francis: kinda disappointing actually. I wonder if it’s cause it’s in first person. Yea, we need an option to play in third person.
I actually thought they were well done...

Nowhere near the level of fukkery as in the Witcher but I found them enjoyable...:yeshrug:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
all you gotta do is scan people and if they have warrants you can kill them and the police wont come

I'm fairly sure... I've been just playing this shyt like a crooked cop. There's enough wanted people everywhere where I dont even pay civilians any mind

On Series X I havent had one crash.... just two glitches, one where you get out of your car too close to a wall and you clip through.... and one in the story where the camera got stuck
in my opinion the little glitches here and there arent gamebreaking at all I just walk away from that shyt. I move on to what I'm trying to do and dont pay attention to the weird shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Framerate randomly drops sometimes and when that happens switching DLSS modes back and forth fixes it. Inside the bar the framerate just dropped to the 30s, I changed DLSS from UP to quality and back to UP and the framerate went back up.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

If you are speaking on Act 1's sidequests they are just basic, but Act 2's sidequests are really good. On par with games like Skyrim/Fallout and GTA

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Who said it doesn't you fukking idiot? :dahell:

All I ever said is JUNK doesn't breakdown into useful components ie rare/legendary/epic...

Thus..its only real value after act 1 is selling it for in game currency to purchase better components and blueprints...

You can't be this fukking dense...

Half my inventory is legendaries that I crafted...fukk out of here with nonsensical stan tap dancing stupidity routine...:camby:

I'm a stan because I understand how the crafting system works in the game? nikka put a tampon on. You in here crying because the game isn't just handing you legendary shyt on a fukking platter? You still don't understand those junk items serve a purpose. Try crafting ammo with legendary components. :dead:

Just stick to simple shyt like call of duty. Don't want you to overload your system.

Maybe if you keep whining on here, the developers will deposit legendary components to your account.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have it on the series X and its bad in my opinion and not smooth.

here’s a cool video...this is not to prove any point on my end...just thought it was a good comparison vid...I can’t say the XSX is clearly better than the stadia or vice versa...in certain parts the game looks better on the XSX especially when going with resolution over FPS...but there are parts where it clearly looks better on stadia...I’m wondering if he has a pro account that allows him to stream the game in 4k...I thought it would get closer than 2880x 1620

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoke way too soon ... I just talked with cops

realized earlier that I was naked and put on clothes ... apparently the game glitched and I havent had pants on this whole time

Didnt know till I hopped on my motorcycle to make some phone calls and my enormous penis was blowing in the wind

good night arcadium :mjlol: