"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that system is kind of weird...when I passed by the outdoor gym...I tried to punch the swinging tires and cops came outta nowhere and was on my ass and shot me up

then another time I accident let off my gun in the staircase of the apartment complex and there were some cops nearby investigating a crime scene...they came looking but left me alone even tho I still had my gun in hand...it’s like there’s no rhyme or reason to it

That's so weird...:patrice: I think cdpr is tweaking the system I haven't seen any of these cops stop me...I got one star for running over an old lady by accident...:hubie: that was on me for getting that one star but I outran them...:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I haven't even seen a cop outside of scripted missions, nikkas really copped this just to kill pedestrians?

:mjlol: dat gta bloodlust...

Nah I've seen plenty of cops in cars or doing the investigations at certain areas but I don't walk near them...:manny:

I've actually been doing the ncpd side missions exterminating these goons with extreme prejudice...:birdman: and they pay me for it ..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's so weird...:patrice: I think cdpr is tweaking the system I haven't seen any of these cops stop me...I got one star for running over an old lady by accident...:hubie: that was on me for getting that one star but I outran them...:lolbron:

cops did look the other way tho when they were in a shootout with a gang and I snuck behind them and shot em all down :mjgrin:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't know what problem the CD Projekt people have with AMD, but it seems like CDPR went out of their way to snub them on both CPU and GPU optimization for release. I'm sure there'll be a fix somewhere down the line, but still...odd.

and ha @ people comparing this to GTA

AMD's raytracing cards were still in development this year. Nvidia's first cards were released about 2 years ago. Easier to optimize on card architectures that are already on the market. CDPR said they'll optimize the AMD cards next year after release.

This is the kind of thinking that had Intel grasping their ankles when Ryzen CPUs hit the scene and they weren't prepared.

Because it's better to be brand/company agnostic, especially in the long term. It's one thing if AMD was late to the Cyberpunk party due to their own development cycle, if so then fine; otherwise, CDPR could very well have reached out to include them in the process. That's just smart business.

I think they did reach out. Hence CDPR already planning to optimize AMD cards long before their official release.

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was fukkin with the blades at first but these gorilla arms got me reconsidering my whole build now :banderas:

not only do they help for the fistfight stuff but they’re just as viable as the swords except they can be used non-lethally OR lethally in missions and strong attacks send enemies flying:lolbron:

plus you can open doors and rip guns off turrets with them which Saved my ass fighting a big ass mob of Animals. The ninja shyt with the swords is dope of course but I just fought Sasquatch hand to hand and beat her ass, that shyt hit different :wow:

im gonna stack my eddies for a while but my next cyberware upgrade is gonna be either the super or double jump legs. My characters fairly balanced but now I’m gonna lean more into body+reflexes so I can be super fast and mobile.
Breh I have the build for the gorilla arms and I be wilding :mjlol: I gotta get the super jump and imma feel complete.

Also anyone got that cyber gear that replaces your grenade to refill your health?:leostare: I got it and the shyt don't work:martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah for real I seen dudes play gta just to kill people not even doing the missions... :francis: it's not crazy as it sounds...:mjlol::hhh:

of course ppl do that as a part of the game but he’s dismissively implying ppl only bought cyberpunk to do that instead of acknowledging the police system is a little bit wonky

and when you say ppl are you talking about other players?

cause that’s different from NPCs...there are actually perks to killing other players on GTA online

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
How many people having so many problems with the cops though...:wtf: how many innocent people y'all killing to have cops randomly show up?!?

I've killed so many goons in shootouts and no cop said shyt to me about it...:manny: maybe because I don't kill civilians...:lolbron:
For me its the ones cowering in fear and don't run when the bullets start flying... if I roll up on a fight in progress i'm coming in HOT and they just so happen to catch a stray..................................or a not so well placed grenade LMAO. Its rare tho.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: dat gta bloodlust...

Nah I've seen plenty of cops in cars or doing the investigations at certain areas but I don't walk near them...:manny:

I've actually been doing the ncpd side missions exterminating these goons with extreme prejudice...:birdman: and they pay me for it ..
There are a NCPD and trauma units all over that will light you up if you get to close or turn into a side gig. I feel like nikkas is playing a different game :russ: