"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
What crafting material to forge an eleite weapon are you getting from an ash tray and a pack of bubble gum breh?

Explain the "crafting" uses of those two materials to me...

The common, everyday items you collect in the game are broken down to be uncommon, rare & epic components. You use these components to craft items in the game, including guns.

Any other questions?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's a money exploit with buying soda cans, breaking them down, and reselling the components for more than the can itself. There's a stack of vending machines you can do this by at a certain part of the game because the vendor close by has stacks of cash.

The crafting is very simple items/items + blueprint which ends up working out well. You can always "craft on the go" if you get into a fukked up situation.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What you doing to make money? gigs?
Yeah, mostly gigs. But every single time I see a gang or alert nearby on the map I swing through and clean it out. Hacking all the antennas and access points has been crazy good money too. Sometimes you just gotta look a bit harder around a site and there'll be a decent sized cache around.

I don't even sell most of the weapons I've come across either. Almost always break em down for components... I could probably have way more tbh

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The stanning is a bit much. This game has a ton of faults lets be real. Its more like a 7.5 atm than a gotg.

I think the good stuff outweighs the bad enough that this is still Game of the Year level for me. One hell of an accomplishment (I'm speaking from a software development standpoint) to even get this much stuff implemented.

The main faults for me are some of the missing mechanics and the inconsistency of the "liveliness" of the city. In fact I'd say its the peripheral stuff that affects the game for me. But I also wasn't expecting GTA type of things in a Cyperpunk game so my expectations seem different from some people. Judging it by Cyberpunk setting standards this is a solid 8.5-9 for me with the potential to add a lot more.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the good stuff outweighs the bad enough that this is still Game of the Year level for me. One hell of an accomplishment (I'm speaking from a software development standpoint) to even get this much stuff implemented.

The main faults for me are some of the missing mechanics and the inconsistency of the "liveliness" of the city. In fact I'd say its the peripheral stuff that affects the game for me. But I also wasn't expecting GTA type of things in a Cyperpunk game so my expectations seem different from some people. Judging it by Cyberpunk setting standards this is a solid 8.5-9 for me with the potential to add a lot more.

the potential is definitely there despite the many flaws...I like the core elements of the game a lot

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
that you can't really rely on ashtrays and bubble gum packs to get rare and uncommon components :russ:

You guys trying to argue semantics now :deadrose:

The items in the game break down to SOMETHING you need to craft something else. That work better for you?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

No game that crashes every few hours and has bugs all over the place deserves a 9 off principle. Reviewers were smoking dust.

Yall act like saying this game is not perfect is an attack on you :mjlol: