"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, I'm glad I put this at Hard for a first run. Once I started figuring out little tricks here and there the game got a little too easy. The most difficult thing I come across now is when they tell me to bring someone back alive :snoop: I don't even need to aim my sniper rifle but that bytch don't listen to nobody either

Yea gotta use blunt weapons or non-lethal ammo. I keep an electrified stun baton on the hotkey for cats that need that medicine.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cyberware has a function like this. And yes, it's kinda ridiculous lol.
I'm playing mostly inside-out between rifles/blades/quickhacks.... but honestly you can definitely be on your Terminator or Doomguy shyt with the shotty. Hell, you could get your Jet Li on too and save a lot of money on weapons. Just put some thermal cyberware in your hands.... all you need is one punch to get shyt poppin

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The ashtray & bubblegum are likely uncommon components, but the point still stands. You need those just as much as the rare & epic ones. What exactly are you trying to argue here?
No the point doesn't stand because you're juelzing like a clueless idiot...

Like I said, there is tons of JUNK items in this game, an ash tray and pack of bubble gum are classified by the game as JUNK that serve no useful purpose and make the game feel like a sanitation worker sim...

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
No the point doesn't stand because you're juelzing like a clueless idiot...

Like I said, there is tons of JUNK items in this game, an ash tray and pack of bubble gum are classified by the game as JUNK that serve no useful purpose and make the game feel like a sanitation worker sim...

"Junk" breaks down in the game dumbass. There's literally a perk that breaks all junk down automatically. Why would they include that in the game if it didn't serve a purpose? :jbhmm:

Go pick up anything in the game, break it down & see what happens. nikka really trying to argue basics of the fukking game like you can't just Google the shyt. If you're too stupid to understand it, then don't play the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Junk" breaks down in the game dumbass. There's literally a perk that breaks all junk down automatically. Why would they include that in the game if it didn't serve a purpose? :jbhmm:

Go pick up anything in the game, break it down & see what happens. nikka really trying to argue basics of the fukking game like you can't just Google the shyt. If you're too stupid to understand it, then don't play the game.

That’s why they don’t like it, they not even taking the time to understand the mechanics. That’s why god invented CoD

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

junk items break down into basic components - not the stuff you need for high end crafting

like it makes sense to break down a can, sell the common components, then buy uncommon or rare with the money you get but.... cmon now :mjlol:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
junk items break down into basic components - not the stuff you need for high end crafting

like it makes sense to break down a can, sell the common components, then buy uncommon or rare with the money you get but.... cmon now :mjlol:

Give me a break man. You know what I meant :upsetfavre:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What crafting material to forge an eleite weapon are you getting from an ash tray and a pack of bubble gum breh?

Explain the "crafting" uses of those two materials to me...

Man I can stop a nuke with an ashtray and a stick of gum call me:

:youngsabo:

Here we go...

The crafting system in cyberpunk is similar to smithing in skyrim, every bit and piece does count... on the crafting skill tree there's a perk called scrapper that actually breaks down junk as you collect it... Also there's a perk that grease monkey that lets you craft epic items and tune up perk allows you to upgrade the quality into higher grades when you break junk down they turn into components used for crafting most often just regular common materials. but the more you take junk and disassemble the more you need those materials to craft... it's better than buying items once you acquire the blueprints like i have you can recreate the item all you want...

sEoQWn8.jpg

That's why I'm trying to level up my XP so I can unlock all these perks...:ld:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Ok, so does anyone have an answer for this yet.... In the preview trailers there looked like an drug/inhaler that slowed down time and you could unload an entire clip into someone before they knew what was happening.

Is this still in the game or naw?
Something like this
Veqpbrq.jpg