"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Believe it or not a lot of people hate the witcher 3 also, and every other game people consider “classics”. Hating the game or constantly picking it apart for flaws isn’t gonna make the game any worse to people enjoying it. Yall gotta realize the stuff you are complaining about isn’t a big deal to everyone else. Trying to create a standard of “missing features” or faults of the game doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

CDPR are known for greatly improving upon theres games also, plus you have DLC and Cyberpunk online coming. The game is literally getting better as we speak and it’s already like a 9 for me.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:martin:Google ended their Cyberpunk deal an hour ago. We had until Dec 17th. I was gonna finesse that deal with Stadia Pro into getting this game for $50. I'm not paying $600+ on PC or console for a low res or buggy version of this game. See yall in 3 years when the bug free, next gen, Ultimate edition drops and console prices are reasonable.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No game that crashes every few hours and has bugs all over the place deserves a 9 off principle. Reviewers were smoking dust.

Yall act like saying this game is not perfect is an attack on you :mjlol:

My game has only crashed once. Get a cooling system so your video card doesn't burn in the depths of Hell broke boi :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No game that crashes every few hours and has bugs all over the place deserves a 9 off principle. Reviewers were smoking dust.

Yall act like saying this game is not perfect is an attack on you :mjlol:

No one said the game is perfect, but it’s not the only highly rated game that came out with bugs. A game can be a great game, or even GOTY to someone with flaws.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Once you really level quickhacking you become a god.

I have an upgraded OS, 6 buffer size so my quickhacks don't have to load, I have a Rare Short Circuit that does 897 damage per second for 7 seconds because of the duration perk, and it does double damage if the enemy doesn't know where I am. My critical headshots from my sniper rifle does less damage now.

I can just sneak around and short circuit to kill everybody instantly and my RAM recharges fast as fukk so people just die instantly when i just look at them :dead:

It's obvious that I need to increase the difficulty now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I have an upgraded OS, 6 buffer size so my quickhacks don't have to load, I have a Rare Short Circuit that does 897 damage per second for 7 seconds because of the duration perk, and it does double damage if the enemy doesn't know where I am. My critical headshots from my sniper rifle does less damage now.

I can just sneak around and short circuit to kill everybody instantly and my RAM recharges fast as fukk so people just die instantly when i just look at them :dead:

Yeah I just bumped mine to very hard. After coming from Demon’s Souls I need that extra challenge and it forces you to think things through instead of running and gunning. Makes you use all the skills available in your arsenal

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I switched to a more gun oriented style partly because some of the Quickhacks were ridiculously good. When you first read the description of Overheat its like meh, whatever.

Used that shyt the first time and went :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My game has only crashed once. Get a cooling system so your video card doesn't burn in the depths of Hell broke boi :umad:

See. Look at this goofy shyt. Far from broke but you definitely lame as hell :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Yeah, I'm glad I put this at Hard for a first run. Once I started figuring out little tricks here and there the game got a little too easy. The most difficult thing I come across now is when they tell me to bring someone back alive :snoop: I don't even need to aim my sniper rifle but that bytch don't listen to nobody either

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I switched to a more gun oriented style partly because some of the Quickhacks were ridiculously good. When you first read the description of Overheat its like meh, whatever.

You start to feel like god with quick hacks, i just did a mission where tiger claws were camped out looking for me and I took them all down one by one without them even noticing me. Burning nikkas alive from a distance. :demonic:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Yeah and the higher rarity Overheats spread just like Contagion, so if an enemy walks in someone's general area they die too :dead:

And if it's a robot? gg. The quickhacks are definitely overpowered.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok, so does anyone have an answer for this yet.... In the preview trailers there looked like an drug/inhaler that slowed down time and you could unload an entire clip into someone before they knew what was happening.

Is this still in the game or naw?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah and the higher rarity Overheats spread just like Contagion, so if an enemy walks in someone's general area they die too :dead:

And if it's a robot? gg. The quickhacks are definitely overpowered.
I fought a type of boss I think. One of those cyberpsychotics or something. I guess a melee fight was supposed to be scary or something but with Katanas leveled just a little bit I had the motherfukker in a blender :mjlol:
Ok, so does anyone have an answer for this yet.... In the preview trailers there looked like an drug/inhaler that slowed down time and you could unload an entire clip into someone before they knew what was happening.

There's more than a few ways to slow time like that. I got a cybernetic that lets me do something similar for example.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Yeah they have medical vendors who sell that but you also have cyberware that does slowdown also

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Cyberware has a function like this. And yes, it's kinda ridiculous lol.